A Place With No Name (revampe...

By conceited_nae

"How do you expect me to live a life that's not worth living?" (Early Dangerous era-HIStory era) Rewritten:... More

Cast/Disclaimer
Cast -- 2
Prelude
.1
.2
.3
.4
.5
.6
.7
.8
.9
.10
.11
.12
.13
.14
.15
.16
.17
.18
.19
.20
.21
.22
.23
.24
.25
.26
.27
.28
.29
.30
.31
.32
.33
.34
.35
.36
.37
.38
.39
.40
.41
.42
.43
.44
.45
.46
.47
.48
.49
.50
.51
.52
.53
.54
.55
.56
.57
.58
.59
.60
.61
.62
.63
.64
.65
.66
.67
.68
- Honesty Hour(Before We Continue With The Story) 1.
.69
.70
.71
.72
.73
.74
.75
.76
MJBFA's ❀❀❀
.77
.78
.79
.80
.81
.82
A.N; A lil constructive criticism for my soul ❀.
.83
.84
.85
.86
.87
.88
.89
.90
.
.91
.92
.93
.94
.95
.96
.97
.98
.99
.100
.101
.102
.103
.104
.105
.106
.107
.108
.109
.110
She's alive (& well I think πŸ˜‰)
.112
.113
.114
.115
new year , new me πŸ’‹ (please read & be informed 🀨)
.116
.117
.118
Publicly Service Announcement (last one before the books ends, I promise)
.119
.120
.121
.122
.123
.124
.125
Entertainment Weekly
.126
.127
.128
.129
.130
.131
.132
.133
.134
.135
Ana's Diary
.136
.137
.138
.139
.140
.141

.111

542 38 55
By conceited_nae

Los Angeles, California

Michael Jackson -- July 1st, 1994
Location: 1 World Way; Los Angeles International Airport

Ana was leaving today.

As much as I hated it, I was so very happy that she has the opportunity to travel the world. She's able to experience the wonders and magic from the different cultures and bask in the beauty of each city. It was amazing. I was so proud of her.

We held onto each other tightly genuinely afraid to let go. It was almost like she wasn't leaving for just a month — it felt like she was leaving for a year. And I could tell that everyone in the house was just as distraught as I was.

I backed up only a little bit to place as much kisses as I could on her lips. Her sweet laughs was what kept me smiling even though I wanted to do a dramatic cry.

Madeline was also leaving with her, to work on the cosmetic collection further. She was truly one of my great friends and I was just as sad to see her go. I was just as proud of her on the other hand. Since knowing Ana, she's been nothing but great to her as a friend and they've only grown closer than ever over time. There's no doubt; Madeline deserves this opportunity.

"Are you going to miss me as much as I miss you?" I asked, tightening my arms around her waist.

"I'm gonna miss you more than you miss me, that's for sure," she smiled against my chest. "This is gonna be a long month."

I nodded in agreement. "It is. I want you to call me everyday, you hear me? Everyday."

"Even when I'm in meetings?"

"Especially in meetings." Ana laughed as I pecked her lips. "Tommy will understand."

She cuddled up to me, just as it was announced that she could board Tommy's private jet. "Okay. I have to go now. I love you so much."

"I love you just as much, baby." I quickly kissed her again. "Call me when you land!"

"Copy, chief!" She said as she walked away, her security guards following. "Bye, Bill! Bye Nate! Wayne too! I love you guys!"

"We love you, too, Firefly." Bill chuckled as they waved.

I gave Madeline a quick and tight hug, voicing how proud I was of her before she hurried away to board the plane.

We watched as the plane took off only moments later, then we headed back to Neverland.

Upon arriving, Raye was sitting on the small stairs chatting with Mac. I could tell that he just got there because his parent's car was sitting in front of the house.

I stepped out with a gentle smile on my face. Mac had instantly noticed my pressence as soon as my shoes sounded against the pavement. He ran towards me, tackling me into a hug.

"It's been to long, Applehead!" He yelled, making me laugh in excitement.

"It has!" When we pulled away, I ruffled his hair a little bit. "How have you been? I think I've missed.... how many birthdays?"

"Too many!," he said dramatically. I can see his mother walking towards me with a bright smile. "I'm turning fourteen next month! I deserve a super soaker or two!"

"I will buy you as many as you want, as long as you're staying out of trouble," I said, just as his mother, Patricia, stood with us. "Has he?"

