Changed Since Texas / Post Ma...

By postylove74

Charlotte (Charlie) Roman and Austin Post have always been great friends, but will his fame change who he is... More

0.1
0.2
O.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
1.0
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
1.7
1.8
1.9
2.0
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
Authors Note
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
3.7
3.8
3.9
4.0
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
4.9
5.0
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
5.7
10k!
5.8
5.9
6.0
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
6.7
6.8
6.9
7.0
7.1
7.2
7.3
7.4
7.5
7.6

3.0

419 11 6
By postylove74

Austin's POV

"Fuck baby that feels so good" I said, the voluptuous stripper bouncing up and down quickly on my dick, my hands resting on her hips as I controlled her speed.

"You like that baby, you going to cum for me birthday boy" she moaned.

I spun her around, laying her back against the hard mattress in the room spreading her legs so her knees were up by her head. I grabbed my belt from my pants and quickly pulled it out of the loops, grabbing her hands and tying them above her head.

"I love it rough baby" she purred, the tip of her tongue licking the outside of her lips.

I lined my rock hard member up to her wet hole as I shoved myself inside of her roughly, grabbing onto her hips as I started pounding in her relentlessly her loud moans only edging me closer and closer to my release.

"Come on birthday boy is that all you got baby" she said looking at me with a devilish smirk.

I bit my lip as I started fucking her fast and hard, her moans filling the room as I felt her walls start to clench on my dick.

"I'm going to cum baby" she said to me breathlessly.

I quickly pulled out of her knowing that if she came on me I wouldn't be able to control myself and would end up spilling myself inside of her, which was the last thing I needed to do. I leaned over her, pressing two of my thick tattooed fingers inside of her, her hand grabbing my dick and rubbing it hard and quick the both of us releasing together our moans filling the room, her thick juices covering my fingers and my cum slowly sliding down her breasts.

"Thank you for that" I said as I collapsed back on the bed.

"Happy Birthday Austin" she said as she straddled my lap and gave me a quick kiss.

I watched as she got up, bending over in front of me as she slid her thong back up her toned legs using a towel in the corner to wipe up the mess I made on her chest. She gave me a quick wink before she walked out of the room like nothing ever happened.

I leaned back against the wall naked from the waist down as I ran my hands over my face. God she was fucking gorgeous and she was the best sex I've had since Charlie. I quietly cursed to myself realizing that even after that I still hadn't gotten her out of my mind.

I looked around and quickly found my boxers and jeans quickly sliding them back on. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone to see a text from Allen and one from Charlie. My mouth immediately went dry. I opened up Allen's first, I at least owed it to him to see what he had to say. After all my text was sent out of anger and frustration.

Allen
woah man back off, i didn't fuck ur girl okay. if anything i saved ur relationship with her. i told her how much u fucking loved her and even though u dont say it to her like she wants it, that u show it to her in other ways. so ur fucking welcome asshole.

I felt sweat start to bead up on my forehead after reading his response. If he really did tell her that, I could have really just fucked everything up even worse than it already was. With a shaking finger I hit the message from Charlie.

Charlie
happy birthday Aus! I hope the saying still holds that its better late then never. Enjoy your 21st while it lasts, I am so over that stage 🙄🤪Listen, I wanted to apologize for everything Austin. I was an idiot for what I said to you when I found out you were with Ash. I was just so hurt Austin. But I know that we are meant to be together. Thank you so much for the roses baby they are beautiful and I got your note. I love you too Austin I always have and I always will. I've waited so long for you to say those words to me longer than I ever thought I would have to. But I was so stupid, you have always showed me how much you loved me I just thought hearing those words was the only way to express my love. But you, you have done it so many times through many words Austin and I was too blind to see it. I love you Austin, and I'd be more than happy to pick up where we left off in Texas if you still want me. Happy birthday rockstar. I love you baby.

I immediately put my phone down in my lap and my head in my hands as I felt hot tears start to sting my eyes before finally breaking through and sliding down my cheeks.

"Fuck!" I yelled pulling at my braids as I regretted everything that happened mere minutes ago with whatever the hell that strippers name was.

