A purple feeling (Micheal Aft...

Oleh queenemily101_real1

(Y/n) has had a traumatic childhood she witnessed a kidnapping and was almost kidnapped herself. She refused... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 Trama
Chapter 2 What is there to be afraid of?
Chapter 3 It's a Trap
Chapter 4 A Purple Guy
Chapter 5 Blood
Chapter 7 Agony
Chapter 8 A fall to forget
Chapter 9 family portrait
Chapter 11 Packing
Chapter 10 The gift
Chapter 12 Memories
Chapter 13 A friendly reunion
Chapter 14 Just a flesh wound
Chapter 15 dig dig dig
Chapter 16 He's baaaaaacck!
Chapter 17 The five stages of grief
Chapter 18 good to be home
Chapter 19 breaking in
Chapter 20 Christmas vs Hanukkah
Chapter 22 Chaos
Chapter 21 The Park Opens
Chapter 23 Confess
Chapter 24 A New Years Kiss
Chapter 25 Outbreak
Chapter 26 Step Back
Chapter 27 To The Roof
Chapter 28 Running
Chapter 29 Music
Chapter 30 Burned
Chapter 31 Night 1
Chapter 32 Night 2
Chapter 33 Night 3
Chapter 34 Night 4
Chapter 35 Night 5

Chapter 6 blood spilt

1.4K 38 9
Oleh queenemily101_real1

I woke up to Jett not being there and panicked, I went out to the living room and Micheal and Jett were playing video games. Can't just make me panic like that!

'Jett can you leave the room real quick I need to talk to Micheal' I wrote, I had just remembered something William had said.

"Okay" Jett pouted, walking away.

"What is it?" Micheal laughed.

'Your dad said that you had killed someone before' I wrote. Micheal looked at me and looked away, due to shame. What are you still hiding?

"Oh" Micheal spoke, "it was supposed to be a harmless prank when I was younger. My little brother hated the animatronics at Freddy's family diner and we gave him a closer look and- he ended up in Freddy's mouth and the spring locks closed on his head"

'And then he went into a coma and later died after the sixth night' I wrote. He looked at me again and looked more guilty than before. He looked away before responding.

"Yeah, I guess you were there" Micheal spoke.

'It's not like I'm not used to seeing traumatic things for my birthday' I wrote. Hopefully it doesn't continue.

"I'm sorry, you were there for your own birthday party and I ruined it" Micheal apologized.

'Where did you learn that from?' I wrote.

"You look just like the terrified girl blowing out her candles" Micheal chuckled awkwardly.

'When did you have time to examine your surroundings?' I wrote. I may or may not have blacked out a little due to shock.

"I turned away 'cause I didn't want to see it but I just ended up seeing terrified faces" Micheal spoke, guilt was tracing his voice at this point. It's his fault but also not really. How was he supposed to know?

'You didn't know that he was going to go into Freddy's mouth' I wrote. Shouldn't have threw him that close though.

"So about that amusement park, any missing children's reports?" Micheal questioned.

'Not for a while and that was before the construction' I wrote.

"Why don't you talk?" Micheal asked. Stop this is not life story session.

'That's personal' I wrote, he didn't look too pleased with my reply.

"I shared something personal to me, it would only be fair if you shared something too" Micheal smiled. I hate it when people make sense.

'When I was kidnapped he had to stop as he was putting me in the suit, but the suit was slightly broken so when the spring locks closed they didn't hit anything vital' I wrote. Micheal looked like he was over flowing with guilt. This one isn't your fault.

"Oh shit" Micheal spoke, he looked away again.

'Someone came and William made an escape like he did yesterday' I wrote.

"I'm sorry-" Micheal paused.

'I screamed until I couldn't anymore and that is why there are now soundproof rooms' I wrote. He was speechless at this point.

"I'm sorry, but my dad was like this for so long who knows how long he has been doing this to children" Micheal spoke.

'It's not your fault, you can't control your parents' I wrote, with a half smile, until the door bell rang.

"I'll get it!" Jett yelled.

"No!" Micheal spoke, "you get to hide with me!"

"Awww" Jett pouted, walking to his room with Micheal. Why does Jett need to hide? I walked up to the door and opened it to see my greatest annoyance.

"Hey (y/n), I came to check up on you" Alex spoke.

'Okay? You could have just texted' I wrote.

"I guess, but I do need to know if you need to go anywhere" Alex sighed.

