A New Guardian: The Daughter...

By DeniseSiah22

A new guardian is chosen. But why was she chosen? Was it because she is the daughter of the Moon. What other... More

Chapter 1: As Humans
Chapter 2: Nobles reborn (Jack)
Chapter 3: Nobles Reborn (Elsa)
Chapter 4: The Rise of the Big 4 (Part 1)
Chapter 6: The New Guardian (Part 1)
Chapter 7: The New Guardian (Part 2)
Chapter 8: Musical Memory
Chapter 9:The Ultimate Treasure and a dare
Chapter 10: Surprises
Chapter 11: Passage ways
Chapter 12: The RA
Chapter 13: Comfort
Chapter 14: I won't say I'm in love.
Chapter 15: Training to fight nightmares (Part l)
Chapter 16: Training to fight nightmares (Part II)
Chapter 17: The Winter Fury
Chapter 18: The Moon Library
Chapter 19: Can you stay with me?
Chapter 20: Body Guards?! And Snowland
Chapter 21: Love letters?!
Chapter 22: The Game of Life and Death
Chapter 23: Magic Market
A/N and appeal to all Jelsa fans
Chapter 24: The Last Key
Chapter 25: Tooth Palace and Revelation
Chapter 26: Help
Chapter 27: Christmas
Chapter 28: Getting Punzie
Chapter 29: Till we meet again
Chapter 30: Talking to the Moon
Chapter 31: Distance makes the heart fonder
Chapter 32: Remembrance
Author's Note (Please read...)
RANT - Not chapter, sorry :(
Chapter 33: Elsa's in Danger
Chapter 34: Everytime We Touch
Chapter 35: Mani's Daughter
Chapter 36: I Love You
Chapter 37: The Golden Tube
A/N: You might have to wait a while
#Wattys2015
Chapter 38: Ships coming alive
Chapter 39: Help Searching
Chapter 40: The Gem of Winter
Chapter 41: More Help [TZS]
Chapter 42: Preparing for Battle
Chapter 43: Plan In Action... or not.
Chapter 44: One Choice
Chapter 45: He's Gone
Chapter 46: Reunited
Epilogue
Final Words

Chapter 5: Rise of the Big 4 (Part 2)

23K 687 1K
By DeniseSiah22

Chapter 5: Rise of the Big 4 (Part 2)

Merida’s POV

    It has been two years since I turned Mom into a bear. Now Mom changed, she was carefree and now, I am free!

    I took Angus out for a ride, shooting arrows along the way. I missed all the excitement though. Ever since the adventure, with Mom, life has been dull. Except for my secret…

    I have been given magical powers! It happened one morning, I had just woken up when I wish that I could have a bow with me. Then, suddenly, my hand-mirror turned into a bow! “What? How did that happened?” I asked myself. I tried doing it again with a sword and my pillow turned into a sword! “I’ll be flying next,” I said to myself in disbelief. Suddenly, wind blew in through the window and lifted me up. “I have magical powers!!” I cried to myself, when I realised what I can do. I decided to keep it a secret, else Mom would freak out. From that day whenever I am alone, I would practise with my new powers.

    Just then, a humming-bird like lady popped out in front of us. Angus got scared and threw me off, and just like that he was off. Why is he always like that?

    “I’m so sorry,” the humming-bird like lady said.

    “Who are ye?” I asked, drawing my bow.

    She threw something at my face. I started to feel very sleepy. The last thing I saw was yellow sand covering my face then I blacked out.

Hiccup’s POV

    Life’s been great. Ever since Toothless and I defeated Red Dead, practically the whole of berk sees me. Astrid has been acting kind of weird though, whenever other girls ask me questions about dragons. It has been three years and life on berk is full of excitement.

    I had found out that I could control animals. It all started when Toothless was injured in the forest and we were lost. I told Toothless to stay still while I went to look for help. Out of nowhere, a bear appeared. “Please don’t hurt me!” I said, terrified. “Okay,” someone said. I looked around but there was no one there. I looked at the bear then asked, feeling kind of weird, “Did you just speak?” Although its mouth did not move, I could hear its thoughts, “What is he talking about?” Did I just hear its thoughts? “Listen, my dragon is hurt and we are lost. Could you help us out?” the bear nodded its head and helped us. From that day on, I could hear all types of animals thoughts and they listen to me.

    As I rode Toothless, I felt so free. We dived through the clouds and pretty much did whatever stunts we could think of.

    Out if the blue, we saw a short, chubby man floating on a cloud of sand?! He threw something at us and it turned into a portal – at least I think I it is a portal. Before Toothless and I could stop, we flew straight into it. There was this sucking feeling then I blacked out.

Rapunzel’s POV

    I sighed to myself. It has been about 300 years since I escaped the tower, along with Eugene. Eugene and I were married. When we got married, my hair grew back. I’m kind of happy that it is back. Apparently love can do a lot of things. And now I could also control plants.

