The Bad Boy's Gang | ✓

By AshleyT7

IF YOU WANT A WELL WRITTEN GANG STORY: READ MY OTHER BOOK "RIDE OR DIE" This book is not well written, contai... More

Chapter 1- I saved the Bad Boy?!
Chapter 2- "I don't want to be an aunt yet!"
Chapter 3- Thinking about Fruit Loops being killed
Chapter 4- Detention, Detention, Detention.
Chapter 5- I wanted to have a Vampire Diaries marathon but now I'm street racing
Chapter 6- Back-story
Chapter 7- Photoshoots.....Euck!
Chapter 8- Parties, Pianos, and Pools
Chapter 9- "Are you Ryker's girlfriend"?
Chapter 10- I mean I had wine from church, when I was like 8........
Chapter 11- "I was looking threw a book of # and realized I don't have yours"
Chapter 12- Well there go my ovaries
Chapter 13- "I didn't like the way they were looking at you"
Chapter 14- Two Bad Boys are singing Frozen and Beyonce lyrics...
Chapter 15- "And I thought gym class was rough"
Chapter 16- "Kiss me"
Chapter 17- "Is it cold, princess"?
Chapter 18- "Stupid Girls, Stupid Ryker, Stupid Hormones, Stupid Gym Class"
Chapter 19- "Don't know what game you're playing and how to play it"
Chapter 20- "My Good Girl"
Chapter 21- "Still want a pillow Wall?"
Chapter 22-"You okay? I mean you can only stab that olive so many times".
Chapter 23- "I like him"
Chapter 24- "Rain! I told you we're not together"!
Chapter 25- "One night"
Chapter 26- "Ryker's been kidnapped, thats what wrong"!
Chapter 27- "A box? We drove an hour to get a box? Rain you owe me gas money".
Chapter 28- "Be my girlfriend"?
Chapter 29- "Be my goldfish"?
Chapter 30-Oh Victoria's Secret photoshoot and Street Races....
Chapter 31- "To have your daughter arrested for Drag racing"?!
Chapter 32- "The Broccoli Factory"
Chapter 33- "Rain Anderson...has a nice ring to it"
Chapter 34- "Cold Hands, Warm Heart".
Chapter 35- "PREGNANT"?!
Chapter 36- "I wish I could say the same"
Chapter 37- "You're just lucky that your an awesome boyfriend-"
Chapter 38- "Italy"?!
Chapter 39- "Grow A Pair"
Chapter 40- "Smashing Possessions?"
Chapter 41- "FYI I think a smurf threw up on your head"
Chapter 42- "Second base, is right in the ball park and not far of a run"
Chapter 43- "I think I died and went to Hell"
Chapter 44- "That's the good thing about love, it can destroy"
Chapter 45- "not enough room for rodents."
Chapter 46- "I'm Breaking up with You, Ryker"
Chapter 47- "Don't Kiss me again James, because there's no point."
Chapter 48- "Ex Boyfriend, Ex"
Chapter 49- "I fell for Ryker Anderson, that's how."
Chapter 50- "I love you"
Chapter 51- "He's Dead. He's really dead."
Chapter 52- "Do you want to go to Prom with me?"
Chapter 53- "Take me Back?" "Always, princess."
Chapter 54- "Something tells me this isn't going to be a nice family dinner."
Chapter 55- "No 'buts' or 'what ifs' and definitely no 'But, what ifs'."
Chapter 56- "Well air is kinda taken up the space..but I guess."
Chapter 57- "You know, I've heard 'Fine' probably over 57 times today."
Chapter 58- "You murdered nine people.."
Chapter 59 - "If I asked you to marry me right now, would you say yes?!"
Chapter 60 - "You're going to be an official adult tomorrow."
Epilogue - "Will You Marry Me?"
New Book Alert!
Bonus Chapter - The Wedding

Bonus Chapter - Rain gives Birth

8.6K 249 211
By AshleyT7

"No dad, I'm ok." I insisted for the millionth time to my paranoid father. My dad had been calling me non stop and asking if he needed to come over while Ryker had been at work.

