Jay's secret book

By ninjakunoich

Destiny doesn't know... Lets keep it like that. Lloyd: http://www.wattpad.com/story/12228844-lloyd%27s-blog J... More

Jay's secret book
Trouble and stuff
Breaking Dawn
So much trouble
Revenge
Pranked
Funny
Why Destiny is in a rage
December 16
Not Jealous
YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!
End of the world
Bored
Torture
YES!!!
Stupid Boyfriend
Hungry...tired...and just plain out bored.
Destiny's message
I am NOT an idiot!
Sensei For The Day
I'm Back!!
Ninjago Rebooted
Doctor Who and The Bro-Code
Apprentice and Death
Miracles
It is on!!
Angry
He's going to lose
Valentines Terror
Not Gay Jay
Jay's Death Wish
Truce
Cheesy But Cute
Hacked
Meeting Sherlock Holmes
Jealousy and Pythor
End of the World
Save Me
The Ex, The Girlfriend, and Awkward Moments
Apple
Mwuahahaha
Busted
Bring it
Catching Up
Big Comeback
Tired
Breaking Walls

Genderbend Day

207 8 8
By ninjakunoich

Ahhh!!!!! I can't take this day anymore!!!!! I'm going nuts!!!! Before we get to the details, in have questions from Shadowtehninja that needs answering.

1: What would happen if you were a pony for a day? I would run Kai over. 2: How's Nya taking the breakup? Terribly. She tries to get Dennis (Destiny) to think I'm a bad person all the time. 3: ARE YOU JELLY?! NO! IM NOT JEALOUS!! 4: Do you hate me? Not quite sure yet... 5: Who do you prefer more, Me, Lloyd, or Cole? What kind of question is that? But if you insist, Cole. Because its fun to annoy him with cake.

I guess Cole wants an answer on one too. 1: Why are you so annoying? Because its fun to watch your reactions.

Okay. And I had a request from SummerSunrays. To eat a lemon with salt. Umm...well...hmm.. I guess it was in my last blog so I have to do it.

*walks into kitchen and grabs salt and lemon* here goes nothing. *eats lemon* AHH!!! It's sooo sour!!!!! I need something sweet!!

*runs to kitchen and devours Coles cake*

Okay. That's better. Now, Genderbend day. So today, my name is Jasmine and Destiny is Dennis.

She...I mean he... Made me wear make up, high heels, and a DRESS!!!! Having a girl name is bad enough!!!

Lloyd! Cole! Somebody!!! Back me up on this!!! I NEED BACK UP!!!

And to make matters worse, I had to do sunrise exercises today! IN HIGH HEELS!! How do girls walk in these?

Sensei and everyone else was laughing at me!! I would rather be a horse than a girl!!! MAKE THIS DAY END!!!

Also... I'm still taking requests and questions.

I'm out! (In fashion)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

992K 17.2K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.6M 53.1K 67
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
602K 9.3K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
692K 33K 57
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...