"He's trying." She chuckled.

Mac shook his head while looking down. "I've been good! I promise!"

I hummed, barely believing him. Mac was a prankster. I just knew that he was home causing trouble.

"He couldn't stop talking about coming back here," Pat said as we shared a hug. "As soon as he was let out of summer school, he was already heading to the car!"

"How was summer school?" I giggled.

"Boring. I'm ready for some real fun now!" Mac rubbed his hands together with a mischievous grin. "Where's Ana?"

"Flying," I replied, gently pushing him towards the door. "Let's get inside. Pat, are you hanging around for a bit?"

She sighed as she rocked back and forth on the balls of her feet. "I wish I could, Mike, but I have to finish up some work for the week. Kit and I will definitely be back over the weekend if that's okay?"

"You guys are welcomed here anytime, Pat. Just call to remind me."

We said our goodbyes for the time being before finally entering the house. Raye took Mac's sleepover bag and headed upstairs to place it inside of one of the guest bedrooms. Mac ran around the house seemingly looking for everyone.

I took a seat in the living room, grabbing for the remote. It hasn't been a full hour since they've been gone and it was already feeling a little dull in the house. I dreaded when the night falls. Oh, will the loneliness hit then.

Ten minutes later, Mac came and sat down next to me huffing out of tiredness. "It's like a cemetery in here!"

"Tell me about it." I shook my head slightly. "Do you want to go out and ride the rides?"

"I was hoping to prank everyone here, but everybody is gone." As he crossed his arms I laughed. "And where's Maddy?! She's the first one I talk to when I come, not Raye!"

"You don't like me anymore, Mac?" Raye said as she walked towards us with her fingers laced together.

He quickly shook his head. "I never said that, Raye. Maddy's my girlfriend and mommy taught me to speak to your woman first before anyone when you go and see her."

I smiled and placed my hand on his shoulder. "You're too clever for you own good, Mac." I stood from my seat. "Let's go and get us something to eat."

As I took a step I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around seeing Raye nervously standing with a small smile on her face.

"Yes, Raye?" I raised my eyebrows.

"U — Uh, um ... do you need me to do anything? I'm here all day," she asked, pushing her hair behind her ear.

That made me let out a small hearty chuckle. She was really smitten. I'm flattered, really, but at the end of the day my heart belongs to my one and only.

I shook my head. "I created your schedule, Raye. I know what your hours are." She started to blush. "No, I don't need anything for right now. Thank you for asking. Mac and I are just gonna have a little guy time together, so I don't think I'll need anything."

"Okay." She nodded. "Have — have a great day, Michael."

"I will." I smiled.

I walked away to catch up with Mac. He was already sitting at the counter watching Enrico maneuver around the kitchen. Mac glanced at me as he heard me sit down next to him. "What did you ask for?" I asked.

"Just a burger and fries," he replied, shrugging a little. "What did Raye say?"

"Nothing much. It isn't your business anyway, rascal." He laughed as I ruffled his hair.

"I was just asking!"

"Well ask no more!"

We spent about twenty minutes waiting for Mac's food to be finished. When it was done, we left out of the house to take a small little walk. It was a beautiful day outside and the perfect time to walk and observe it. Mac loved doing things like that, which is good for me. We had so many things in common.

He finished up his fries as I pointed at how beautiful the lake looked with the way the Sun was shining on it. "It is beautiful," he agreed holding a fry to his mouth. "Can I ask a question?"

"Shoot." I held my hands behind my back.

He threw the styrofoam plate inside of the trashcan as we walked pass it. "Is Raye really okay?"

"Um, yes? Why'd you ask that question?"

"Because" we stopped walking momentarily. "when we were on the steps talking, she heard you walk up and she started to shake and stutter a little bit. I thought it was weird."

I frowned. "I'm sure she's fine Mac. She has a crush on me and Ana talked to her about it. So maybe she's still a little shooken up about the conversation they had." I waved it off. "She's okay."

Mac started to laugh. "Ana's a tough one! Did she really roughen her up?"

"I'm guessing she did, Mac." I laughed as well.

———

Rome, Italy

Annalisa Green -- July 3rd, 1994
Location: Piazza Dell'Initá, 48-49; Tommy Hilfiger store

Today was the first day promoting clothes.

I managed to have all of my girls here — Kidada, Madeline, Semaij, Angel, and Missy — for the entire tour. I was very happy that they all agreed to come. They didn't realize how easier my life is when they're apart of it.