"Rain are you sure- I mean with Roman and everything, I understand your hands may be tied." He continued but I rolled my eyes in response while I continued on with the dishes while holding the phone between my shoulder and ear.

"Dad I've done this before. I'm ok, I promise." I breathed out, knowing this argument was not going to end soon. "Fine." He said relentlessly "But if you need anything, don't hesitate to call. Love you."

"Ok thanks dad, love you too." I bid my goodbyes to him before hanging up the phone only to turn around to my three-year-old daughter tugging on my leggings.

"What baby?" I asked her while she put her arms up in the air, signaling she wanted to be picked up. I picked her up and rested her on my hip and gave her Eskimo kisses, making her erupt in laughter.

Roman was three, almost four and it seems like the time has flown since we first had her. I was now 22 and Ryker was 24 and about to have our second kid. I was a little less than nine months and ready to pop at any moment, hence my dad's constant worry. Although I was glad our relationship was improving, I didn't like the overbearingness he came with.

"Where's daddy?" Rome's bright blue eyes stared up at me, she definitely took after me but don't tell Ryker that or he just gets jealous.

"He's at work Rome, he'll be home later tonight around Dinner," I explained to her before I felt an intense pain in the top of my uterus. I placed Roman down for a moment and clutched my almost nine-month pregnant stomach.

The pain intensified and I ran to the bathroom quickly only to realize my water had broke. I had been having contractions for two days now but they were getting worse and closer. My eyes widened at the sight, and I couldn't believe it was happening. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and quickly scrolled to Ryker's contact number and placed it up to my ear as it rang over and over again.

"Pick up for Christ's sake," I muttered as I rubbed my temples as I began to stress out. Of course, my husband would be the one to not pick up when I was going into labor. It had gone to voicemail and I quickly called Vince who had been with Ally for the day at the warehouse.

"Hello?" Vince answered.

"Vince, my water broke. Ryker isn't answering his phone, I need you to take me to the hospital." I said bluntly and I could hear Vince panic more than I was.

"Oh my fucking god. Ok, I'll be right there."

"Can I talk to Ally?" I asked and Vince handed the phone over to Ally who was freaking out with excitement. "Can you watch Roman for me?" I asked her in hopes that I wouldn't have to bring her to the hospital with me.

"Yes of course." She cheered happily "Vince and I are on our way now. Baby #2 is coming!"

I bid my goodbyes to them that I would see them soon and quickly ran upstairs to grab my hospital bag and change into a different pair of pants while Roman jumped up and down on my bed.

"Are you going to a sleepover mommy?" She beamed a smile at me as she continued to jump up and down before laying down and making pretend snow angels.

"No Romie." I sat down next to her "Mommy has to go to the hospital for the baby to come. Aunt Ally is going to come to watch you ok? Then once the baby comes, you can come to the hospital with daddy."

She put a hand on my stomach as she stared before her eyes looked up to mine "The baby is coming?!" I nodded and chuckled at her excitement as I tucked her long caramel brown hair behind her ear.

I brought her and my bad downstairs and placed her at the table where I heated her up some chicken tenders before cutting up and placing them in front of her while I waited for Ally and Vince to arrive.

The contractions weren't terrible but they were getting close, and much closer than they were with Roman after I had sixteen-hour labor with her. She wiggled back and forth in her seat as she ate her chicken nuggets and before I knew it, Vince and Ally arrived.

The door opened and Roman immediately got out of her seat and sprinted towards Ally. "Aunt Ally!" She exclaimed and Ally knelt down and picked her up before spinning her around and kissing her all over, making Roman giggle.

"She's eating lunch now, she can have whatever for dinner just make sure she eats because she's been fussy lately." I explained to Ally "Thank you for coming on such short notice."

"Not a problem Rain, now go have baby number two. I'll try and get a hold of Ryker for you." She gave me a hug goodbye and I followed Vince out to his truck, as he helped me get up to the passenger seat.

