Son Of The Magus Of Flowers D...

By TheAnimeManofYeet

As the son of the Mage of Flowers, Merlin. Y/n was raised in Avalon by his father until he hit the age where... More

Bio
Chapter 0: The Magus and An Elf
Chapter 1: Mage Of Flowers
Chapter 2: Red Haired Beauty
Chapter 3: Meeting The Family
Chapter 4: The Smuggest Magus
Chapter 5: The Master Troll Is Back
Chapter 6: Friends
Chapter 7: Yuuma
Chapter 8: This.. is an Interesting Situation
Chapter 9: We're Friends Aren't We?
Chapter 11: Return Of The Dick Wizard.. With a V E N G A N C E
Chapter 12: Family
Chapter 13: I'M DROWNING!!!
Chapter 14: The Dick Wizard Strikes Back, the REAL Return

Chapter 10: A Dilemma

7.5K 186 91
By TheAnimeManofYeet

My ultimate waifu :)

Might challenge myself with creating a top 10 and post it someday.. God that's going to be hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n: "Okay, what is going on here?!"

Rias: "Why are you protecting her?!"

Raynare: "Y/n, please save me!!! I know I did something wrong but I swear on everything that I am truly sorry!!"

I scratch my head as I try to understand what the hell is happening in this scene.

Y/n: "Okay, time out. Someone explain to me what is happening? I show up in the nick of time to save my friend who's apologizing.. Someone explain please?"

Rias: "She's the one who killed Issei"

I turn to her as she had tears rolling down her eyes.

Raynare: "I know that what I did was wrong and I apologize for it!! I swear I only did it because we had seen him as a threat?!"

Y/n: "Do you always have to kill everything you see?!"

Raynare: "I'm sorry!!!"

Rias: "Enough talking. I'm killing her"

Y/n: "Wait, wait, wait, wait. I'm sure if we can all just calm down for a minute. We can resolve this peacefully"

Issei: "She killed Asia as well!!!"

I turn around as see a blonde girl laying on a bench.

Y/n: "Ah shit"

Raynare: "I was only aiming to take the sacred gear. I didn't mean to kill her!!"

Y/n: "You just keep digging yourself into another hole"

Rias: "Y/n"

I look at Rias who was pointing a destructive blast at me.

Rias: "Get. Out. Of My. Way. Or I'll kill you as well"

Kiba and Koneko stood beside her as Issei was sobbing behind them.

Raynare: "Y/n, weren't we friends? Right?! Please don't abandon me"

Kiba: "She's only playing a trick on you. She's doing everything she can to avoid death. She'll betray you right after-"

Raynare: "I am not!!!"

She clings onto my coat again as the situation had started to get worse.

Y/n: "Well.. shit"

Rias: "One.."

Y/n: "And she's going to fire once she gets to three"

Rias: "Two.."

I stand in front of Raynare and pull out Excalibur.

Kiba: "That sword?! It seems to have an unreal amount of energy coming from it"

Y/n: "God, you're going to owe me big time after this!!!"

Rias: "Three.."

The powerful attack flew towards us as a man in a tower caught notice and jumped off the balcony.

Y/n: "Here we go Ex-"

He dropped down and simply tapped the blast, turning into nothing but dandelions in the process.

Rias: "What?!"

They all looked as the man stood before them all.

Y/n: "Father?!"

Merlin: "It appears you all were making a lot of commotion so I decided to drop by and analyze what exactly was going on. Looks like you're in a rough situation ey?"

Y/n: "More or less"

Rias: "What's the-?!"

Merlin: "Excuse Rias, may I ask you a few things?"

Rias: "Huh?"

Y/n: "Better not be something perverted old man"

Merlin: "Who do you think I am?!"

Y/n: "A perverted cock wizard"

Merlin: "I am hurt by your words. Anyways, Rias. You didn't happen to have your eyes set on Issei from the beginning now did you?"

Issei looked up at his King as she stuttered a bit.

Rias: "Well.. Yes, but what of it?"

Merlin: "Do you think if Miss Raynare hadn't done what she did, Issei would be a part of your peerage? After all, he had no idea he had a sacred gear or that devils were real. So why would he have accepted such a dangerous journey.

He would walk in a circle as he pleaded a case for Raynare to be spared.

Merlin: "Issei, would you have joined Rias' peerage? Titts aside of course. She is a devil inviting you to partake in some dangerous things in which you have no power and you don't know her intentions. In the minds of humans, devils are seen as evil and malicious. You'd have one before you. Taking a real person point of view in that, would you have accepted?"

Issei stayed quiet for a bit as he began to think of a way to say yes.

Issei: ".. If you put me in that situation.. No. I wouldn't"

Rias: "Issei.."

Merlin: "Now Rias, another question. Before that, I'd like to put you in a similar situation you have already experienced"

Rias: "One I've.. been in before?"

Merlin: "Let's say a powerful being came close in the proximity of your family, your peerage. What would be the first thing you do if you have no idea of it's intentions? It could potentially bring disaster to your home"

Rias: ".. I'd want to destroy it. I want to protect my family at all costs"

Merlin: "Now answer me this. Excluding all emotions and attachments aside that you have for Issei, If you were in Miss Raynare's shoes, would you have killed Issei too?"

