Hold my broken heart (Dean Am...

By shadowambrose

What happens when a girl names Marissa gets her heat broken from her previous boyfriend. Nothing has helped h... More

Chapter 1: Past and present
Chapter 2 Meeting
Chapter 3: The storyline is what now???
Chapter 4: Getting to know each other
Chapter 5: Hurt
Chapter 6: Wanting to be alone
Chapter 7: Should i believe in you again?
Chapter 8: Say Hello to my Ex
Chapter 9: Why now
Chapter 10: It's all coming back
Chapter 11:Fresh start
Chapter 12 Recovery and broken
Chapter 13: New life
Chapter 14: The event
Chapter 15: Back to work
Chapter 16: wedding
Chapter 17: Honeymoon
Chapter 18: Survior series
Chapter 19: Why would you do this
Chapter 20 Surprises and return
Chapter 21: You brought this upon yourself
Chapter 22: Being Civilzed?
chapter 23 contract signing
Chapter 24: Be with me
Chapter 25: Being with him was a mistake
Chapter 26: What have i done
Chapter 27:My match spectulation
chapter 28: cinicinatti
Chapter 29: Title shot
Chapter 30: New deal
Chapter 31:Who are you
Chapter 32 :Wedding plans
Chapter 33: Road to royal Rumble
Chapter 34 Royal Rumble
Chapter 35: mysterious number
Chapter 36:First title defense
chapter 37: Decision time
Chapter 38: Recovery and return
Chapter 39: Hello again
Chapter 40: On my own
Chapter 41:His move
Chapter 42: Letter
Chapter 43: why did you go
Chapter 44: keeps on breaking me with love
Chapter 45: Back on the road and serects
Chapter 46: who is it
Chapter 47: Not the right time
Chapter 48: overthinking it
Chapter 49: home was a bad move
Chapter 50 Worst day ever
Chapter 51: Confrontation
Chapter 52: After me
Chapter 53: No break
Chapter 54: His side
Chapter 55: saying Goodbye
chapter 56: reversal
Chapter 57: Trapped
Chapter 58: My life
Chapter 59: Reality
Chapter 60: Not you
Chapter 61:planning
Chapter 63: Searching
Chapter 64: Payback and comprehension
Chapter 65: Not happy
Chapter 66: Disguise
Chapter 67: Be who you are
Chapter 68: Shocker
Chapter 69: Moving on
Chapter 70: Dominance
Chapter 71:Handicap match
Chapter 72: Fearless
Chapter 73: Consequences
Chapter 74: she's coming
Chapter 75: She's here
Chapter 76: Don't you dare
Chapter 77: Where did he take her
Chapter 78: Acting up
Chapter 79:Needed you now
Chapter 80: There back
Chapter 81:Advice and truth
Chapter 82: In between
Chapter 83: Hopeless now
Chapter 84: Solution
Chapter 85: Top mountain
Chapter 86: Main event match
Chapter 87: Day off
Chapter 88:Behind bars
Chapter 89 :Trial
Chapter 90:Normal for once
Chapter 91:For you
Chapter 92:NO No No
Chapter 93: Relief
Chapter 94: Even
Chapter 95:welcome to my world
Chapter 96: It's all i ever asked for
Sequal

Chapter 62: Plan 1

253 10 0
By shadowambrose

I was back in my hotel room waiting forSnipe to aqrrive with my kids.I wasn't myself since i saw Dean and Kelly doing it in the lockeroom. I had made a mess in my hotel room and was cleaning up the mess i made. I even had to bandage my hand from breaking glass. I felt like i was losing it all that i let my agner get the best of me.

"Babe you in here?"I heard Snipe say.

"Yeah in the room."I said.

"What are you doing in here?And what happen to your hand?"He asks examining my hand.

"Nothing just me being clusmy."I aid.

"Marissa your never clumsy.Tell me what happen?"He asks.

"How about i show you how much i've grown to your presence."I said.

"What are you...i cut him off with a kiss.

"One thing where are my kids?"I ask in between kisses.

"There with Kelly."He says. 

"What."I said angrily pullingaway from the kissing.

"Is something going on that i need to know?"He asks. 

"Snipe i want you to fire her.She has been using my kids for her benefit."I said looking in his eyes with a puppy look.

"Baby i can't just fire her. She's good with our kids.What has she done to you to make you so upset?"He ask.

"Right now is not the time.Let's just finish what we started."I said pulling him with me on to the bed.

A while later

I was laying in bed with Snipe. His arms were around me and i had my head on his chest. He was asleep and i was just there thinking of what just happen. I had just made love with Snipe. He was so gentle and i enjoyed it all. This was like the first time we had done it. Snipe really made me calm down and i wanted to go for another round. I'm really starting to get confused on what is going on.

I unwrapped myself from Snipe and put my clothes abck on. I had just realized that Kelly had my kids and i wanted them back. She is not there mother and i am going to make sure she never does.

I ended up leaving my room and asked the hotel recepitonist where Dean's room was. I ended up in front of his room and knocked on the door.The last person i wanted to see was Kelly. 

"What are you doing here?"Kelly said.

"I should same to you."I said.