Vince walked around to the driver's seat and I grabbed the handle on the roof as I breathed in and out slowly, trying to cope with the pain of the contractions.

I pulled out my phone and continually called Ryker until he picked it up.

"Rain, baby, I can't talk right now-" Ryker answered the phone but I stopped him before he could finish.

"Well, you fucking better. I'm in labor, Vince is driving me to the hospital, my water broke." I explained and there was a moment of silence between Ryker and the phone.

"You're what?!" He exclaimed, "You're not due for another week!"

"Yeah, I don't really get to decide that," I said as I winced at a contraction that had come on and started to time how much time was in between them.

"I'll be right there. I'm leaving work now." Ryker said as I could hear him hurry in the background "I'll meet you there. I love you princess."

"See you there. I love you too."

"We're almost there." Vince sped down the highway and glanced over at me "Think about it, in another three years you'll be doing the same thing."

"Yeah fuck that. He's getting a vasectomy after this one." I rolled my eyes at the thought of going through this process again and am insane enough to do it again after how hard of a birth Roman had been.

We had made it into the hospital and Vince grabbed my bag as he helped me up to the front desk.

"Hi, How can I help you?" The woman at the front desk asked me with a cheerful smile, but it was not the same expression on my face at the moment.

"Hi, my name's Rain Anderson. My water broke, my contractions are about five minutes apart. I'm supposed to see Dr. Hannis." I explained as she typed a bunch of stuff into the files of the computer before wrapping a hospital bracelet around my wrist and checking me into a room.

They had brought out a wheelchair for me and wheeled me over to the room where Vince stood outside the door while I got changed into a hospital gown before getting into the bed. Vince had joined me again and looked around the hospital room "So like are they going to give you that big needle thing again in your back?"

I narrowed my eyes at him with an Are-You-Serious look "You mean an epidural?"

"Yeah, that thing. I don't know it looks fucking painful to me." He shuddered at the thought of me making me laugh at how guys didn't realize that shot felt like nothing compared to the pain of labor.

"Could you hand me my phone? I have to text my family." I asked and Vince had handed me the phone and went back to messing with all the hospital machines. It wasn't even worth it to say anything.

I scrolled to our group chat that had my dad, mom, Jax, Ryan, and Joel. My mom and dad still couldn't stand each other but they did the best to do it in order for us to have somewhat of a non-divided family. Although my mom was still perfectly happy with her boyfriend.

Me: I'm at the hospital now. Ryker is on his way, water broke already.

Joel: Holy SHIT WHAT

Ryan: How far are the contractions apart

Jax: Can't wait! Does someone have Roman?

Dad: Rain I told you I should have come! I'll be there soon!

Mom: Glad to hear...so excited to meet my grandchild!! I'll be there as well as soon as I can! Keep me, updated honey !!

I responded to all their text messages and I was proud of how much my family had grown in the past couple of years. After Ryker and I got married, my dad helped us buy our first house and became sober and has been ever since. He's been an amazing grandfather although Roman does have him wrapped around her pink. My mom has been there for me through both my pregnancies and even moved to New York right after I had Roman after her clothing line took off in the city.

As for Ryker and I, well that past four years of marriage haven't been the easiest but I wouldn't trade it for the world. He's the best dad you could ask for and has stayed at my side through all of this. As for the gang, we are still apart of the Crusades and very close with everybody but have had to take a step back a bit to raise Roman.

Craig has taken a step down from the leader as well and given the position of Vince after Preston was born. Leah had Preston a few months before I had Roman and he's the cutest little thing. Leah and Craig have managed to stay together through it all spite of their many many differences when it comes to raising a child.

The door had swung open and I looked up from my phone to see Ryker walk in and he and Vince did that bro handshake they've always done before he walked up to the side of the hospital bed and stood beside me.

He leaned over me and pressed his lips to mine, leaving a soft kiss before pulling away and tucking a piece of my hair behind my ear. "How are you doing?" He asked, placing his hand on my stomach.

