Chapter 80: There back

The kids and i were in back in philly. i never knew that my life would be out of control again. i placed the kids in there playroom and went to my office. I looked at all the document that were concering my divorce. It was  a good thing my lawyer came upw uth them fast. I read thorugh it properly befoe i signed anything. The good thing was i get mostly all the propertys we have considering he changed them to the kids and my name. I then put the documents in the folder and seal it.

I walk out to the living room and i see a car pull over my drive way. I see that it's Kelsy and i go open the door.

"Hey Kelsy what are you doing here."I said.

"Well i thought you may have wanted to know that your parents came looking for you at my palce."She says.

"wait i thought they were in jail?"I said.

"Well it seem like there out.'She says.

"come in so we can talk somewhere in private. the kids are upstairs playing in there play room.''i said.

"Alright but i don't think your gonna like what i have to say."She says as she enters the room. 

"oaky so what do you need to tell me?"I ask as we enter my office.

"Well the day i dropped of Isabella they were waiting for me in the front of my house. They looked lost and they seem well confused."She says.

"I don't know how thye know you considering i met you after i had isa."i said.

"That's the thing. I have know your parents before. I meet them when i was about 7."She says.

"Kelsey your only like a few years older than me. Hoe is that possible. i would have known you beofre."I said.

"Look this is somehting i kept form you. They have luckly never seenyour daughter but they cma elooking for you to settle soemhting about the past.'She says.

"What was done in the past is done. I don't want them near me or any of my kids."i siad.

"I understand so i came to warn you. I sure there looking for you and if i'm not mistakes there was a break in a few weeks agao."She says.

"How do you know that?"I asked her confused.

"They told me. It is a messgae to let you know they will come back. they thought you were just visiting your boyfriend or something so they send this person to scare you guys."She says.

"Explains why."i said.

"Just be careful. I can take Isa  to my parents if you like."She says.

"No it's fine. I have to be here for her and she is not leaving my side I hav e to be able to look after her like my other kids."i siad.

"Just call me if anything happens."she says standing up and hugging me.

"I will and thanks for the warning.'I said

"Anytime."She said.

 After she left i went upstairs and i see smashed glass and the kids were abcked in the corner. i see two people i never thoguth i see again.

"Mom , Dad?????"I said in shock.

"Hello dear."My mom said.

" What and how did you get hee?"I said.

"Looks like your friend wasn't clever to noticed we followed her here."She said.

"Get out of my house before i call the cops for intruding my home."I said.

"Now honey calm down. your mother and i just have to settle a few things. "My dad sys.

"Not going to happen. Leave now .''I said going over to my kids.

"No we actually wanna get to know our future heir."My mom says.

"My kids aren't enetering anything from what in had to enter.''I said. 

"Too bad it's what there destin to do."My dad says.

"No they will live the normal life and i don't need you in there lives."I said  yelling.

"There going to come whether you like it or not."My mom says.

Both my parents come my way and i shield the kids. I was going to attack them if i had to just to protect my kids.

"Calm down dear we only wanna see our grandchildren."My mom says.

"Get out now!'I said yelling again.

"Fine but we will be back .Too bad your what husband,lover boy or whoever your with isn't ere to protect you. Better hthink what your doing. i mean the kids can have everything they ever wanted with us but your ytaking that away from them."My dad says.

"Whatever." I said.

"See you around dear. Hopefully someday you will realize all the mistakes you havce made."My mom says. 

"Yeah ever having you as my parents."I said.

"Oh honey the mistakes you made when you first started don't you remember. you use to use your boady to help us. Oh how a shame that Kelly actually manage to make you lose your memory. I always liked her and i wish she was my daughter. i mean she always got the job done not until you finally understood it."My mom says.

"I don't know what your talking about but your never welcomed her ever again."i said.

"You will because we know how to help you remember."My dad says.

They both leave an di see the scared faces on my kids.

"Don't worry there gone."I tell them.

"Mommy why are grandma and grandpa so mean?"Isa asks.

"They ahve there reason. I just hope you know they will never hurt any of you as long as i'm around. You three are my precious gifts. I woulsd die if anyhting ahppen to you guys."I siad.

"We love you mommy."Isa said and all the kids hugged em.

"Now maybe we should go downstairs where i can have an eye on you guys. Let's go play some soccor shall we."I said.

"Okay mommy. I can show my baby brother na dsister how to play."She says.

We all wnet downstairs and played in the backyard. when it was night time we headed insided and watched a film. After the film i tucked them in bed and i went to my room thinking why wasn't Dean with me. He could have saved us all but we were n a fight i guess and he's back with kelly.I guess my life is really one big mess.

So what you gys think?Please comment and vote.