BTS 8TH MEMBER Promise (BOOK...

By chimmiiechimchim1013

Fanfiction it's my first ever story that i would be making so please bear with me. Everything that i will wr... More

Pt84
Pt85
Pt86
Pt87
Pt88
Pt89
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Pt90
Pt91
Pt92
Pt93
Pt94
Pt95
Pt96
Pt97
Pt98
Pt99
Pt100
Pt101
Pt102
Pt103
Pt104
Pt105
Pt106
Pt107
Pt108
Pt109
Pt110
Pt111
Pt112
Pt113
Pt114
Pt115
Pt116
Pt117
Pt118
Pt119
Pt120
Pt121
Pt122
Pt123
Pt124
Pt125
Pt126
Pt127
Pt128
Pt129
Pt130
Pt131
Pt132
Pt133
Pt134
Pt135
AUTHORS NOTE
Pt136
LIFE GOES ON
LIFE GOES ON 2
Pt137
Pt138
Pt139
Pt141
Pt142
AUTHORS NOTE

Pt140

587 13 8
By chimmiiechimchim1013

SAMMIE'S POV:

I feel really nervous right now. Finally after the long wait this special day came. But I have mix emotions but out of all those emotions my happiness stands out the most.

I am in the waiting room alone waiting for the ceremony start. The crystal design embedded on my dresses sparkles everytime I move. I have never felt beautiful in any dress that I have worn except for this and because it is a special day for me.

My mom entered the room looking on her best white dress and she is tearing up the moment she entered the room.

"Omo my baby is no longer mine. You are now a lady and I know that Jimin will take care of you from now on. And with that thought I am at ease!" My mom said as he wipe a tear that escape from her eyes.

I don't want to see my mom crying not on this special day. "Mom you have been crying for two days now. I am just getting married you will not gonna loose your daughter, actually you are gaining a son!" I told her.

Yes 8 years had past and I am now 30 years old. Jimin just got discharge from his military duty. Actually a couple of years ago on his 29th birthday he propose to me infront of my members and our family and our fans.

**FLASHBACK***

We were on one of our anniversary concert and our last stop of course is a 2 day concert in Korea on our last day all of our families attended our concert. I never put anything to do that as our family usually watches our concert so I wasn't really expecting something special.

Our fans are all aware that Jimin and I are together and the fans accepted it so well so we were both happy because we were really anticipating for the worse. But as usual our fans are the greatest and they supported us since the say we made the announcement on our twitter account.

On our concert during the encore show before we even sing our final song all the lights turned off I just thought that there are some technical difficulties but the LED screen remained on. I looked at it and it is showing video montage of Jimin and I even our private pictures and videos that we didn't post in public is also showing and I am in shock. I can't take my eyes off the screen watching out beautiful memories.

As the video transition it shows messages that was Directed to me.

SAMMIE

My dearest Princess

I never like you at first. Everytime I see you I get mad.

When I see you beautiful smile

When I see your sparkling eyes.

When I see your burning passion

Your love for your craft

How good you were then irritates me

Not knowing

That I am beginning

to fall.

We started as Enemies

The became friends and eventually became

A COUPLE ❤️❤️😘

We have gone through a lot. We have fought tooth and nail.

We have cried, we have been hurt but all through this all you remain beside me, holding my hand.

I could never Imagine life without you.

I am the luckiest guy in the world .

Thank you for loving me.

Thank you for your continuos support and understanding.

Thank you for having me as me.

I am at my wits end asking you the most important question that I have been wanting to as for the longest.

Would you please turn around and look our STARS our ARMY!!

As I turn around to look at the venue full of fans I saw the Letters Illuminating the place with our fans Army bombs!!

WILL YOU MARRY ME

And with that a single spotlight is directed at a kneeling Jimin infront of me as he show me the ring that he is holding.

"Sammie~ah!! It will be a great honor to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me!!" Jimin said while kneeling. I can see his eyes full of emotions as tears are threatening to fall from his eyes any minute.

I can hear our members and family and fans cheering for us. I am still in total shock of what's going on I am so happy and I am tearing up.

My voice is stuck in my throat and I can't say anything so I just nodded to him several times.

"Is that a yes??" He ask and I nodded again wiping the tears from eyes.

He jump up and hug me and I hug him so tightly my heart overflowing with joy.

