WURAOLA

By TheOfficialAduke

𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 π—™π—œπ—©π—˜ 𝗢𝗻 π˜π—΅π—² π—€π—¨π—˜π—˜π—‘ π—¦π—²π—Ώπ—Άπ—²π˜€ Nineteen year olds should be living their lives like it... More

Introduction
AESTHETICS
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY [18+]
EIGHTY ONE

FORTY SIX

8.9K 434 48
By TheOfficialAduke

Wura was on my back and I spun her around while Tino watched us. Her new long pink braids swung back and forth in whatever direction I moved.

She laughed and her hands around my neck tightened.

"Faster!" She yelled and I chuckled, spinning her around even faster. My hands were behind me, cupping her ass so that she didn't slip off.

Tino was the only one still 'pissed' that I didn't let him know I was getting a maid for Wura. He hadn't stopped pouting about it but I understood because he was used to making decisions. It was in his blood. The bloody bastard. But he needed to understand that I would never make a decision that would hurt her or him or us. Never.

I loved them too much.

"I'm hungry now" she grumbled, her face in the crook of my neck. I patted her ass and she giggled.

"Lucia is making you pizza. Do you like that?" I cooed and walked to Tino's table, placing her on the book he was reading.

"Mhmm. I love it" she grinned and kissed my cheek gratefully.

I had chosen Lucia to be her maid because she knew how things worked here. She was a respectful kid seeing as she had grown up with Hunter.

"Hey!" She leaned forwards and let Tino's hair out of the band it was in. Tino looked up, probably trying to keep his frown on his face but as soon as his eyes met mine, I winked and smirked, causing him to chuckle.

"Fucking idiot. Come here, Fiore" he patted his thigh and she easily climbed into his hold while I took her former space.

We were all in the library with Wura wearing one of my shirts because she fell asleep as soon as she finished with her hair and she had our woken up an hour or two ago.

I took the end of a single pink braid and twirled it around my finger.

"I gotta go to Italy tomorrow-"

"Why?" The pink haired beauty turned to me with wide eyes like I had just said something to offend her. Brows were furrowed and lips set in an unsatisfied pout.

"I'll be back on Wednesday" I negotiated and she shook her head.

"No. Don't go. That's like five days." She mumbled, tears welling in her eyes. My heart ached and I sighed. I had been putting the trip off for way too long and it was all for this same reason -I didn't want to leave her.

I would take her if it wouldn't be so dangerous. If she step foot anywhere in Italy, she'd be a target. I couldn't lose her.

"Five miserable days without you, Dolcezza. But those five days will be up before you know it" I attempted to soothe her while Tino ran his hand over her back.

She wasn't delighted.

"No" she shook her head and I sighed, looking at Tino who was hiding a smile. I rolled my eyes and kissed her lips in a light kiss before tugging on her lower lip.

Spoiled brat.

"Four days?" I whispered against her lips and a shiver ran over my spine as she nipped on my lip and Tino ran his fingers over my hand.

"Tell him three days" Tino 'whispered' into her ear and I laughed.

"Two" she 'whispered' argumentatively.

"Fine, two days?" I submitted and Tino grinned, leaning back in vivid satisfaction while Wura squealed excitedly.

Like I said, I loved them too much.

"That's Sunday" I hummed in agreement even when I knew I'd have to rush things.

A couple of hours later, she was leaning against my chest as we sat in the tub. Tino sat on the other end humming to an unfamiliar song, yet, the sound of his hum relaxed me.

Wura played with the excess bubbles in the tub and giggled as Tino tickled her feet. She kicked his face lightly and he laughed, leaving foam on his beard.

"I had something in mind" her voice held a sultry tone and I groaned, already liking what she had in mind.

"Hmm...and what's that?" I asked, kissing the crook of her neck.

"Sex" she blurted out excitedly and Tino chuckled, meeting my gaze. His eyes darkening significantly with a smirk on his face.

"Well, I have something in mind too" his voice had deepened and I chuckled, wrapping my arms around her as we sat in the tub.

Tino climbed out and I bit down on my lip. Wura froze up and I was glad I wasn't the only one who could see it.

His cock had hardened and was standing erect. Angry veins ran back and forth over his long and thick shaft while the tip of his cock had turned red, glistening with either water or precum. I knew it was the latter.

He walked to the counter and Wura inhaled.

"My ass or his ass?" She whispered and I laughed as she turned to me. We were admiring the sight of his tight ass.

What I'd give to fuck him.

"Don't tell Tino but I love your ass" I winked and she grinned before climbing out of the tub, looking like a heavenly goddess. I had to hold my breath, watching her ass and thighs littered with stretch marks jiggle as she walked towards Tino.

His hard and enticing cock jerked as he stared at her. I could sit here all day and watch them but I definitely wanted in on the fun today. I'd be a spectator some other time.

His fingers ran over her cheek and she stood on her toes, glancing at me as her hands slid around his waist before sliding down to his ass.

"Fuck" I whispered when she cupped his ass, her newly done nails dug into the olive skin.

She smirked when the words left my lips. I glanced at Tino who was confused at her sudden obsession with his ass but he still had a smile on his face.

If only he knew.

I climbed out of the tub, still feeling like I was in the water for some reason.

I approached Tino and Wura, pulling her hips towards me, I ran my tongue over Tino's lips. His tongue pushed into my mouth and I could taste the nicotine off his tongue. It wasn't the perfect taste but it was addicting.

"I love you" he whispered out of the blue, leaving my tumbling and searching for balance. He smiled and glanced down at Wura.

"And you, my little flower...I love you" he kissed her lips, causing her to smile.

"The counter, Fiore" every sense of amusement has left his voice and the little angel did as he'd asked.

Hands touching the counter and ass out. I was biting down on my lip too hard, I could register the metallic taste.

"She looks too fucking beautiful for her own good" I grumbled out and met her gaze through the mirror.

I pulled the shelf open and grabbed a condom, ripping it open with my gaze still on her. Slipping the condom on my hard and very eager cock, I walked towards her.

Her legs parted and I slid my fingers down to her pussy and God! Was she soaking wet.

"Look how wet you are" I teased and she nodded, nipping on her lower lip. Through the mirror, I spotted Tino running his tongue over his lower lip as he stared at us.

I pressed the tip of my cock against her core and without waiting for another second, I slid into her.

The feeling was instantaneous. The way her pussy clamped around my cock and her sweet serenading moan.

I shut my eyes and gripped her thighs, leaning my head against the back of her head as my heart raced.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.5K 340 23
Please~ I need more~" "Hm? What was that? I couldn't hear you over those cute moans of yours." He was doing this on purpose! I uncovered my mouth and...
215K 8.6K 21
[COMPLETED] Everyone wants what Pembroke has, good looks, fortune, and fame. But Pembroke feels like he's missing out on something; he has a hard tim...
47.5K 1.6K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
28.9K 1.9K 33
ROMANCE/SUSPENSE Max starts a new part time job in a restaurant. A fried chicken shop to be exact. That is where Max meets Tayce. Tayce...the guy wh...