'I need to talk to someone, but my friend can't go' I wrote. Why did I tell him this?

"So you do need me! Don't worry I took gym throughout elementary school!" Alex spoke. That doesn't make you special.

'That's what most schools do' I wrote, he ignored this and decided to flex his non existent mussels.

"What time do you need to talk to them?" Alex asked.

'Noon' I wrote, he looked a little shocked.

"So soon? Why didn't you call? Or text" Alex spoke. You're annoying me.

'I assumed that my friend would come with me but it's not the best idea, he feels sorry for me' I wrote. And that makes him an asshat.

"Is that a bad thing?" Alex laughed.

'I'm not mute to make people feel bad for me' I wrote.

"Have you ever thought of speaking?" Alex questioned.

'While it would be easier, I'm just not comfortable enough to speak' I wrote. Stop telling him things.

"Why don't you speak?" Alex questioned.

'Goodbye' I wrote, closing the door on him.

"(Y/n) be nice you hurt his pride last night" Jett pouted.

'He was sticking his nose where it doesn't belong' I wrote.

"What does that mean?" Jett questioned, "can we go to the park today?"

'Yeah, but it'll have to wait until after I meet up with someone' I wrote.

"Who are you meeting up with?" Jett questioned.

'Curiosity killed the cat' I wrote.

"I'm not curious, I'm adventurous" Jett spoke, with excitement filling his voice.

'How about breakfast?' I wrote.

"Yeah! Come on Micheal eat with us!" Jett smiled.

"I don't need to eat either" Micheal spoke, Jett looked a little upset but came towards the dining table then looked at Micheal.

'Then where does your energy come from?' I wrote.

"I don't know, just think of me as an enigma" Micheal sighed, "you act like I know everything"

'You're a strange being, that's why we ask so many questions. You would do the same in our shoes' I wrote.

"Yeah, Yeah" Micheal laughed.

"What's for breakfast?" Jett questioned.

'I don't know, I don't even know if there is any food here. Might have to order' I wrote. I opened the cabinets and they were empty, and so was the fridge.

"Guess we can't have it all" Micheal laughed.

'Looks like we're going to Waffle House' I wrote.

"Leaving me already? Nah, I'm coming too" Micheal spoke.

'How do you plan on doing that? You stick out like a swore thumb' I wrote.

"Gloves, hat, and a jacket" Micheal smiled. Looking shady? Attention is the last thing you want.

'Haha looks like you planned for this' I wrote.

"Yeah, I didn't hide the food around the house" Micheal spoke, I stared at him with disbelief.

'Really?' I wrote.

"I was kidding, as soon as I got here I just fell on the couch" Micheal spoke.

'Let's just go, can you drive?' I wrote.

"Yeah" Micheal sighed, "I haven't driven in a few years"

'As long as we don't get pulled over' I wrote.

"Don't worry in the game we were playing he old ran over three old ladies" Jett laughed.

"It was them or the children" Micheal spoke, with a look on his face like a veteran remembering the terrors of war.

"But I didn't hit anyone" Jett spoke.

'You're sick' I wrote.

"Me sick? Can't happen" Micheal smiled.

'You're awfully cheerful today' I wrote.

"Not really, you kinda made me a little sad earlier talking about my brother" Micheal sighed. I wouldn't have asked if it wasn't for Jett's safety as stake.

"You have a brother? Can I meet him?" Jett asked.

Silence.

"I'm sorry but you can't" Micheal apologized. He may not of realized it at the time but Micheal had a tear running down his cheek. A single, lonely tear.

Softy. So I would like to warn you that Alex is going to be a love interest, to pop up at the worst of times. He won't be the winning love interest because this isn't an Alex x reader. If a character exists already in the fnaf universe then his name will be changed. Farewell Reader~Chan/Kun!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

198K 4.5K 33
After [Y/N] was taken out of her terrible foster home and was put temporarily into the Afton household, she thought that she was going to be safe, bu...
6K 144 13
"I could've killed you." "Then why didn't you? It's not like my life is any good." "I should've if I'm being honest. I didn't realize you would be su...
542 43 33
Ever since Evan's death three years prior, Michael has been struggling. Between losing jobs and being bothered by his father, he finds that his life...
28.3K 987 26
20 years had passed since William Afton was springlocked, and your friends were avenged. You finally got to live your life in peace, you moved out of...