He then move away a bit from me to put the ring on my finger. My members then approach us and hug us both and congratulated us.

I couldn't be more happier sharing this milestone of me and Jimin's life infront of all the people that we love our members,our family,our Army!!!!

*** END OF FLASHBACK***

We have achieved a lot during the past 8 years. We went through a Pandemic in 2020 which cancelled our world tour for our MAP of the soul concert. We were all feeling so frustrated and sad because we practice and work so hard for that concert. But it also came as a blessing as we have achieve a lot making hit songs that top the charts. We got our first Billboard Hot 100 #1 song for the first time. And we had a new album then that we all contribute in making it was real fun cause we have several roles that we needed to make the album a success as it also too the charts and the album top rhe charts as well.

We were nominated and won the grammys that year and have been getting awards from American music awards show and getting recognition from all over the world. We have been nominated and won those awards thank to our Army fans.

My members also had gone through their military duties. Jin and Suga went together then the following year RM and Jhope followed. The next year after that it's Jimin and Taehyung while Jin and Suga finish their enlistment.

And earlier this year Jimin and Taehyung finished their military time and as planned after their duties we will be holding our wedding ceremony because next year it's gonna be our Maknae who will be going into the military so we need to make sure that all BTS members are present to witness this day with us.

"Mom please don't cry you will mess up your make up!" I told her as I am trying hard not to cry myself. She has been crying everytime that she sees me it was funny really but now It totally hit me that I am getting married in an hour and that Jimin and I will be as one.

In all reality I am more scared to what comes after the wedding which is the honeymoon. In the eight years that we have been together we never have done the deed. Like yeah we get intimate at times we sleep in each others room. We did have heavy make out session but we both have agreed that we will not go over that line until we get married and with that I am nervous.

The door in the waiting room opened and Jimin's mom came in. My mom immediately wipe her tears as she is shy to have someone else see her crying.

"Princess!!" Jimin's mom call out to me with open arms as she walk up to me and hug me.

"I could never be happier than seeing this day that my son would marry the most lovely person I have known. In my heart you have always been my daughter but this will just seal the real deal!" She said smiling as she keeps on hugging me.

I can only imagine her excitement Jimin's mom actually prepared almost all the things that needs to be prepared and just consult me from time to time. Because even though BTS is not complete because of my members being in the military, work never stop we have individual work and I have been very busy so I am thankful for her taking over.

"Well Mom I cannot thank you enough for putting our wedding together. I would have been delighted to prepare it with you. Thank you ,everything looks special and well thought off!" I told her and it's the truth the wedding is well thought off and very organize.

"I am happy to do this for you guys. And I am so grateful that this day finally came. I only wish for you and my son's happiness. Always love and look after one another. If there is something you think that each of you are lacking talk about it. Always be understanding to one another. And trust each other. Love without trust is not love at all that's the basic foundation of a relationship. It would never be easy there would be struggles, there would be times that you'll get tired but never ever let go!" She said and I know she is basing it in her own experience that's why she and Jimin's dad are still happily married.

"In ten minutes the ceremony will start already!" One of the staff said.

Jimin's mom kissed me and hug me once again as she left the room and join her son.

This is it.... I told myself as I stand and prepare myself to the start of the next chapter of my life.

As I stand behind the door of the church where we will get married. My heart is pounding too fast. I can hear the wedding music playing inside and I know my groom is waiting for me there.

As the door slowly open my gaze went straight to the man who is waiting for me infront of the altar.

He looks at me and smiled but even though he is far from where I am I can sense in his face that he is getting teary.

As the music play I slowly walk down the isle to my forever.

(Imagine this song playing as Sammie walk down the isle)
***chimmie***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 2.5K 87
A love and hate kinda story between Sammie and Jimin . A roller coaster ride kind of love story that makes the 8 member group hold on to each other w...
29.3K 1.5K 27
( might be 21 + , Idk-) - Read Book 1 before reading this one !- " She'll choose me , you're no good for her " " No , she loves me , And I'll forever...
1.2K 1 29
Hi guys , Nice to meet you this is my first fan fiction i hope you guys enjoy reading it haha it's gonna be a funny story ..... There is no hate to...
12.5K 521 21
This is the pre-debut years of my slow-burn, detailed Y/N story of the eighth member of BTS. This story starts in pre-debut trainee days and will go...