Chapter 22: Being Civilzed?

Last night was not a good night. Zack wasn't home and neither was my son.I try contacting Zack  but he wouldn't answer. I was startiing to panick and i went to the only person who i hope would help me no matter what.

I pull up to my old home and i knock on the door.I wait till i hear some foot steps and i see a girl with blond hair open the door. I instantly recognized her as Renee Young.

"Is Dean home?"I asked.

"Yeah he is but i don't thin he would want to see you."She said.

"Look it's about our son alright. Now tell him to get down her now."I said yelling.

She called for dean  he then he came downsatirs with nothing but basketball shorts.

"Marissa what are you doing here.''He says stepping outisde with me.

"So this is who you've been seeing while i was away. You claim to love me but yet another girl is here sharign the hoome you claim was ours."I said.

"Look she's just a friend alright. I needed someone to talk too and well since Roman is out due to injury i asked her.We did  nothing if that's what yourt thinking."He said.

"Whatever i need you to help me find our son. zack isn't home ."I say.

"What do you mean he isn't there."He asked with wide eyes.

"Look we argued backstage when i comfronted him and i think he might have flown back to cincinnati."I said.

"So why ask me to help look for him if you know where he could be."Dean said.

I was stunned by his answer and was literally getting more angry by the second.

"How could you be so calm knowing our son is with someone who isn't his father and his mother is right in front of you about to have a mid life crisis if she doesn't find him."I said yelling.

"You didn't want me when i asked you to accept last night. So that means i'm not apart of your lives. You want to look for him go ahead. You wanted this then there you go. I could have protected you guys if you had accepted me. You could ahve goe abck to your house and have gotten him beofre any of this happen."He said yelling back.

I just slapped him and then started to attack him. How could dean be thinking about just us. Doesn;t he care for our son. I get i don't want to be with him nut this is our son were talking about.

"how could you be so calm about this. I need your help finding my son and all your thinking is about us. We have a small child with us now and he needs us. Why don't you care."I said hitting him but he grabs my hands.

"Accept me and we both head to Cincinatti this mintue."He said holdong my hands in his arms.

"No forget it. i knew i shouldn't have come here. your not helpful at all. I can't believe i thought you would care about your son."I said yanking myself from him.

"Well if care about him then you would know that zack dropped little Johnny here last night."He said.

"What are you talking about?'I asked confused.

"Apparently he found out where we lived and since Renee was already here she accpeted him.. She put him in our bed. He's been here the whole time."He said.

I ran into the hosue and went to the bedroom. I saw a little fiigure in the bed and i instantly recognized little Johnny. I saw the little braclet i had given him and i knew it was him. Ipicked him up and held him tigjht to me. I See Dean behind me and puts his arms around us. I didn't flinch and just stayed hugging my son.