"I'm with my fiance. And the kids are here so if you don't mind."She said. She was about to close the door but i stopped her. I barged right in to see a naked Dean on the couch.

"This is what you guys do. The kids are here and your doing it where they can easily see you. More little Jon conisdering he is walking all over the place."I siad annoyed.

"Marissa you have no business here. My kids are asleep so don't worry about it."Dean says.

"So they sleepa nd your just desparte to get into her pants. Should have known your a horny...He cuts em off.

"Marissa the only horny person here is you. You were the one asking for it when you were still pregnant and your the one who was looking for me. I wnated to stay away and see if youcould be happy with Snipe but it looks like you just love going back to people who give you pain.I'm n ot good for you. Snipe seems to make you happy but your too blind to even realize it."He says putting his shorts on.

"You know i had told you that i was going to come back to you so we could be happy but it seems you were messing with me.I already had everything planned out and look what you come up with. Your with our kids nanny. Why would you do this to me.I love you still and i'm the only one whose heart is broken.'I said with tears falling down.

"Marissa i think you should go to Snipe he's going to be wondering where your at. Dean and i are together and we would like to form our own family like your going to form with Snipe one day."Kelly says.

"Oh now you guys want form a family. Seems cute how you think this is all going to workout for you two. Dean is going to come back to me and were going to be the one to have a family. No one is going to take him away from me."I said.

"Marissa were over .It's time to move...i cut him off by kissing him in front of Kelly. I kissed him rougly and then was pulled away by Kelly. she slapped me and then i slapped her. We were fighting and Dean just pulled me away.

"Marissa leave and never ever touch Kelly like that ever again."Dean says.

"I will do what ever i want to her and more importantly i want my kids ack now."I said.

"No i have every right to have them with me."Dean says.

"Not when your with her. I don't care thast she is your fiance i don't want my kids near her ever again."I said.

"They will be near her and she will be a mother to them so deal with it."Dean says pushing me out of the room and shutting the door.

in was banging on the door until he opened it.

"Marissa leave now."He says.

"You know i thought we would ened up together after all the things we went throught but you know maybe i should just gp abck to Snnipe and let him do to me what he wants. I mean it was great when we did it a while ago."I said.

Dean just looked at me in disgust and then was about to say something when Snipe appeared.

"Baby what are you doing here?"Snipe said/.

"Just came to cjheck on the kids.'I said.

"You came to see him didn't you."Snipe says angrily.

"no i came for my kids and that's all."I said.

"Snipe i suggest you control your woman. Don't want my kids to have a bad influence from her."dean says.

"Marissa were going back to our room and talking about this." Snipe said grabbing my arm and pulling me with him. 

Once we were in our room Snipe just looked at me in duisgust.

"Snipe i can explain."I said calmly.

"Marissa are you even happy that were married. I thought all this time we got to know each other we had something."Snipe said.

"I'm sorry. I just i don't know what's wrong with me."I said crying.

"Baby you need to relax and let him go."He siad.

"Snipe kiss me. I want you to kiss me and show me how much you love me."I said commanding him.

Snipe came close to me adn kissed me. He pushed me up against the wall and was slowly removing my clothes. I was removing his as well and we were walking towards the bedroom. We had done it all night and it felt great.

The next day

I was up before Snipe was and i went to go visit Dean.  I was suprise he answered.I pulled him out to the hallway with me.

"Dean i want to know where we stand.'I said.

"Marissa were both in a relationship . We need to find calmness and peace. Kelly makes me happy nad i can see Snipe makes you happy but your not allowing it."He says.

"Yes he makes me happy but he's not you. I want you to make me happy. Dean i love you."I said kisisig him.

He kisses me back and we make uot for a little while.

"MArissa we shouldn't do this. Were not single anymore. Just go abck to Snipe."He says.

"So you wouldn;t like to know i'm considering haveing a child with Snipe?"I said.

Dean looked stun. He was just satring at me like i was crazy.

"You wouldn't."He said.

"Your saying we should move on so why not give him a child. He wnats a fmily as well so i think i'll give him that. "I said.

"Marissa i love you too but you wanting to have a kid with him? I thought you didn't want kids with him."He says.

"Well yuo want one to with kelly so i guess tha't my goal now. I'll be happy with snipe while your happy with Kelly. and i want my kids only to be with me and not Kelly."I said.

"Your not going to give him kids  and i don't wnat our kids near him."Dean says.

"Well i'm there mother and i know what;s best for them. I make the decisions and i want them with me at all times."I said getting angry.

"Marissa you take htme to him i swear too you i will fight custody for them."He says.

I was in shock. He wants to take the kids away from me.

"You wouldn't, there all i have that make me happy."I said.

"Well you continue with this non sense and i will."He said.

"Well you marry Kelly and i will make sure you never see the kids again."I said.

I left after that without letting him say anything back. I'm not going to let Kelly ruin what should ahve been mines from the beginning.

So what you guys think. Has Marissa lost it? What about what Dean and Marissa  talking about custody battle? Kids with Snipe? What more can happen with these two? Please comment and vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 1.2K 52
So what happens when you meet on the internet? What happens when is a boy and a girl? Can you stay friends or will feelings start to grow? ...
79.7K 2K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
309K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
270K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."