Chapter 4: Getting to know each other

When we arrived to Vegas Dean looked really tired that i was wondering how did he ever drive from cityt to city in this condition.

We grab a cab and head to his place. Once we get there i am astonish at how nice his house looks.

"You got a nice place." i said while stepping out of the cab.

"Thanks."He says getting out as well and paying the  cab driver.

We get our stuff from the trunk and head inside his house.

When he opens the door he lets me in first and i am amazed at how big it looks inside. He has to floors and a nice view of the backyard. I look all around and i see he has some of his best moments from his days as a indy wrestler.

"So you like what you see."He says from behind.

"Yeajh it's a lot nnicer than my place back .. i stopped myself before i told him where i actually lived. 

"Your place back where?"He asks.

"It's nothing. I just never imagine you have a better place than i ever had."I said.

"Well after all the things i wnet through grwoing up i think this is the best thing i could have given myself."He said.

"I assume you grew up in a bad area or somehting."I said.

"Yeah and it wasn't easy."He said.

"The feeling is mutal"I said.

"If you don;t mind asking, where did you grow up."He said.

"Um ....

"It's fine you don't have to tell me. I can see you don't ever wanna go back there."He said.

"Yeah it's just to many sad memories thta i wanna erase."I said felling tears coming down my cheek.

"Hey hey don't cry.I didn't know it was a sensative topic."He said hugging me.

"No it's okay. I guess i just haven't gotten over the fact that everything back there is not what it use to be and that everything is just bad luck there."I said wiping the tears away.

"If it helps i can listen while you pour out all your feelings out. Itseems like there is something in your life thta is bothering you and you just can't move on."He said.

"Whoa when did you become so soft.'I said .

"Let's not tell anyone about this shall we."He said rubbing his neck.

"Yeah i guess."I said with a small smile.

"Now there's that nice smile."He said.

"If i tell you something do you promise not to tell anyone?"I said nervously.

"Sure."He said.

 I took a deep breathe"Your actually the first person to make me smile in a long time. I haven't been able to have  a nice conversation or someone actually care for me in a long time." I said.

"Really why's that?"He asked.

"I guess i do need someone to talk too."I said.

"Come and sit and i'm all yours."he said oulls me to the couch.

"The reason i am the way i am is because of my last boyfriend i had over a few months ago. He was really sweet at first and everything. Months later i find him cheating on me with another girl. I believed him the first time when i let him explain after we broke up the first time. i took him back and i was happy again. He was my world considering we grew up in a bad neigborhood where we fought to live the next day. You get yourself in the wrong side of anywhere and wrong time and boom your life gets taken away. I was always careful and considering that my family knew on of the people who mnade sure nothing happen to us i was techincally safe most of the time. When i started dating Zack everything changed. People always saw me as a traitor afterwards only because they thought i was dating an enemy. Zack lived on the boarderline of our city and well according to many it meantr he wasn't as welcomed into the city as much. I ignored everyone about it and continued to see him. My own family didn't supprt me in my decisons so thye disowned me in way. After 2 years of dating and all the cheating that had been going on i decided to fianlly end it with him. I got home one day to finds Zack and another girl back at my place. I was disgusted when i saw it was the same girl he cheated on me the first time. He told me he continued seeing her after the first time we broke up. He made me look weak and like a fool. i kicked them both out and i felt heart broken for not listening to those who told me to stay away from him. I felt empty for months until i got the call to go to WWe. It was one of my happy day that i decided to pack up all my stuff andf leave the city i grew up in. I made my new home somewhere else and started fresh. The day i doubted i did my first segment and what you know is sort of true but what people don't know was it was a prank pulled by one of the wreslters. I decided to go along with the prank by trashing talking the whole roster and well as you can see it backfired badly. Everyone thinks i meant all those things i said at first. I realized i made so many enemies that day that i felt like Zack was right there seeing me make another mistake. I felt ashamed and when i try to explain the situation to people they pushed me awya so i became this aggressive person towards them. Thye treated me badly so i did the same. "I siad.

Dean looked really focus on what i had just said. He seemed like he was thinking but i felt like i just gave a sad sobstlory no one really cares about.

"I can see why you are they way you are."He said.

"Do you really?"I said.

"Yeah i know what it's like growing up in a bad neighborhood and having to fight for your life everyday."He said.

"Well the feeling is mutal then."I siad.

"But let me ask you this, did you really love the guy thta broke your heart."He siad.

"I did and knowing how damaged he left me, you could say i'm broken.I haven't gotten over the fact about any of those things and well let's just say your taking intrest into a girl whose broken on the inside."I said looking himj in the eyes.

"I'm not. I see a girl who has been string thoruhgout this whole thing and to say that you made it this far goes to show you don;t take the crap you use to back then.You have guts kid and i'm starting to fall for you."He said quietly towards the end.

I acted like i didn't hear it so i just ignored the comment.

"Well thanks for listening. your the first person i can say i trust in the longest."I said.

"I'm glad i helped and why don;t we get you settle into the guest bedroom. You should rest considering everything you just said must be hard on you."He said.

"True but i think the one who needs it more is you. The match last  night was brutal. "I said.

"I guess we both need the sleep.'He said chuckling.

"Yes we do."I said giggling.

Dean helped me with my bags to the guest room and put my bags down.

"Thanks for listening. I guess you were serious when you said i could talk to you when i need to."I said.

"anything for you. Make yourself at home."He said.

"Thanks you."I said getting on my toes and kissing his cheek.

He grabs my cheek with one hand and his other hand on my waist and kisses me. I was shocked at fist but kissed back.

He pulls away and says "If you need anything i'm just next door."He says kissing me again before leaving.

I'm left stun and i'm starting to think he has a crush on me or something. I think i'm falling for him as well. I lay on the bed with a smile on my face before i fall asleep.

So what did you guys think.Was Dean just being nice or does he really care about Marissa?Please comment and vote.