Rias: "I.. No!! I couldn't!! There's no-!!"

Merlin: "You are speaking through your emotions"

Rias: "I am not!!!"

Merlin: "Care to put it to the test?"

Everyone looked at Merlin as he offered a test to Rias.

Rias: "How?"

Merlin: "I could remove your emotions from you and ask you the same question if you'd like. Care to attempt it Miss Gremory?"

Father extended his hand out to her aa Rias' head was exploding with what to do.

Rias: ".. I accept your challenge"

Merlin: "Very well then. Rias, open your mind to me"

Rias was confused with what to do but did her best as Father put a hand over her head.

Merlin: "Good. Now, close your eyes for me"

She did as told. Merlin's hand began to glow as he looked at Issei.

Merlin: "Rias, Issei is posing a threat to your family. He could slaughter all of them if he loses control of himself"

Kiba: "Huh?!"

Koneko: "What is he doing?"

Merlin: "Please Rias. Save them from what could happen. Kill him, kill Issei Hyoudou"

Rias eyes widen as she slowly turns towards Issei.

Rias: "In order to protect my peerage.. I'll put an end to your life"

Akeno: "Rias don't!!!"

Akeno rushed over to her King as Rias built up her strength. She slowly walked towards Issei menacingly.

Issei: "Rias?"

Issei was scared and lost for words as the president that would consistently shower him with affection was now trying to murder him. Koneko and Kiba all tried their best to hold her back but she pushed through them until she was a few feet from the boy.

Rias: "Issei Hyoudou, would you die for me?"

A magic circle appeared before her. Issei was simply in shock as Rias was on the cusp of killing her pawn.

Akeno: "Just stop, we get it already!!!"

Kiba: "Please!!"

Koneko: "Y/n!!!"

I appeared before her and used Excalibur to cut her spell in half. Father simply sighed and snaps his fingers as Rias regained her feelings back. She looked at her hands and fell to the ground. Tears welled up in her eyes as she realized she almost killed her most adored piece.

Rias: "Why.. Why did I almost kill him?"

Akeno: "You did something to her didn't you!!"

Rias: "No.. He did as he said"

Issei went and hugged her.

Issei: "It's not your fault.. I probably would have done the same if I were you"

Merlin: "It appears you've now seen it from her point of view"

He says while pointing to Raynare.

Merlin: "Though there's is no way I could defend the blonde's death. Raynare, is there something you'd like to give back?"

He says while holding a hand out. Raynare looked hesitant until I appeared before her.

Y/n: "I'm doing this because I'm your friend"

Raynare: "Wha-?"

I stab Excalibur into her stomach before pulling it out. Father looked at me confused but let me take care of it.

Y/n: "Sorry"

I grabbed her hand and took the rings.

Y/n: "Here"

I threw the rings at Issei who caught them.

Y/n: "Hey Rias, I'll leave the rest to you"

I pick up Raynare's body and looked at Father.

Kiba: "What are you going to do with her?"

Y/n: "I'll revive her. She is my friend after all"

Issei didn't know how to respond but shook his head.

Issei: "I don't want to harbor hatred towards her anymore. It's fucked up what she did but I understand it from her point of view. I just wished she did things differently"

Y/n: "As do I. I'm sorry about what you've gone through Issei. I hope everything works out. See ya"

A wall of [F/T] surrounded me and took me to my reality marble as did my Father.

Y/n: "*sigh* That was annoying"

Merlin: "You're going to revive her? How?"

Y/n: "I've learned a thing or two in magecraft that you haven't. I know you have a pocket universe so I can't really compare how powerful I am to you but I can produce my own spells and such"

Merlin: "So you've conquered the arts of Necromancy?"

Y/n: "Not necessarily but.. something close to it"

I lay down Raynare on the ground as vines cover up her body and bury it in the ground. Roses appear over her burial ground as I get up.

Y/n: "Her wounds will heal and be breathing in about a week from now. It can only work if the body is still intact. Intact as in not decomposed. She will dig herself out, she isn't really that deep, and find herself in my reality marble. Once she does, I'll come by and pick her up"

Merlin: "You might want to teach me that little trick"

Y/n: "Sorry Father, unfortunately only I'm able to perform this. This marble only belongs to me and as far as I'm aware, it's the only place that can do this"

Merlin: "Oh. Bummer"

Y/n: "Sorry"

While I went on to babble about how awesome I was, Father's head was elsewhere.

Merlin: "Carla.."

He said faintly as I turn around to him.

Y/n: "You say something?"

Merlin: "Nope"

He jumped a little as he put on a big smile.

Merlin: "Continue lecturing me child. Tell me more about your new spells"

Y/n: "Right on!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 3K 21
Freya lives the attack, only just. But when she dies giving birth, Merlin's Son is born just before the Tears of Uther Pendragon, what will Merlin do...
3.2K 32 20
Princess Avelaine is a girl in the kingdom where magic is outlawed for certain reasons. Her life is in danger everyday; she is a High Priestess. Afte...
187K 2.7K 29
(Y/N) Leviathan is the son of the original devil king leviathan and an otherworldly angel his family hates him for his half blood. One day he meets a...
40.7K 789 12
Tossed around, used, and traded away. This was the Witch Medea's life before she died and became a heroic spirit. Abused, neglected, and traded away...