"I'm ok, contraction is getting worse but they're getting closer. They're supposed to check how dilated I am soon." I sighed in hopes this wouldn't be a terribly long process like it was last time.

"You got this baby." Ryker smiled down at me, leaving a kiss on my forehead "Have you told your parents yet?"

I nodded in response and explained they'd be on their way soon. Vince had explained he had to head back to the warehouse but would be back later before bidding his goodbyes and leaving.

"Oh! Fuck." I winced as a contraction had come on and the pain continued to go up on the pain scale. I had gone through this process before but it didn't make it any easier the second time around, I swear women forget how bad it hurts so they do it again. 

"Knock, Knock." Dr. Hannis knocked his knuckles against the wood of the door as he entered my hospital room "Well Rain look at that, four years later and you're doing it again after swearing you wouldn't last time. When do is baby #3 going to come?"

Dr. Hannis was my doctor all through my pregnancy with Roman and now through this one. He helped me through everything, answering any question I had with being 18 and pregnant- and how scared I had been.

"Yeah, I'm going to pass on that one." I shifted my body in the bed as Ryker sat on the stool beside me. "Apparently I'm getting a vasectomy after this one Doc." Ryker huffed a small laugh while intertwining his fingers with mine.

"Oh no, you don't want to do that. You guys are still so young, you may change your mind in a couple of years." Dr. Hannis said as he pulled on latex gloves before walking over to me, and placing my legs in the stirrups attached to the bed. 

"It looks like you are about 7 cm dilated. How far apart are your contractions now?" He asked as he looked up to me, pulling off the gloves as I put my legs down flat on the bed. "About 2 minutes," I said, breathing through the pain of the contractions that tightened in my uterus. 

"Good news is this delivery is going to go a lot faster than Roman's was. I will call in the nurse for an epidural so it will help the pain. You've been experiencing contractions for two days and your water broke, today correct?" 

I nodded in response before he scribbled something down on his clipboard before exiting the room. I sighed, throwing my head back against the bed as I just wanted this labor to be over already but knew I had my time cut out for me. 

"Boy or Girl?" Ryker asked, narrowing his bright blue eyes at me. I had believed it was a boy, but Ryker was certain it was a girl. The gang was split but I knew I had mother's intuition on my side, although it didn't matter what gender the baby was. The only thing I wished for was a healthy one. 

"It's a boy. I know it is." I narrowed my eyes back at him, earning an eye-roll in response. I knew Ryker didn't care either, we just wanted to meet Baby #2 after waiting for 9 months. Every time I looked over to Ryker I still couldn't believe how far we have come, and how different our lives turned out to be. I never would've guessed that my going to school after hours to pick up some extra books would lead me to the love of my life. 

"Do you know how much I love you?" Ryker's voice broke the silence that filled the room momentarily. His hand reached to the side of my face, the tips of his fingers caressing my cheeks. His touch still gave me butterflies, never failing to make me get goosebumps. Everyone did doubt us at first, thinking we were so young to get married and have a kid but it felt good to prove them all so wrong. 

Before I could answer back to Ryker, there had been a knock at the door while a nurse entered. "Rain Anderson?" She asked as she stared down at the papers on the clipboard "My name is Erica, I will be the nurse assisting Dr. Hannis today in the delivery. I'm here to do your vitals and epidural."

She sorted through everything, making me sit upright in the bed. She measured my blood pressure as well as pulse, everything coming back normal. Ryker stood up from the chair, helping me sit up and swing my legs over the side of my bed while pulling the back of my hospital gown open.

Ryker stood in front of me, his hand holding onto mine while the nurse went to my back with the epidural. "So is this your first baby?" She asked as she placed the needle into my skin before pressing the liquid down the plastic tube it was attached to. I squeezed Ryker's hand in the sharp pain, remembering back to how I almost broke his hand after the first time I got an epidural.