    It happened the day after the wedding. Eugene and I woke up in our room to find ourselves surrounded by plants. We couldn’t even get out of our room. “Can these plants just go away?” I asked Eugene then the plants really did go away. We were surprised, so I dragged Eugene to the garden and plants started to grow everywhere I walked. We decided to keep my new powers a secret.

    I felt really lonely. Eugene had died years ago. My hair kept me alive, but not Eugene. I wanted to cut it away, but now, even if I cut it away, it won’t lose its powers. There was no one to talk to. I still love Eugene, I miss him so much.

    Just then, two yetis appeared?! I took out my frying pan, which Eugene made me promise to carry it all around. But before I could hit anyone, I was picked up and shoved into a sack, and then thrown through something that had this sucking feeling. I landed on the other side with a loud thud. I groaned, then heard voices.

Jack’s POV

    As we waited for the new guardians to arrive, my mind zoned out of what North was talking about. My thoughts went to the necklace again.

    Was that girl important to me? What was her name? I had so many questions. How did she look like? No matter, she should be dead by now. I saddened at the thought.

    I sang the little song that was always in my head. I don’t know where I heard it, I just know it. I assumed that it was my favourite song in my past. It was a duet.

This is real!

This is me!

I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be now.

    That was all I remember for the female part of the song. The male part of the song is stuck clearly in my head.

    My thoughts about the song were interrupted by three portals suddenly appearing in front of us. Out came the first portal was Tooth. She was carrying a girl with crazy red hair, she was holding on to a bow with a sheath of arrows. I think her name was Merida. I still don’t know how kangaroo got their names.

    The second portal came a guy on a dragon?!! Both were unconscious. Sandy came looking tensely at the dragon. I guess he should be since it is a dragon and it was way bigger than Sandy is. I think the boy’s name was Hiccup. He looked really familiar…

    Out of the third portal was a red sack. The yetis must have put poor Rupunzle in it, like how they got me. A groan was heard from the sack. “Phil! Why did you throw the sack?” Tooth asked the yeti. The yeti just shrugged his shoulders.

    Just then, the sack opened and out came hair?! A girl crawled out from under the hair, she was holding a frying pan. What in the world is she doing with a frying pan? All around her, plants started to grow.

    “Who are you?” she asked fiercely, raising the frying pan? What is it? THE GREAT FRYING PAN?!

    The red head woke up at that moment. When she saw us, she jumped up and withdrew her arrow, pointing it at Tooth. “Why did you bring me here?” she said with a scottish accent. (A/N: Sorry, I don’t know how to write the accent)

    Her shout awoke the boy and the dragon. The dragon started growling. “Easy bud, easy,” the boy said to the dragon.

    “Wait, is that a dragon?” the red head asked. When the boy nodded, the red head gasped. “Are you from berk?”

    “How did you know?” the boy asked.

    “You berkians train dragons to steal our sheep!” she yelled. She loosen her arrow and it missed him by an inch.

    “What? No!” he said, shocked. “Toothless! Stop!” the dragon, apparently named Toothless for some reason because that thing definitely has teeth, had pounced onto the red head. She fell onto the ground and screamed, “Get off me!”

    The dragon was lifted up from her and he wasn’t flying on his own as his wings were closed behind his back. “Toothless, how are you doing that?” the boy gasped.

    “That’s not him, that’s me,” the red head said. What?!! “I can control wind and turn things into anything I want. Non-living things, that is.”

    As the boy helped the girl up, I could see a tint of pink in both their cheeks. I smirked, they like each other. Toothless was still growling at the red head. The boy got some fish from the saddle the dragon wore. He handed it to the still terrified red head.

    “Feed him,” the boy said. The red head look at him like he was mad, but complied. She slowly approached Toothless. When it saw the fish, it stopped growling and looked at her with big, cute eyes.

    “Aw… you’re so cute!” she cooed, as she fed Toothless.

    We were all staring in wonder at the scene. Then North cleared his throat and the newbies turned to face us. I wonder if they can see me. Apparently they can, since their gaze followed me when I flew up in the air.

   “Okay, that’s enough commotion,” North said. He raised his hands and gestured to us. “We are the Guardians. I’m North a.k.a. Santa Clause. That is Tooth the tooth fairy. Tooth, take your hands out of their mouths.” He said that when Tooth started checking their teeth. “That is Aster Bunnymund, call him Bunny, he is the Easter Bunny. And this is Sandy, the sandman.”

   “And I would be Jack Frost, winter spirit,” I finished for North.

    “Guardians?” all three asked in unision.

    “Yes, we protect children from Pitch Black. Recently we had defeated pitch, but now he is back. Mani a.k.a. Man in Moon, the moon, chose you 3 to become new Guardians,” I answered.

    “Wait you’re Jack Frost, like THE Jack Frost? The one that makes it snow 9 months a year on berk?” the boy asked me.

    “Yeah, Oh now I know why you are so familiar. You happen to be that boy who slips on the ice…a lot…” I laughed.

