Chapter 53: No break

Night time

I was worried all day long. I have seen Snipein his car ever since this afternnon. He hasn't moved his ca or even tried knocking on the front door. Something about him is really scaring me and i don't know how much more i can handle. In my gut i feel like he's waiting for me to just go out there and get in the car wtih him and drive away. He's looking for a way to hurt Dean even more.

"Baby what's wrong. You've been sitting ever since we got to bed."Dean said sitting up next to me.

"Dean i think i should leave."I siad.

"Baby we just made love a while ago. i poved to you how sorry i was and i still am. I want you here with me. Your  warmth calms me down. I love you and little Jon. I can't lose you two. Please stay."He says buring his face  on my neck.

"I didn't say anything earlier because i thought i was illusinating but i'm not. Snipe is down there in a car. He's been there all day."I said.

"There's no on there baby. You need to resta dn take your mind off him. You may be married to him but we both know you want to be with me.:He sayskssing my nek.

"Dean please. I'm in path that can ruined everyones life."I said.

"Relax, you don't want our child in you to be stressed out as well."He says kissing my stomach.

I put my hand on my stomach and realzie that this little one needs me to be calm for it to be healthy.I can't put my own child in danger. 

"Dean i need you to take me back. He's won. I'm not going to fight this anymore. Snipe is literally on my mind and it doesn't go away. I love you but i need to be with him to ensure the safety of the one's i love.'I said.

"Noi'm not taking you back. Now get ready for round two."He says kissing me roughly.

I don't know what is going on with me but i needed Dean. I needed him more than ever. i knew i was married to Snipe but i have Dean in my heart. His body pressed up against mines just makes me feel safe. I love this man and i want him.

The next day

I wake up to hear little Jon crying. I remove myself from Dean's arms and gently place his hands on the bed. I put on his shirt over me and walk over to little Jon's room. When i open the door i see Snipe???

"what are you doing here and how did you get in?? "I siad panicking

 "Oh did you really think i didn't know how to get in here. You either come with me now or your son won't live a day longer."He says.

"Snipe please don't. I know i was suppose to be back but its just... he cuts me off

"You slept with him. Your my wife. You have no forgiveness for what you have done. I'm the only one who can touch you. He has no right ot be with you. "He says yelling.

"Snipe i...He just comes close to me and slaps me. He then grabs little Jon and grabs my arms pulling him with him. 

I see dean coming our way and attacks Snipe. Little Jon was in his arms and then i see him on the floor. My baby boy is crying and i rush over to him. The two men start beating each other up and throwing things at each other.

"Guys stop please."I say.

"Stay out of this.They both said in union.

"Stop little Jon is bleeding form his head."I said.

Both men stop fighting and rush over to me.

"What happen to our son."Dean asked.

"Obvioulsy when you pushed me the little guy fell pof my arms."Snipe says.

"Well if you weren't holding him then this wouldn't have happen"Dean says.

"Stop your both to blame.Becasue of you two my son could have a  concusiion or worse possibly die if his head landed wrong."I said.

"I'll take you two to the hospital."Snipe says.

"No i'll take her she's mines and this is our son."Dean says with venom.

"She's my wife n di am the father of this choildas well by law."Snipe says.

"No one is going with me. I'm taking him alone. I don't need another scene at the hospital aswell.

They both looked at me in shock but i dodn't care. I uickly got changed into somehting  comfortable and took litle Jon to the hospiytal

A while alter

The docotr had told me that the bump my son has isn't somehting i need to wrry about to much. He just has a scar now and the bump should go down in a few days. I was driving back to the house and i see Dean and Snipe both on the front porch. As i get out of the car Dean rushes over to me and kisses me ad then little Jon's head.

"How's ,y little guy? "Dean asks as he holds his hands out for him.

"He's fine,justa  little scar in his head and a bump that should go down in  few day."I said giving hiim our son.

"So i guess we should be going. We have nothing more to do here. Your son is okaya nd dean shouldn't even be near you or him."Snipe says putting his arm around me.

"Don't tell her what to do. She can be here as long as she likes. This is our son and what happens to him concerns me as well."Dean said annoyed.

Guys stop yelling your scaring my little man."I said taking little Jon away from Dean.

"Baby don't let him stuf your mind with useless things. He knows well that the only reason he married you was to take you away from me. We were close to getting married and he took that from us. Stay here were i know both of you will be safe.''Deans ays.

"Were going back home. The home you shouldn't have left in the first place. It was a good thing i had you followed."Snipe says.

"I'm staying here and if you don't like it then i don't care. I don't love you snipe. Dean is the one i love. I want our marriage to be annulled."I siad.

 "No princess. Your mines now and i say were going back home."He says with angry eyes.

"Let me stay please. It's just so dean is aware that our little boy is okay.Please just for a few days."I said going closer to Snipe and placing a kiss on the pils to make alittle magic go my way.

He pulls me into him nd kisses me hard.

"Snipe not now."I siad pulling away form his hunger for me.

"You stay i stay. I'm not letting this guy have you."Snipe says kissing me again.

I felt bad that i had just kissed Snipe infornt of dean I saw the look in his eyes but i assured him it was just so i could stay.

"I'll let you stay as along as i can have twoof my men protecting you."Snipe says holdong my face softly with his hands.

"Fine but make sure they don't hurt dean and i mean it."I siad.

"Anything for you princess."He says kissing me on more time. 

I watch snipe leave and dean comes to my side. His arms arounbd my waist.

"He isn;t going to get you back and i'll ake sure of that."Dean says whispering in my ear.

This two are going to be the end of me if i don't find a way to make amends on both sides and lastly have my life back together.

What you guys think?Please comment and vote