I grabbed my phone sliding it in my pocket as I quickly walked out of the room, my head spinning at what had just happened. I was so fucking stupid to think that Charlie would do that with Allen. I knew that they were talking since I've been gone, but I should've known that she wouldn't do that. As much as people were telling me she had changed, I knew that my baby would never do that no matter how much her mind told her it was the right thing to do.

I walked right past the guys and the several strippers that First had hired privately to give me the night of my life. I was pissed at them even though I know I had no right to be, all they did was hire them they didn't tell me to fuck one in the back.

"Post, where you going bro? Maria said she was looking forward to spending more time with the birthday boy" First said running up to me.

"Fucking home where I should've stayed" I said coldly, grabbing a cigarette and lighting it quick.

"Bro, no one is judging you man. It's your fucking birthday don't be so fucking hard on yourself" he said putting his hand on my shoulder as I shrugged it off turning towards him pissed.

"Fuck you man. I just fucked a fucking stripper when I'm trying to get the love of my life back. So don't fucking tell me not to be so fucking hard on myself" I said angrily, taking another drag on my cigarette.

"Posty listen, no one knows what went on behind closed doors. It's her word against yours. We can keep it a secret man" he said looking at me with understanding eyes, no doubt having to had to do the same thing for himself several times.

"It better stay a fucking secret, all of it" I said as the Escalade that brought us pulled up to the curb.

"Your not really leaving Post, come on" he said to me throwing his hands out to the side.

"I am, before I fuck anything else up" I said tossing my cigarette on the ground and stomping it out with my foot before climbing into the Escalade.

Looking over the text messages from both Allen and Charlie, I figured that I needed to clear things up with Allen first. I acted impulsively with him, assuming that he would do that. Not wanting to settle it through text I decided to give him a call.

"Yeah?" he said, answering the phone.

"Look bro I'm sorry. I'm so fucking confused right now" I said to him putting my head in my hand.

"No shit" he said sarcastically.

"I know you wouldn't do that to me bro, you know what it's like between the two of us" I said putting my head back against the headrest.

"Yeah I know I'm getting nauseous from the rollercoaster of emotions between the two of you. I won't lie Post, she had said that's why she was coming but the both of us knew that that would never happen. The way she left this house, it was like nothing ever happened between the two of you" he said with a laugh.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"It was like everything that has happened between you guys in the past three years all fit together like a puzzle. I told her that you're an asshole sometimes, but that you love her and even though you haven't told her those three words she is dying to hear, you've told her in other ways. It was like a lightbulb went on and she knew that I was right" he said as I heard him crack a beer.

"I did tell her I loved her, with the words she's wanted to hear for so long" I said with a boyish smile pulling across my face.

"It's about fucking time you pussy" he said with a laugh.

"But I may have just fucked everything up again" I said, feeling sadness well over my body.

"Yeah I'd say so, but she's fucking beautiful" Allen laughed.

"Wait, what? Are we talking about the same thing?" I asked with a laugh becoming nervous.

"If what I'm looking at is the same thing you are talking about then yes we are" he said with a laugh.

"Allen.." I said sitting up in my seat.

"So tell me did you fuck her too or just let her tease you with that sexy body?" he asked with a laugh.

"Allen what are you looking at?" I asked him, my heart beating a million miles a minute, my palms becoming sticky with sweat.

"Dre posted a video to his story bro of a stripper riding you like a fucking cowboy" he said flatly.

"Fuck no this can't be fucking happening" I said hanging up the phone with Allen and quickly dialing Charlie.

"Come on pick up the fucking phone Charlie" I said as the phone rang several times in my ear.

Hey guys it's Charlie you know what to do

I let out a deep breath as I left her a message, hoping she would hear it and call me back before she was able to get to anything else. Maybe it could buy me some time to get the video off the internet. Dre was suck a fucking piece of shit.

"Charlie, baby I am so sorry for everything. Your the girl that I want to be with, you are the only girl for me. I'm so sorry I couldn't say it to you before, but I love you Charlie, I fucking love you so much. Please call me back as soon as you get this baby, please"

I hung up the phone, quickly going to my insta account to see the video Dre posted, Maria grinding her hips into me, her breasts enveloping my face, my hands resting roughly on her hips as I guided her to move on me quickly. I scrolled through some fan pages I secretly stalk from time to time to see several had the video.