    “Ha ha, very funny,” he said sarcastically. “I’m Hiccup Horrendous III, I know the name is weird. I am the son of Stoick the vast, heir to Berk. And this is Toothless, he’s a night fury.” He gestured to Toothless.

    “Wait aren’t you the first ever person to train a dragon and to see a night fury?” the red head asked Hiccup. He nodded. Wow, this guy is cool. The red head continued, “I am Princess Merida of Dunbroche. Once turned Mom into a bear, but now all good. I already told you my powers.” She turned her Mom into a bear?! Awesome!!

    “I’m Princess Rupunzel of Corona, call me Punzie, although I’m not sure if I am a princess now since I am 325 years old. I know I am so old. But it is because I have magical hair that keeps me alive, my husband died though. I can also control plants,” the girl with long blond hair said. What! She is older than me?! I’m only 322 years old!

    Just then, a bright light was shone into the room. Mani! All of us looked up at the Moon. A voice was heard all around the room.

    “The 3 new Guardians will join Jack Frost and form a group of 4. They are part of the Big 5 legend. The leader will join the group later when she is ready. For now, the group must train. You must train to fight Pitch.

    All of you will train with your powers. You may tell your families about this, but you will become immortal when you become real guardians.

    As for Jack Frost, never lose that necklace, you will find her one day. Remember, never judge a person by his background. Always judge by the heart.” Mani said and then left without a word. WHAT? Does Mani know the girl?

    “Mani, when will I find her? What is her name? How does she look like? Wait! I have questions!” I called out to Mani, but he already left. Everyone was looking at me. “What are you talking about? And what did Mani mean when he said ‘you will find her one day’?”  Tooth asked me. I shrugged my shoulders and took out the necklace.

    “I guess he meant that I will find the one that I loved when I was human,” I replied, playing with the necklace.

    “Okay, let me show you to your rooms. Tomorrow, we will bring you back to your parents and tell them the news,” North said as he gestured us to follow.

    “My parents died, so there is no need for me,” Punzie said. We all fell silent, it was kind of sad. “Hey, it’s okay though.” She said quickly, not wanting to destroy the mood.

    North brought us to a part of the workshop where there are rooms. The rooms were rather high. They were on the top floor. I already have a room there. There was also a lounge room. On the way there I saw Hiccup sneaking glances at Merida. I smirked.

    “So you like Merida, huh?” I asked playfully.

    “What? No!” he replied quickly, blushing bright red.

    “Really?” I asked, smirking.

    “Okay, maybe a little,” he said quietly. Luckily, Merida did not hear our conversation, she was talking to Punzie about weapons.

    We reached the rooms. There were 3 available rooms. The others rushed to choose one. But mine had the best view of all, I think. There was another room at the end of the hall, it was next to mine. North never allowed anyone in there, and I always forgot to ask him why. Apparently Merida noticed it.

    “North, whose room is that?” she asked.

    “Oh… that’s an old friend’s room. She used to come often so I gave her that room. Only she can open it,” he answered. I noticed Bunny glaring at North, while shaking his head. Strange. What does Bunny not want us to know?

    I walked towards the room. I wanted to find out what’s the big secret. “Oi, mate what are you doing?” Bunny asked.

    “Walking,” I replied in a ‘duh’ tone. I tried to kick open the door, but it would not budge. “You can’t open it, she cast a spell that only her bracelet can open it,” Bunny said in a annoyed voice. (A/N: I bet you know who it is…)

    I gave up after a while and followed everyone to the lounge room, where we discussed the situation.

    “Do you have any idea who the leader might be?” Hiccup asked as he pets Toothless.

    “I think I might know who it is going to be,” Bunny said. Why does that kangaroo know everything? “But I’m not sure,” he continued.

    “So, you will start training tomorrow, after we inform your parents. You will learn new skills and moves. You will learn more about your powers. Ok? For now, no one is the leader, okay?” North said. We nodded.

    The other Guardians left, leaving me with the newbies. Throughout the night, we exchanged stories and learned more about each other. It was kind of obvious that Merida and Hiccup like each other. I got to say, though, these people are kind of cool. And that was how a great friendship began.

A/N: Hope you guys like the story so far. This chapter is the longest I have written so far. If you do not understand something, don’t hesitate to ask in reviews or send me a PM.

-Denise

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 290 26
Elsa, Anna, Rapunzel, and Merida work for the DSA (Disney Spy Agency). Their latest mission involves protecting the daughter of the president from th...
135K 5.2K 24
(Book 3) After a long journey of different, extraordinary worlds, the team return back in Arendelle. But in their present absence, evil was plotted...
766K 17.7K 39
When the guardians face an enemy more dangerous than ever, it's time to form the Big Five-- Rapunzel, Hiccup, Merida, Elsa, and Jack Frost. But will...
30.4K 794 34
I am pretty sure you have read a story with Jelsa and High School in which Jack is popular and Elsa the 'nerd' etc....Well this one has a twist! In a...