Chapter 51: Confrontation

Yesterday couldn't have ended quicker. Snipe had already amde plans of what was going to happen and more importantly he wanted me to leave wwe. He thought that there was no point in me working there considering he would give the life that he thinks is best for me.

Today i was flying off to Where Raw was going to be held. I really wasn't looking forward to going back considering i haven't even had contact with Dean in days well 3 to be percise. I had little Jon with me considering i didn't trust Snipes's people at all. He tried to reason with me but i wouldn't let him. I had to amke sure i had my son at all times. Little Jon is my only happiness as of now for what's to come is a brewing storm waiting to take me out.

The plane arrives and i head into the airport to retrieve my bags. The only good thing about being here is no men of Snipe were with me but i had a feeling they were following me considering Snipe was being over protected.

After leaving the airport i had arrived to at the arena. I was feeling pretty bad for what was about to go down I was heading into Vince's office to talk to him about my career. I had let him know i needed to discuss somehting very important with him. I was lucky enough he was going to be there today. As i reach his office i knock ojn the door and someone says come in.

"Vince.'I said. "Well mrs. Gomez i see that for once your on time."Vince said.

"Well this seemed somehting that might intrest you and many others in this company." I said.

"Well please come in and have a seat."He says.

"I guess what we need to talk about is about my career with this comapny."I say.

"Please tell me your not considering of taking more time off or leaving?"He asks.

"I'm in a position where i will no longer be able to attend my duties with this company. I need to leave as soon as possible."I said. 

"well Mrs. Gomez i have to actually stop you right there. Your contract that you signed not to long ago has a clause saying you are required to at least finish a year or more to be able to leave or terminate this company. If you are terminating your contract then we have no choice but to take legal action for fraud and incompletion."He says.

"Right now i am not in the position to finish or even come back here. I need to leave wthout anyone knowing."I said.

"I can't just let you go. We here have finally found a  storyline to place you in and we are not accepting no as an answer. As the storyline progressses we will give  atitle shot along the way. As you know, you didn't lose it but had to give it up. Were going to give you the chance to bethe face of the divas dsivision."Vince says.

"How about you give me time to think and i'll be in touch with you."I said.

"I'm sorry but we need an answer tonight."He says.

"If i accept one more match tonight being my last match do we have a compromise of letting me go."I said.

"i'll think about it. Tonight you have a match against a special opponet."He says.

"Does it involve a superstar instead of a diva?"I asked.

"I can see you already know who it is but just maybe will have to switch it up a little. "He says.

"I'll ask just a favor out of this."I say.

" And what will that be?"He asks.

"The match will be a no holds bar match."I said.

"I can see you want reveange.alright will go for it. I'll make sure that your opponet is aware of what is goingon tonight. Oh and Mrs.Gomez i suggest you don't run off considering i will take legal action for not following the clause indicated in your contract. "He says.

"If i leave then i will comeback to finish business if it were the case."I said standing up and leaving.

I really wasn't expecting to have a match tonight. All i needed was to amke sure i had my contract terminated and that's it. Snipe is going to be expecting me tonight but i'm going to do this one last match for my benefit.

I look for an empty lockeroom and put my things on onces i find one. I look at my sona nd realze that Dean might be here tonight. i need to avoid him at all cost and i'm surprise that vince didn't notice the ring on my finger. He just  must have assumed Dean and i got married again.

Match time

I was all geared up and as i was about to leave the room i see Snipe and Dean fighting. I knew Snipe didn't trust me. I could tell he came here to tell Dean off and i was in for it now.

"Snipe Dean what are you guysdoing?"I say as i reach them.

"Stay out of this Mari. I have all of this handled."Snipe said.

"Snipe just let him go please."I said.

"M princess isn't happy i'm beatin gher ex-husband. I mean he just found out who her new husband is."He said.

"How could you Marissa. you have been lying to me all this time. You've been seeing him while we were in Canada. I guesss the child your carrying isn't mines either."Dean says.

"Dean please don't start this here. You know very well i was with you that whole time.'I said.

"So why dod you marry him huh. No one marries somene without love in  there."He says.

"Stay awqy from here Ambrose, she's mine now."Snipe says putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Dean i'm sorry. There is something you just can't know."I  said.

"Classic. I fall for you. We get married, fight, have  achild,  make-up and then expect another child only to find you married to another man."He says yelling.

"Look i was between my son's faith. you have any idea what i went through knowing i had to marry him. i didn't have a choice. I either married hiom or lose my son for good."I siad with tears rolling down my cheeks.

"You could have just let it go but look what happen.Your nothing but a disater. I begged you not to go and look where it got you. Hope your happy with your new life, and don't register that kid inside you as mines considering it could be Snipes."Dean says walking away.

"Baby don't cry. I'm here for you now. i'll be the father your children will never have had with him. Now we can be together as a family."Snipe says.

"Go away. you ruined my life."I said as i walk away and then get pulled and thrown into the wall. I get beaten up and then blackout.

So Dean knows and Marissa can't get out of her contract. Sorry if the chapter is confusing i was trying to make it relevant as possible to what i'm planning to write.Please comment and vote.