"No, it's our second." I pushed my body back against the bed, holding my stomach tightly as a contraction had come through. "Well, Congratulations. You should feel the medicine start to kick in soon, easing the pain a bit. If you need anything you can hit the button on the remote attached to the bed or just give us a holler." She forced a small smile before exiting the room, leaving Ryker and me. 

"Fucking hell!" I shouted as the contraction peaked, squeezing my eyes shut tightly. "Breath Rain," Ryker replied as I kept a death grip on his hand. I cursed men for not having to deal with anything life, currently hating my life as a woman. First periods, then pregnancy, and birth- when do we get a break? Guys only ever get boners and that's the most they have to deal with. 

"Oh wow I didn't fucking think of that." I snapped at Ryker, knowing the words came out a bit harsh. I was not very pleasant when in labor and was completely miserable last time. After going through the nine months and labor, Ryker could deal with my miss bitch attitude for a couple of hours. 

"Oh no, it's Miss Bitch." Ryker stated, earning a side-eye glare from me. I kept my comments to myself, not wanting to commit murder while in the delivery room. Just adds a lot more blood...

"Ahh!" My mom's voice cheered as she walked in, clapping her hands together "I'm so excited!" I chuckled at her excitement as she walked up to me, placing a kiss on my forehead and pulling Ryker into a hug. Jax, Ryan, and Joel all entered a few seconds behind my mom, bring balloons and flowers.

"Is miss bitch out yet?" Joel shot Ryker a look, earning a nod in response. My whole family had witnessed my mood swings last time I had been in labor, it had been an ongoing joke between Joel and Ryker about me being a "bitch" since Roman had been born. 

"You guys are assholes," I muttered, my dad, nudging Joel as he warned him to stop. "How are you feeling honey?" My dad asked as he walked up to me, standing at the side of the bed. 

"I'm seven centimeters dilated, Dr. Hannis said it would be a fast delivery. Way shorter than Romans." I explained, which I could not be happier to hear after how long and exhausting Roman's delivery had been. Ryker even fell asleep when I was experiencing contractions every five minutes while I had been up all night trying to push. 

I was glad my parents were finally able to be in the same room with each other without fighting, especially when it came to Roman. She always questioned why grandma didn't live with grandpa, understandably not being able to grasp the concept when anyone would assume their grandparents would be together. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Rain, keep pushing." Dr. Hannis instructed as I threw my head back against the bed in defeat. I was dilated to ten centimeters and had been pushing for the past half hour but had no luck. I was exhausted overall, my body is tired as ever. I was sure my make up had begun to run down my face as tears pricked my eyes from the pain. 

"Baby just keep pushing." Ryker tried to encourage me as he held onto my hand that hung off the side of the bed. "Don't fucking baby me! Keep your shit sperms away from me!" I snapped at him before looking over to Dr. Hannis and the two nurses that had been assisting me. 

"The baby is crowing." Dr. Hannis announced, "The head is almost out." 

I pushed with every muscle in my body, yelping pain. My family plus the rest of the gang had been waiting in the waiting room, all anxiously texting Ryker. Ally was able to bring Roman over with her, saying she was super eager to meet the baby. Roman hoped for a baby sister, I was almost worried she'd be super upset if it had been a boy.

"You can do it." Ryker left a kiss on the top of my head as I pushed harder. I internally prayed that I wouldn't be one of those girls that would shit during childbirth. I managed to not do it once and I intended on keeping that streak. My legs were pushed further apart as the nurses stood on each side of Dr. Hannis. 

"The head is out, just need to get past the shoulders." Dr. Hannis spoke loudly. Tears started to stream down my face as the pain was overwhelming and I knew the shoulders had been the worst part. After many pushes later, Dr. Hannis held the baby in his arms "It's a boy." 

"Want to hold him, mom?" He asked and I nodded repeatedly as he handed over the baby to me. I cradled him in my arms as his cries filled the room. I looked down at his precious face, his eyes opened almost immediately; revealing a pair of crystal blue eyes.

