Chapter 13: New life

3 weeks later

I ended up having my kidney removed and it hurts when i move. I was sad that i eneded up having it removed but it wasn't the end of the world. When  i got home i realized that i was all alone now. Dean never called or came back for me. He must have really gotten mad that i kicked him to the curb. I wanted to contact him but if i did then he would be right. I would be crawling back to him. I need to be strong. I can't depend on a man to make me happpy. Right i should think of myself now. Maybe a realtionship in the future but for now i need to focus on what i'm going to do with myself. I ended qutting wwe just last week .Vince didn't seem to happy considering Dean and i still had a storyline to finish up but how when were both injured? Stephanie  and the whole roster couldn't be happier. I was finally gone from there lives and i wouldn't be a threat to them. I just had to remember that. Why did i say all those things? I hurt people and i was way out of script. Yeah somethings were scripted but not everything. I just had to listen to the Miz. At least i insulted him in my promo which i don't regret at all. 

I was in a cafe drinking some hot chocolate. I look at the window and i see a hiring sign. Since i was out of a job why not apply since i would need to make rent,pay bills and all the important things.

I ended up talking to the manager and he hired me right away bconsidering he needed people to help with an event that would be held here in just a few days. He wouldn;t say what it was but he just said i need to learn how things work around here.

After my interview i went home. It was so dark and when i turned on the lights i see a figure on the couch. Dean??

"So you think i was never gonna check up on you."He said.

"How did you  find me and more importantly how did you get in?"I said scared.

"I have my ways of finding people especially when there something or someone i love."He said.

"You don't just show up 3 weeks later thinking were okay. Were over and i have moved on."I said lying about that last part. 

"Your lying. I see the look in your face. You think you moved on becuiase you eft wwe and kicked me to the curb. Think again babe this is only the beginning."He said.

"Says the guy who said i would be going back to him. The way i see it is you came back to me."I said.

"Yeah i came back. Your mine and one elses. I amde you mine that day and were not over. We were just on a  break. Now that i came back for you your gonna call Vince and tell him that you want your job back. Were gonna fly out to see him in person also to make it offical. We are gonna finish what we started you hear. "He said grabbing the back of my head.

"You've lost it if you think i'm going to do what you say. I don;t need you. Your all wrong for me. Your forcing me to love you when your only hurting me."I said.

"Well i wouldn't hurt you if you do as i say."He said pushing me to the wall.

"Dean let go your hurting me."I said through the pain.

"Not until you agree to go back with me.  Where getting back together and were gonna be happy.Get it."He said through his teeth.

"Not happening. Now leave before i do something i will regret doing."I said.

"oh are you gonna have me arrested now.is that it? Well maybe i should give you a reason to ahve me arrested."He said smashing his lips to mine.

I was trying to get him off me but i ended up getting slapped. He then picked me up and threw me on the bed. He was removing my clothes then his. He enters me roughly and i try pushing him off me only to be meet with another slap.

"No would you just relax and enjoy this. We both want this i can feel it in you. Were gonna have a fun night."He said kissing all over me.

"Dean if you love me you wouldn't do this. Please stop. I'll do whatever you say if you just stop."I said crying.

"I can't baby. I love you too much. Why don't you love me like i do?"He says kissing me.

"Dean i do love you but this is not a way of showing it. Your hurting me. I'll give you another chance if you stop. I'll ask for my job back oaky. Just please stop."I said.

He stops kissing me and then looks at me. Baby i'm sorry i hurt you. How could i do this too you."He said getting off me.

"Dean you need help. Your anger has gotten worse." I said.

"I know but you drive me nuts."He said.

"But your not thinking right. Look how long it took me to convience you to stop."I said.

"I'll change for reals. I just couldn't be away from you any longer. I left thinking we were over but where not. I want you in my life."He said.

I wake up from my dream. That was one werid dream. Dean slapped me and said he wants me with him? I already knew loved me but hit me was somethign i don't think he would do right? Dean and i have't talked in 3 weeks and i did quit wwe last week. Could this dream mean something?

 I didn't realize that i had to go work today at the cafe. Weird enough i dreamt about the cafe as well.

I ended up showering and putting on my uniform. Today was gonna be the day of the big event and we needed to make sure everything was oaky. I head downstairs and  got into my car. I drive off to the cafe wondering what did that dream really meant  and would i see Dean again? 

So it was all a dream. Dean and Marissa haven't spoken since they were in the hospital. Mar quit wwe and is now working at a cafe . More surprises to come. Please comment and  vote