BTS 8TH MEMBER Promise (BOOK...

By chimmiiechimchim1013

Fanfiction it's my first ever story that i would be making so please bear with me. Everything that i will wr... More

Pt84
Pt85
Pt86
Pt87
Pt88
Pt89
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Pt90
Pt91
Pt92
Pt93
Pt94
Pt95
Pt96
Pt97
Pt98
Pt99
Pt100
Pt101
Pt102
Pt103
Pt104
Pt105
Pt106
Pt107
Pt108
Pt109
Pt110
Pt111
Pt112
Pt113
Pt114
Pt115
Pt116
Pt117
Pt118
Pt119
Pt120
Pt121
Pt122
Pt123
Pt124
Pt125
Pt126
Pt127
Pt128
Pt129
Pt130
Pt131
Pt132
Pt133
Pt134
Pt135
AUTHORS NOTE
Pt136
LIFE GOES ON
LIFE GOES ON 2
Pt137
Pt138
Pt139
Pt140
Pt142
AUTHORS NOTE

Pt141

568 12 0
By chimmiiechimchim1013

JIMIN'S POV:

We are now on the waiting room with my members. The room is very loud as my members are laughing and talking. But despite the noise I feel like I can still the loud beating of my heart.

I am nervous in the next few minutes I will be marrying the girl of my dreams. My promised forever. Sammie is just in the other room across the hall I can't wait to see her. I am excited and nervous at the same time mix emotions but I am really really happy.

"Sir can you take a group photo please for your wedding album!" said the photographer in the room. He and his team is assigned photographers in my wedding.

He ask all the members and me pose around the sofa in the room. As usual my members are hard to huddle up when they are excited I really need to raise my voice to get their attention.

RM: " Hey you mad?"

JM: "Just come over here and get our pictures taken!"

SG: "Is that the nerve talking? I can hear in your voice how nervous you are!"

V: "Who wouldn't be nervous he is marrying the most gorgeous girl in the world!"

JM: "Hey stop that she is gonna be my wife!"

V: "I'm her best friend she loves me more than you!! I am irreplaceable!"

JM: "You wish! She loves me more that's why she agreed to marry me!"

V: "Don't you dare hurt my best friend I will literally drag you to the balcony and push you?!"

JM: "Murderer!!"

JN: "Yah you two shut up. Quit playing around the photographer is waiting.

JH: "Where's Jungkook~ah?"

( Tae saw jungkook eating snacks)

V: "Jungkook~ah stop eating let's go save your stomach for the reception there is more food there!

JK: "Hyung I'm hungry!"

JH: "  You are always hungry come here and lets take pictures."

And with that everyone gather around and have our photos taken.

"This doesn't feel complete without Sammie . We haven't have a complete picture recently ever since we started our enlistment!" Jin said as we look like we are having a photoshoot for a magazine or jacket album.

As we finish taking in pictures the nervousness started again. I am excited to see Sammie~ah after this day we will already be a married couple. We will be living in the house that I bought for us.

All members already have their own homes but we still keep our dorm because there will always be times that we will be living together for work and for some other stuffs.

"Jiminshi!!!" JK quirks and everyone laugh. "You look so tense relax hyung she will not stand you up in the altar hahahahaha!" He laugh's  and I know he is trying yo make me feel calm.

I just gave out a nervous laugh as I fix my suit.
"I don't know why I am so nervous!" I told them.

" Yahhh are you having second thoughts??" Jin ask jokingly. They know that I don't want anything more than to be married to the person I love.

"Nahh I don't know I am just nervous. I mean we are about to embark on a new adventure as husband and wife. It's totally different from how we all live in just one dorm. After this we will be both going in our own home!" I told them.

The other members are snickering for I don't know what reason. " And you will be making babies in your own home. I will be a good uncle to them I promise!" Taehyung said and everyone laugh.

"Is that what you are nervous off baby making??" RM said and everyone laugh harder as I blush. In a way that entered my mind as well we have never did the deed and I am excited and nervous how our first night will turn out.

"Just let it go follow the flow nothing to be nervous about!" Suga said. I know he base it from experience because a couple of years ago before Taehyung and I enlisted he and Annie got married first and they already have a son who is one year old now. RM and Jhope needed to request for a free day from the military just to attend the celebration.

"Guys 10 minutes before we start the ceremony we need to go in the church now!" called one of the staff that got me more nervous.

I can feel that my palms are feeling cold and sweaty. This is it.

In the hallway I saw my mom and dad as we prepared to walk down the isle together.

The church is full of our family members. My members family are present. Our company's big bosses staff and our friends are present. Jackson, Sammie's best friend is also present with her pregnant wife Dahyun, and some friends and artist who we worked with in the industry.

I walk down the isle after my members and parents I was welcome with the smiling face of our guest. I gave them a huge smile as finally excitement and happiness is kicking in the system. I reach my spot infront of the altar where I need to wait for my bride.

A few minutes have passed and I heard the church door opened. I slowly look at the direction and saw the most beautiful bride that I have ever seen in my entire life. My own princess bride.

As I saw my soon to be wife I felt teary and so emotional. I gave her a nervous smile. The only thing in my mind right now is how lucky I am to not just have a very beautiful wife but to also have someone who has the biggest heart . I am blessed that I can be with her forever.

I watch her slowly walking down the isle as a wedding song play softly in the air. I can see our parents being emotional our mom's crying. My members are also emotional though they are not crying I can see it in their face as they watch Sammie slowly walking down the isle.

She has this glow of a bright white aura surrounding her. She is so beautiful and finally she stop as we look at each other face to face. She gave me a sweet smile and I smiled back as I hold her hands and guide her infront of the altar.

The pastor who will officiate our wedding is my Mom's friend he has seen me while I was growing up so when we are facing him he look at me with a very proud smile like a father to his child.

"We are all gathered today to witness the start of the most amazing journey that these two couple will share from now on!" He said.

The ceremony started and I never let go of Sammie's hand. We went through the course of the ceremony hand in hand.

Until the part where I am nervous about. The sharing of our vows. I wrote my vow and memorize it but now I am totally blank.

The pastor stated that we need to say our Vows our promise.

Sammie and I slowly look at each other.

We are now face to face. I am holding both her hands as I look into her eyes.

"My princess......."

***chimmie***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.5K 2.5K 26
A BTS Poly Fanfic Account manager Aria is given the opportunity of a lifetime to work with BTS for a week. What happens during that time will not onl...
143K 2.2K 17
I decided to write a story about you being a former member of bts and leaving the group because fans didn't like there being a girl in the group. Thi...
6.1K 102 17
This story is about a girl (Y/N, yes buddies, you are the 8th member 🥰)who debuted as the BTS 8th member, standing by them through thick and thins...
13K 842 19
"Tae please help me confess to Jackson" I pleaded "I-I will" Taehyung replied, as if someone wanted his life Though I knew I never had thought of Tae...