"It's a boy." I cried tears of happiness as I looked up to Ryker who stared down at our son with a grin plastered across his face. I could see tears prick his eyes, knowing Ryker was just emotional as I had been. All the months and pain was worth it, my heart began fast in my chest.

"I'm so proud of you princess." Ryker bent down to my height as I sat on the bed, pressing a kiss to my lips. Ryker wiped away the tears in his eyes before I passed the baby off to him, as he cradled him in his arms.

"Want to cut the umbilical cord dad?" Nurse Erica walked over to us with a smile before taking the baby from Ryker as she allowed him to cut the umbilical cord. She took him over to get him cleaned up and clothed in the back of the room as I sat as an emotional mess.

The door opened only to reveal Ally who had Roman sitting on the side of her hip while her arms were wrapped around her body. Ally placed Roman down on the ground, Rome running up to Ryker. 

"Hey, baby." He smiled as he picked her up. Ryker kissed her all over, making her erupt in giggles as he tickled her. Rome looked around the room, scanning her eyes so she could find the baby. Her bright blue eyes snapped back over to mine, giving me a puzzled expression.

"Where's the baby?" Her brows furrowed together "Is it a boy or a girl!?" 

"It's a boy, Romie." I smiled at her, hoping she wouldn't freak out in disappointment. Her face flushed red as she scrunched it together in order to hide a smile that was trying not to break out on her face. Rome buried her face in the crook of Ryker's neck, letting out a muffled giggle. I was glad to see she hadn't been upset by any means even if she wanted to pretend like she was. 

The nurse had brought the baby back over to us, handing him over to me while Ryker sat Roman down on the side of the bed next to me. She leaned over my body in order to get a closer look, grinning down at him as she caressed the blanket that he had been wrapped in. 

"He's so cute!" She cheered, scrunching her shoulders up to her face as she momentarily looked over at me "What's his name?" I looked up at Ryker, him nodding at me in agreement. We had discussed possible names for the baby and my heart had been set on one. 

"Reid." 

Reid Anderson, welcome to the family. 

Ryker placed Roman on his lap while sitting next to me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders while we both stared down at Reid who had stopped his crying. My eyes flickered over to Ryker and his eyes met mine before he leaned in for a kiss. His lips pressed against mine, leaving a soft short kiss against my lips. 

"I love you." 

"I love you too." 

* * * * * * 

A://N Hi! 

Long time no see! It had been requested that a lot of you wanted to know more about their kids. While there will not be a sequel, I did want to just give you a small taste of their future. When I wrote The Bad Boy's Gang, the end had many questions that you weren't meant to answer yourself. You decide how Ryker and Rain's journey went.

So although I will not write another book, I hope this bonus chapter will suffice. I have not written in the world of TBBG and while and every time I do, it doesn't make me fail to cry. I will always hold this book very close to my heart no matter how badly written it was at times lol.

If you have any other questions about their story, don't be scared to comment on them! I will answer them the best I could, but keep in mind I wrote this book when I was 14 and now will be 19 in two months so it's been a bit. 

I also wanted to say I have been writing a Trilogy for a Book called Ride Or Die. Book one is already halfway written and it follows the same premise of this book as far as gangs/bad boys/etc but is much more mature! (Plus written better)

It is a book I am very proud of so if you would check it out it would mean the world to me! I also post updates weekly, typically more than once a week!

Love you guys,

~Ash 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 158 30
"He might hear you"my best friend said. "Hear what?"he asked from the back and the least I could do was shrivel at the hearing of his voice. "Somethi...
113K 1.7K 35
Athena Love Hart. A last name she despised and a middle name she found ironic. Love, she was given the name by her parents yet she received the exact...
248K 7.4K 30
I WILL EDIT THIS WHEN THE BOOK IS DONE!!!! Hey, My names Summer, Summer styles. I live in Los Angeles with my brother. Yes my brother. My father...
310K 9.6K 29
COMPLETED, CURRENTLY EDITING/PARTIALLY REWRITING (please excuse the mess. Some of the plot is being changed so there might be a few areas that get co...