"Fuck, this is not what I needed right now" I said to myself as the Escalade pulled into the driveway of my Tarzano home.

I got out and quickly walked inside giving Branson a friendly pat on the head before heading to my bathroom and stripping out of my clothes. I stepped into the shower making it as hot as I could stand as I let the water run over my body, having it wash away every ounce of regret and María that was still on me.

I stood in there for what felt like hours before I finally decided it was time to get out. I had made my bed and I needed to lay in it. I was starting to think that all hope was lost, that I took one step forward but a hundred steps back with the stunt that I pulled tonight, all because I acted impulsively, something I needed to fix if I was going to be with Charlie.

I grabbed a can of beer from the fridge and walked back to my room crashing on the California King, turning the TV on to some random channel as I gazed at it without fixing my attention to what was really happening before me. I was brought back from my thoughts when I saw a text from Charlie, my heart instantly beating fifty times faster than its normal rate.

Why did she text me and not call me.

I picked it up and hit her name, my heart stopping in its tracks as I read her words.

Charlie
how austin? how could you fucking possibly make me think that everything was fine and that you loved me and wanted to be with me? i thought it was real this time, but i guess it was just another play in ur sick and twisted game. please stop playing with me austin, i really can't take it anymore

I read through the text again, my heart instantly picking up where it left off, beating rapidly in my chest as beads of sweat started to form on my brow.

"No, no fuck this can't fucking be happening. She thinks this is all a fucking lie" I said to myself, her words resonating with me with every breath I took.

Austin
no Charlie, i swear i do love you baby, i do want to be with you. i have never wanted to be with anyone more in my life then u. please baby, this is real i am not playing a game with u i never could. charlie please don't do this, please talk to me.

Charlie
did you take a break from your stripper to leave me that message austin? and what is she on her break now that's how you have time to talk to me. am i really not worth anything to you austin?

Austin
i'm home charlie, in my bed, ALONE. i am not with anyone. i made a huge mistake, please forgive me please.

Charlie
i waited for you for three years austin, i forgave you for so many things you did to me. i have nothing left austin, i'm sorry but i can't do it this time. i think we are just better off as friends, i'm so sorry.

Austin
please charlie, please don't do this. i love you charlie i swear on my life i love you. please baby

Charlie
i love you too austin and you know i always will, but i can't keep playing this game. i'll be here for u, but i can't keep putting myself out there. i physically can't take the pain anymore. i'm sorry but i think this is how it has to be. happy birthday austy

I felt tears starting to roll out of my eyes realizing that I really had fucked everything up. Now that I was ready all she wanted to be was friends because of my stupid impulsive stunt being the cherry on top of everything else I did to her. Thinking of not having her in my life as my girl made my heart break into a million pieces. I laid there crying for minutes, when I felt my phone buzz next to me. Rolling over I saw it was Casey as I quickly opened the text.

Casey
i can't believe you austin, i told u not to fuck this up and u went and did it anyway

Stoney🚬
please help me casey, please tell her it was all a mistake. tell her how much I love her and how real this is for me. you know it is, please.

Casey
i thought i knew Austin, but i guess i was wrong. i'm sorry, i'm done playing damage control for you, i think this time u took it a little too far and now you have to lay in the mess you made.

I felt myself getting angry at Casey for not wanting to help me, even though I knew it wasn't her job to do so, I was just quickly becoming used to everyone fixing my fuck ups for me.

I took a deep breath as I calmed myself down. I couldn't let this end like this, fuck I couldn't let it end period. I wasn't giving up without a fight, I was going to get her back one way or another.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 363 57
"I have no right in asking this and part of me wants to feel guilty for asking. I want to go home, to Utah. Delilah will you come with me? I can't be...
503K 12.4K 63
[MATURE] "I just need to feel you all the time." Olivia McNeil is a 19 year old California native going to college at USC, majoring in journalism. S...
24.6K 526 66
Austin Richard Post leaves behind his best friend to chase his dream Formally know as All My Friends
61.9K 1.1K 56
she's an unassuming good girl and he's the baddest boy in the business. what's drawing them together