A purple feeling (Micheal Aft...

By queenemily101_real1

(Y/n) has had a traumatic childhood she witnessed a kidnapping and was almost kidnapped herself. She refused... More

Chapter 1 Trama
Chapter 2 What is there to be afraid of?
Chapter 3 It's a Trap
Chapter 4 A Purple Guy
Chapter 5 Blood
Chapter 6 blood spilt
Chapter 7 Agony
Chapter 8 A fall to forget
Chapter 9 family portrait
Chapter 10 The gift
Chapter 12 Memories
Chapter 13 A friendly reunion
Chapter 14 Just a flesh wound
Chapter 15 dig dig dig
Chapter 16 He's baaaaaacck!
Chapter 17 The five stages of grief
Chapter 18 good to be home
Chapter 19 breaking in
Chapter 20 Christmas vs Hanukkah
Chapter 22 Chaos
Chapter 21 The Park Opens
Chapter 23 Confess
Chapter 24 A New Years Kiss
Chapter 25 Outbreak
Chapter 26 Step Back
Chapter 27 To The Roof
Chapter 28 Running
Chapter 29 Music
Chapter 30 Burned
Chapter 31 Night 1
Chapter 32 Night 2
Chapter 33 Night 3
Chapter 34 Night 4
Chapter 35 Night 5

Chapter 11 Packing

979 22 7
By queenemily101_real1

*Warning! My app switched chapters around so make sure that you are reading the correct chapter*

"Micheal is coming with us?" Jett asked.

'He decided that he was' I wrote.

"Do you wanna give me a tour of your old house?" Micheal asked.

"I wasn't born at the time we moved out there. (Y/n) convinced Dad to move us away from that town when mom was pregnant with me" Jett spoke.

'The house isn't there anymore, it was taken down for a new Laundromat' I wrote.

"Oh, well I could probably take you guys to my old house. My dad never sold it so it just been sitting there, my dad tried to be a landlord but he can't fix plumbing problems" Micheal laughed, "so he returned it back to how it was when we lived there. Everything down to the dust"

"Is your brother there?" Jett asked.

"No" Micheal spoke.

'Jett did you even start packing?' I wrote.

"Oops!" Jett smiled, running to his room.

'You know it's okay if you tell him your brother is dead it's not like you have to tell him how' I wrote.

"I don't want to lie to him" Micheal sighed.

'You're avoiding the truth it's basically the same thing' I wrote.

"If you're letting Alex come Isn't he going to want to talk to me? He's an extrovert he'll want to talk to everyone" Micheal asked.

'Alex was already coming, I can't really disappear without someone from the witness protection program knowing' I wrote.

"Wow I'm hurt, thinking about taking him before thinking about dragging me along" Micheal pouted.

'Do you need to pack anything?' I wrote.

"Nah, she'll be fine for a few days" Micheal nodded.

"Hi Alex!" Jett spoke, we were at the airport getting ready to board our flight.

'Jett make sure you have your blanket, the air conditioner is spotty on this plane' I wrote.

"Looks like your here too, are you okay? You look a little purple!" Alex questioned.

'He's a little sick, so he won't be too close to us' I wrote. Micheal stepped back so that Alex wasn't close to him.

"If he's sick he should of stayed home" Alex spoke.

'It's his home town too and he wants to visit' I wrote.

"You guys are from the same town? Did you guys know each other?" Alex questioned.

"No" Micheal spoke.

'Yes, but we never talked' I wrote.

"What's your name?" Alex asked.

"Micheal" Micheal responded.

"I'm Alex" Alex introduced.

"We have met before, at the Waffle House" Micheal stated.

'It's time to board the plane' I wrote. We got on the plane and sat in our seats Alex was at the window seat on the right side of the plane with Jett next to him, and me and Micheal were on the left side of the plane.

"Is it a good idea to let Jett talk to Alex?" Micheal asked.

'Jett will be out soon' I wrote.

"Well he might say something in his sleep" Micheal said.

'It doesn't matter, you and Alex need to be away from each other at all times' I wrote.

"What about at the hotel? There's only one room" Micheal asked.

'You don't sleep, me and Jett will share a bed' I wrote.

"But what if-" Micheal stopped.

'Stop worrying, think of this as my vacation and you're tuning it by asking so many questions' I wrote.

"Sorry, I'm just worried" Micheal apologized.

'Just act like you're asleep and he won't bother you' I wrote.

"Fine" Micheal spoke, he closed his eyes but got bored after a few minutes. He opened his eyes but saw that (y/n) was already asleep.

"Have you and my sister kissed?" Jett asked.

"What?! No! I can tell that I've only creeped her out" Alex said.

"I knew it! You like her!" Jett smiled.

"Shhhh, jeez don't say that too loud she could hear you" Alex whispered.

