Chapter 58: My life

7 months later

 I was cureently in the hospital about to give birth to my second child. I was in constant pain and i felt like i was about to give birth to this baby. Dean hasn't arrived yet and i was holding up till he got here. I didn't want him to miss the birth of our second child.

"Marissa you need to be taken to the delievery room now. The baby can't be inside you any longer. This baby is ready to come."Snipe siad.

"Don't touch me and don't tell me what to do.  I am not moving from here until Dean arrives.He said he be here."I said.

"Baby he is not coming. You called him 2 hours ahgo. The baby needs to come out now before  you risk both your lives."Snipe says cressing my cheek.

"Snipe he promised me. I know he's going to make it.please tell me his going to come."I said crying.

"I'll amke sure he's there for you.Just go intot the other room please."He says.

"okay but you promise he's going to be there?"I said.

"Yes now let them take you.'He says.

I was rolled out of the room to the delievery room

"alright mrs.Gellar you ready to push."The doctor said.

"No."i said.

"Mrs. Gellar the baby is now crowing. You need to start pushing now."The doctor siad.

"No i need to wait for my husband to be here."I said.

"Marissa  he is not coming. I'll be ehre for you all the way."Snipe said enetering the room.

"He promised he would here for the birth of our son."I said.

"Baby it's time to push."Snipe says.

I just stop the arguing and start to push.This didn't take long like the first one and it was less painful as i start pushing my last push someone comes through the doors and then i hear a beautiful cry. The room is filled with my baby's cries and i see dean right next to me. Snipe had moved out of the way so Dena could be next to me. The nurses were checking my babay and they told me i had a baby girl.

"Alright so what is the baby's nae?"One of the nurses asks.

"The name will be Mayra Anne  Good."I said.

"Alright here you go."The nurse says handing me my baby girl.

"Marissa she's perfect."Dean said.

"You want to hold her?"I said.

"Yes."He says holdong his hands out.

"Snipe thank you for telling me he was going to be here."I said. .

"i made sure i wouldn't let him miss this."He said.

"Baby i'm sorry for not getting here on time. I just wnated to get my little girl soemthing special for when she was born."Dean says.

"Aww. I thought you weren't going to come."I said.

"No i wouldn't miss this."He says.

"okay i need to take the baby now to have ehr be evalutated again and to have her registered."The nurse said taking away my baby girl.

"Mari i gotta go. I ...Where do you have to go dean?"I asked curiously.

"I just have things to do.I'll be abck later."He says.

"Dean look at me and tell me you don't ahve a hickey on your neck."I said.

"This is not the time or place."He says.

"Your with someone?"I asked shocked.

"I'm sorry."He says walking out of the rrom.

"You don't need him. I'll be here for you." Snipe said.

"He is seeing someone else. I have lost him. Snipe why did you let this happen. I should have left you when i had the chnace."I said yelling.

"Marissa you did the right thing by being with me this whole time. Who knows how long Dean has been seeing this new girl or even girls."Snipe said.

"How long have you know?"I said.

"I didn't want to alarm you but it's been months. Marissa i love you and now that he has someone else it;s time to give us a chance.I have been patient and i have shown you how much i love you.This nis our chance to be happy."He says kissing me on the lips.

"Fine we can have a chnace ."I said as i let pulled away.

Snipe had a  smile on his face and then the nurses moved me to my private room where thye would soon bring in  my little girl.

Later at night 

I was in my room with my little girl. She was sleeping peacefully but i couldn't get out of my mind knoewing Dean wa swith another girl.All this time i was sneeking around with him when he came to see me just to findout he has been seeing someone else. I knew i was married but i was going to finally end my marriage with Snipe.I had it all planned but now there is no use for it.Dean seems better of without me , i have been married to Snipe for almost a  year, long than i ever was to Dean.

My door to my room opens and i see Dean??

"What are you doing here."I siad sternly.

"Hey i just came to see my little gil."He says.

"well you've seen her so why don;t you go see you new girlfriend or something and fporget about us."I said with venom.

"Hey don't be giving me attitude. Your married and i'm not. i have the right to be with who i want. You and i were never gonna last anyways. There is no point in seeing each pther behind your husband back anymore. I finally found someone who understands me and makes me happy. I alwso came back to drop of 2 things:1. a gift for my little girl, and 2. to give you your heart back."He says.

I look at Dean in shock. I see the present he got for Mayra and it was a little cham braclete. But what struck me most knowing dean was giving me my heart back?

"Dean what did you just say? "I said quietly.

"You heard me AMrissa. I'm not going to repeat mysalef again."He said.

"Leave now."I said.

"Mari...Just leave."I said cutting him off.

He leaves without saying a word and i look down at the little angel who was just born a few hours ago. Her father just walked out on her and i, and her big brother. Why did Dean have to be this way. We could have been together sonner than he thought.

So what do you guys think?"Please comment  and vote