Aunt Jolene would come along until the middle of it. She was tied down with work to the extreme and as much as I tried to convince her boss, he just wasn't letting her leave for a month. I understood that. As long as she's able to come sooner or later.

We all stood in front of the blue, red and white backdrop with Tommy's logo on it, posing for pictures. This was how it was supposed to be. It was supposed to be us together, being together, getting along and creating beautiful memories together.

I smiled tightening my arms around Semaij and Angel while we posed for our final pictures. The response to this season's collection was insane. I'll never be tired of hearing the postive news surrounding Tommy and I's partnership. It just makes me love what I'm doing even more.

"Let's take a break guys, my feet is killing me!" Kidada sighed exhaustedly.

I nodded in agreement, and well headed back to the platform to sit at the huge table. I watched everyone walk around checking out all of the clothes with a smile on my face. Proud was an understatement.

Angel leaned against me for a hug. "I'm happy I'm here to witness somethin' so great. You're really dominatin' the fashion world, Ana. Congratulations baby girl."

I hugged her tightly, thanking her for coming out. When we pulled away I saw Semaij frowning. It made me frown.

"What's wrong, Semaij?" I asked.

She shook her head lightly. "Nothin', I promise."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

I felt Madeline leaned against me. She whispered, "I think Semaij is mad at you and Angel about something."

"I think so too, but I don't know why," I sighed. "I should actually talk to her about this, right?"

She nodded, rubbing my arm. "You should."

I glanced at Semaij seeing her and Missy talking and laughing together. Only her face dropped when Kidada joined in seemingly with a joke of her own. Now as she and Missy talked, Semaij burned the side of Kid's face with a deadly glare.

I hadn't noticed it, but we had a lot to talk about. There's some unknown underlying problems brewing between us.

———

Surpriseeeeee 😛

I updated two days early than the intial day of my streak. 😌

This doesn't mean I'll start now though, so don't expect an update tomorrow.

It's still gonna start on Sunday.

Actually... i might expand it to next Thursday just so I can focus on my exams. But we'll see when the day comes. All I ask is that you understand & be patient ❤❤

When I'm not updating, I'm available on instagram (conceitedxnae_) & now I'm getting used to using Discord (Nae#1155).

If you guys ever want to check on me & see how I'm doing , or how's the chapters coming along, those are where you'll find me. Don't worry, I'm NOT a murderer okay. Idk how many times I'll say it. 😭😭😭😭💀

As mentioned yesterday, I made a Discord server. Tea Time with Nae, y'all stop being puss pops & come chill with us! ☠️❤

The link is on my message board on my profile. Just a quick lil sign up (if you don't have discord) & boom, you're in! That's all it is okay 💋

Now about this chapter; the second half is just to keep shit interesting on Ana's side. I wasn't planning on starting drama in her pov until she was back in the states. But why not create drama on both sides!? Lets get on with it 😈

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter & I hope you're ready for the streak. I'm very very happy to get started already! My mental is kinda bleh but writing really keeps me leveled. I hate when i'm not writing so I have to do it. I need to. 🤷🏾‍♀😭❤

Remember to consider joining my Discord loves! & have a good night depending where you are!

Until next time!

- nae 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.3K 460 14
Λšΰ­¨πŸŽžοΈΰ­§β‹†ο½‘ Michael x reader Λšΰ­¨β˜ŽοΈΰ­§β‹†ο½‘ I update whenever I can Λšΰ­¨πŸ§Έΰ­§β‹†ο½‘ Comments are deeply appreciated Λšΰ­¨πŸŽ¬ΰ­§β‹†ο½‘ requests: closed
40.4K 2.4K 64
{ Highest Ranking tags: #2 mjfam #2 TheKingOfPop, #3 alcapone} β€’ Won Best Alternative Universe FanFic in the 2020 MJFA'S BOOK ONE: He pounds his fi...
3.8K 195 33
What would you do if you fell in love with a man destined to die? What if there was a way to make him enjoy life again even in the face of death.... ...
1.2K 12 7
π“’Φ΄ΰ»‹πŸŒ·Ν™Φ’- request are open π“’Φ΄ΰ»‹πŸŒ·Ν™Φ’- will be updating whenever I can π“’Φ΄ΰ»‹πŸŒ·Ν™Φ’- mjj one-shots