"Wouldn't it be better if she knew?" Jett asked.

"No! If she doesn't feel the same than- then she wouldn't even think twice about me!" Alex whispered.

"Oh, but what about Micheal?" Jett questioned.

"What about Micheal?" Alex questioned.

"What if he likes her too?" Jett asked.

"He probably doesn't, I mean he only lives with her- Nope completely possible that he likes her! What do I do?" Alex whispered.

"(Y/n) likes me more so whoever wins my favor wins her heart!" Jett smiled.

"Very funny, who would want to win a girl over how much they spoil their sibling?" Alex asked.

"Awww. Probably just give her flowers" Jett nodded.

"I'll try it, but I don't know how she liked the necklace I gave her. She's not even wearing it" Alex spoke.

"She got a fancy looking bottle not a necklace" Jett spoke.

"Crap, I must of been too tired when I wrapped it" Alex spoke.

"She's not a big fan of bottles apparently because she broke the bottle" Jett nodded.

"Crap did she hurt herself?" Alex asked.

"Not that I know of" Jett replied.

"I must of put the necklace in my mom's beer cabinet" Alex sighed.

"You gave (y/n) beer?" Jett asked.

"Is that a really bad thing?" Alex asked.

"Not that I know of, I just never seen her drink beer before" Jett said, Jett kept talking but ended up falling asleep mid sentence.

Our flight had landed and we were in our hotel room to take a break.

"That was not the most comfortable position to sleep in" Micheal spoke.

"I need a drink" Alex spoke.

'Why didn't you get a drink on the plane?' I wrote.

"I hate the taste of bottled water, it just tastes better out of the faucet" Alex replied.

"But they're the same thing" Micheal spoke.

'No, water from the faucets are different from city to city cause they put different things in with their water' I wrote.

"I guess that makes sense" Micheal nodded, taking his shoes off. Alex drank his glass of water, then grabbed the sprayer and sprayed it at Micheal. Micheal quickly removed his shirt and grabbed a towel to dry off with.

"Dude! Your skin is purple! You need to go to a doctor!" Alex yelled.

'Alex, come on we need to talk' I wrote.

"It'll have to wait Micheal might be dying!" Alex yelled.

'It's about Micheals condition' I wrote.

"Condition?" Alex questioned, following (y/n) onto the balcony.

'Micheal isn't alive, he is just an animated corpse of himself' I wrote.

"How is that possible?" Alex asked.

'The story is probably better to come from him, but you can't call the police or anything' I wrote.

"I won't but who is he really?" Alex asked.

'What do you mean?' I wrote.

"Are you sure that he is even Micheal?" Alex asked.

'Who else would he be?' I wrote.

"A psychopath, a murderer, or a serial killer!" Alex suggested.

'No, he's none of the above I knew what kind of person he was when he was a kid. And he has the memories of that kid' I wrote.

"Are you sure that he didn't just pull them from some newspaper to get close to you?" Alex asked.

'Excuse you? Get close to me? He's just someone who wants to stop his father' I wrote.

"Ha! His father is a criminal so he probably followed in his dad's footsteps!" Alex spoke.

'That's very stereotypical of you to say, it seems like you just want to look at the bad side of people' I wrote.

"Isn't that how you last in this world?" Alex asked.

'His only goal is to stop his father and undo all the pain his father has caused then find a way to die' I wrote.

"Suicidal?" Alex questioned.

'He's dead, and who knows how long his body can last, he's been dead for seven years' I wrote.

"Who's his dad I'll see if I can do anything about stopping his dad" Alex asked.

'William Afton' I wrote.

"Oh... did you tell him that his father is missing?" Alex asked.

'Not yet I was going to tell him the other night but I got a little drunk' I wrote.

"Oh! Sorry about that, I meant to give you something else but I was too tired to notice that I wrapped the wrong thing" Alex apologized.

'Oh is that what happened? I thought you did it on purpose' I wrote.

"No, I don't like drunk people my mom just wants me to get her alcohol so that she can add it to her collection" Alex said.

'Oh, well we should go back inside act natural' I wrote.

"Don't worry I will" Alex laughed. The people who were staying bellow them questioned his sanity.

So this chapter was 440 words longer than I wanted it to so I really had to wrap that up... when I edit this chapter it will end up being too long. It's going to be edited when I have a writers block so that I'm still being productive. Farewell Reader~Chan/Kun!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 63 16
Gwendolyn Murphy gets fired from her job so applies for a job at Freddy Fazbears Pizza as a night guard. She meets her unexpected co-worker Mike, and...
993 59 27
You had moved in with a family friend for awhile and worked their pizzeria. And met a family that get broken apart. Before coming back after 10 years...
16.5K 362 62
Just as the title says, it's going to be Henry x The Reader. Y/N had finally moved back to Hurricane, Utah. It had been years since they had been ba...