Chapter 21: You brought this upon yourself

I hide beind the crate and waited till i saw Dean make a left turn. I try to make it to Aj's lockeroom  but someone pulls me to a private room.

"Marissa your back."He says.

Dean found me but hiow?

"How did you find me?"I asked.

"I knew you were behind the crates so i just improvized that i was leaving."He said.

"i guess i should have seen that coming."I said. "Mar you look great."He says. "Thanks."I say.

"So what did we have."He asked.

"Now you wanna know about the baby?"I asked shockinlgly annoyed and upset.

"Yeah i want to know if we had a son or daughter."He said angrily.

"Well you could have looked for us. What was holding you back."I said.

"Look letting you go was not the best choice i made. I was in shock and i didn't think right. I want us back together."He says.

"Too late for getting back  together."I said showing my ring finger.

"So your engage to him."He said.

"To who."I said.

"You know who. I didn't think you would actually go with him. Maybe you aren't worth my time."He  said.

"So why did you go after me."I said.

"Your mines still and no one elses. Yeah our marriage isn't real anynmore but that paper you gave me isn;t the original. You see i believe the marriage can only be unexisten if the original paper is sent back with my actual signature."He said smirking.

"No you signed it. I  saw it. The papers were in order. We can;t be married still. Your lying just make me go back to you."I said.

"Oh sweet little Mar you must understand that i was neevr gonna let you go. Your the mother of my child and what's worse is knwoing you thought Zack actually loves you."He said.

"He does and so do i."I said.

"So why did i hear someone tell me that you only think about me all the time."He says.

No aj couldn;t have told him.She couldn't she was with me all the time and had a macth.

"Now MAr i think i would like to see my son if you don;t mind."He said.

"No, not happening."I siad.

"Well i wasn't asking i'm telling you."He said.

"No you ahd your chance and yeah i wanted you back like crazy but seeing the way your actiing just amkes me soick. Your that same guy that hurt me form day one."I said.

He grabs me by the hair and then smashes his lips to mines. He tightnes his arms around me and pushes me to the wall. I feel his hands going under my shirt and he tries to remove it but i kick him away from me.

"Stay away from me. Your sick and i can't believe your the father of my child."I said.

Dean comes over with a creepy smile and then slaps me. He then piucks me up and removes my shirt and kisses me all over. He covers my mouth with his hand and he enters me hard. I was crying until saw him pull away.

"Baby now i won;t hurt you if you let me see my son. I'm not gonna go any farther. I just took your short off that's all. I want to do so many things to you right now but you look scare right now. So if your good then i won;t do force on you. Were gettign back togehter and your kicking Zack to the curb. i don't care how you do it just do nit. i will be exceptcing you and our son by our home."He says