WURAOLA

By TheOfficialAduke

๐—•๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ธ ๐—™๐—œ๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ค๐—จ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ก ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ Nineteen year olds should be living their lives like it... More

Introduction
AESTHETICS
PROLOGUE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY TWO
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY [18+]
EIGHTY ONE

FORTY FIVE

8.6K 425 51
By TheOfficialAduke

Gianni sat in the living room with Fiore -who was forcing him to sing the theme song of that cartoon with the annoying yellow sponge.

"Sing it na!" She cried out and I could tell that she was bouncing on the couch or on Gianni's thighs. Her accent extremely prominent as her bratty side surfaced.

A hundred roses were delivered to the house this morning with a letter from Gianni.

Hey baby,
The stars in your eyes make each day worth living.
We love you.
-Gianni (and tino)

She hadn't stopped gushing over the red furry human sized teddy bear that came with the various bouquets of roses. The living room was an absolute mess. Roses were strewn all over the living room.

I couldn't help but let out a deep sigh. A smile on my lips as I glanced at the unlit cigarette on the table and then at the book on the kitchen counter.

However, the urge to see Gianni sing like a kindergartner overpowered my urge to read.

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?" She sang, clapping excitedly and I laughed, walking to the living room where Gianni had a look of dissatisfaction on his face but he knew better than to deny her.

"Spongebob squarepants" he grumbled, his voice almost inaudible. I burst out laughing and Gianni turned to me with narrowed eyes.

Vince snickered softly on the other couch.

"Absorbent and yellow and porous is he" The glee in her voice made me laugh even harder as she clapped sequentially.

"Spongebob squarepants" he wasn't even singing. Just saying the words humorlessly. Like he was being forced to sing it.

"If nautical nonsense be something you wish!" Her voice had risen higher and I combed my fingers through my hair. Her bright eyes widened with pure excitement as his tatted arms pulled her close, wrapping those arms around her.

"Spongebob-" there was a knock at the door and Vince walked off to open it while I stared at the two people I loved the most.

Fortunately, Fiore had slept in till late afternoon -all thanks to me, of course. And she walked with an obvious limp.

What a fragile little flower.

It pushed me further to want to leave hickeys all over her body.

On every soft surface.

To taint her innocence and to keep it. God, how much I wanted to hurt her in the sweetest way possible.

To make her go limp in my hands as Gianni and I took her, her warm pussy clamping around cock, feeling Gianni's cock slip into her ass, claiming his lips over her shoulder.
I wanted her too close, my nose in her hair or in the crook of her neck.

"Hunter is here, boss" Vince's voice caused a silence in the living room. Gianni hummed and waved his hand back and forth while Fiore rested her back against his chest.

Gianni had seized all of her chocolates and she almost bawled her eyes out, asking me to make Gianni change his mind.

It was hard but I had to say no when she set her lips in that pout and her eyes got teary.

Well, I didn't exactly say no. I just told her that I'd talk to him later.

A blonde girl walked in, blue eyes darting around and I raised a brow, wondering who she was.

"G-Good a-aft..." she stuttered the rest of her words and Gianni stood up, Fiore clinging to him with a dissatisfied expression on her face.

"Who's that?" She whispered too loudly and the blonde's face turned red quickly.

"Baby, this is Lucia. Your new maid" Gianni announced and my smile dropped.

How did he not ask me before taking such a drastic step?

Fiore looked anything but excited -rather confused if anything. It was clear that we both didn't appreciate the sudden decision making.

"C'mon Fiore. Let's go take a bath" I patted my thigh and she reluctantly wiggled her legs till the touched the floor.

Pressing a kiss to his cheek, she smiled and pulled away.

Gianni's eyes met mine and I sighed as she walked towards me, taking my hand in hers.

He should have known that Fiore hated people -and that was probably an understatement. She was extreme introvert.

Her sweet scent filled my nose as we walked up the stairs.

"You don't like her?" I turned to her as she played with my fingers distractedly. She didn't give a reply but I combed my fingers through her hair.

"I called you a hairdresser. She'll be here in the afternoon" I cooed and pushed the door open. Her scent overflowed in the room and I smiled, sweeping her up.

Her eyes danced over my face as she locked her legs around my waist. Trimmed nails ran over my face, her touch igniting a fire.

I shut my eyes and leaned into her touch. Her fingers on my face reminded me of butterfly touches.

Those fingers ran over my lips and I inhaled at how her innocent touches had turned sensual.

"You're so pretty" she whispered and I gulped, my eyes still closed but I could feel her scorching gaze on me.

Her soft fingers pushed against my lips and I exhaled through my nostrils before parting my lips.

Two fingers slipped in between my lips and I closed my mouth, suckling on her fingers and she let out a light moan.

My eyes slowly opened and her pretty brown orbs had darkened so beautifully.

Already corrupted.

Flicking my tongue over her fingers, she whispered and pushed her fingers deeper into my mouth.

Her other hand cupped my face while I slipped my tongue in between her two fingers.

I pulled back and her brows pinched together.

"Bath" I whispered and she pouted, hiding her face in my neck.

Hey sweets! Sorry about the delay. There's like four versions of this chapter. I wasn't satisfied with what I wrote but I guess I like this one.

A three chapter update!

In the past couple of weeks/days, I've lost a few of my drafts to Wattpad. I can't find them at all. I'm genuinely tired of this.
The first book had over twenty chapters and the other had two.
Why do they keep doing this?!

I would move to Inkitt but their app lags a lot.

I also wanted to mention (if I haven't already) that I do not appreciate toxic comments/criticism. Destructive comments don't do me any good and they only make you look bad.

Usually, I hope that you enjoy reading my books as much as I enjoy writing them. They won't be so fun for me (or you) if you don't just flow with the book.
I write to escape reality and you probably read for the same reason.
Don't take it too hard.

If you feel like my books aren't for you, please don't read them.

Don't forget to vote, comment, add to your reading lists and share. If you like this book, you could recommend it to your friends as well.
Enjoy!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 311 19
{Set in the Modern times}.Demon Sect Training School Master Teacher Yan Wushi has just come out of 10 year seclusion after a fatal defeat during a ba...
29.1K 1.9K 33
ROMANCE/SUSPENSE Max starts a new part time job in a restaurant. A fried chicken shop to be exact. That is where Max meets Tayce. Tayce...the guy wh...
22.5K 1.6K 35
Xiao Zhan, a seasoned thirty-six-year-old, and Wang Yibo, a tender eighteen-year-old, their fates collide in a gamble against time, resulting in an u...
34.5K 1.6K 20
๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก........ ๐˜Ÿ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฐ ๐˜ก๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ, ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๏ฟฝ...