Big Hit's Treasure, แตแต–แต’แต– แถ แถ 

ะ’ั–ะด 00_Baejin_05

โ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐šŠ๐š—๐šข'๐šœ ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐šŽ โž When Big Hit Entertainment decided to finally show... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

ใ€Œ Big Hit's Treasure ใ€
โ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐ฒ โž
soompi article + idols' thoughts
โ„‹โ„โ„›๐’œ โ„ฐ๐’ฏ โ„‹
๐’ฌ๐’ฐ โ„ฐโ„›โ„ฐ๐’ฉ๐’ž โ„๐’œ
๐’ฒ ๐’ช ๐’ฉ ๐’Ÿ โ„ฐ โ„›
๐’ฉ โ„ฐ๐’ซ โ„ฐ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ โ„‹โ„ฐ
๐‘ฑ๐‘ฌ๐‘ถ๐‘ต ๐‘ฑ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฒ๐’€๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ
koreaboo article
vlive
๐’˜๐’‰๐’'๐’” ๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’
๐’•๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“
๐Ÿฆ‹ my debut stage
๐ŸŒบ thank you + idols' reactions !
๐Ÿ’ 1st win
๐Ÿฌ YueDong Seoul
๐Ÿ’• Koreaboo article
๐ŸŒˆ award show collaboration + awards
๐Ÿฅด Koreaboo Article
๐Ÿคก Koreaboo Article: confirmation
๐ŸŒ„ vlive
๐ŸŽ„ Christmas Gift
๐ŸŽ stay with you + idols' reactions
โฃ๏ธ Mid January of 2020
๐Ÿ’˜ song recording
๐Ÿฐ Koreaboo Article
๐Ÿ˜ jacket shoot with Mark Lee
๐ŸŽ‚ jaemin's birthday + vlive
๐Ÿ’” comeback stage +
๐Ÿ’Œ visiting the i-land
โœจ meeting the i-landers
๐Ÿ’š special live with guest
๐ŸŽ‰ happy birthday, JungKyung!
๐Ÿฟ watching the finale
๐Ÿฅณ congratulating everyone
suggestions or treat! ๐ŸŽƒ
๐ŸŒŸ meeting SEVENTEEN
๐Ÿฅ a day with Stray Kids
๐Ÿ’Ž meeting NCT 2020
๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’ฃ
๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’ฃ aesthetics
๐Ÿ’” rumored to be dating
๐Ÿ“ž discussion
โŸญโŸฌ Knowing Bros with BTS!
๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’— shooting with Blackpink
๐ŸŒบ drama appearance with Nam Joo Hyuk
๐Ÿ’œ favor for me
๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’ฃ
๐Ÿ’” a glimpse of her love life
๐Ÿ’• vlive
๐ŸŽ hangout with enhypen
๐Ÿ’› have you moved on?
๐Ÿฅบ 1st debut anniversary
๐ŸŽค automatic
๐ŸŽŠ Enhypen's debut
๐ŸฆŠ collaboration with the couple and Jessi
๐Ÿฐ volunteering with Jaemin
๐Ÿ’ค stayed in the practice room
๐Ÿฅณ it's alright
๐Ÿ˜ณ MAMA 2020
๐Ÿ† Big Hit Family
๐Ÿ‘• who wore it better?
โ“Park Ahnji
๐Ÿญ millionaire
๐Ÿงถ Christmas Live
๐ŸŽ„ Christmas
๐Ÿ‘ซ Jeon siblings collab
๐Ÿค Big Hit Family Photoshoot
๐Ÿฆ‹ the end: concert
๐Ÿฆข the come back
๐–ˆ๐–”๐–’๐–Š ๐–‡๐–†๐–ˆ๐–

๐Ÿ’“ interview

8.3K 205 141
ะ’ั–ะด 00_Baejin_05

JungKyung smiles shyly as her manager takes the picture for her. She thanks her and posts the picture on Instagram.

"I was wondering, who owns that turtleneck sweater?" She asks and JungKyung takes a look at the shirt.

"I borrowed it from Sunghoon actually," she says and her manager smirks.

JungKyung noticed it and shakes her head. She puts her phone in her bag.

"Unnie- no-," she says as they separate ways. JungKyung walks to where the finished albums are.

Big Hit Entertainment has a restocking soon. They will restock everything in the shop, which includes lightsticks as well.

She sees her debut album and gasps. She takes one that is unsealed. She flips through the pages as she remembers how much of a baby she was.

She was only 19 yet she managed to keep her baby face, except she lost all that weight.

She's gotten thinner and lighter. She also grew a little bit taller which was weird for her.

Not only that, she was growing in the industry as well. She feels a hand on top of her head and turns around.

There stood Sunghoon, he takes the unsealed album from your hand and cooed.

"So young and so pretty, you look healthier before," Sunghoon says as he compares to what they looked like.

He smiles, either way, he loves her.

He leans closer for a peck. JungKyung smiles and ruffles his hair before she kisses one of his moles.

"You seem to enjoy my sweater, is it really that comfy?" Sunghoon asks as he fixes the collar of the turtleneck she's wearing.

"Yeah, it's really comfy," she hugs him tightly.

"But you're comfier though," she adds and Sunghoon laughs shyly. He caresses her hair as they get out of that room.

He intertwines their hands and heads to where they usually hang out in the Big Hit building.

They both sit down on the bench, JungKyung leans her head on his shoulder. Her arms locked with his.

"Do you want to go on a date?" Sunghoon asks and JungKyung sits up to look at Sunghoon.

The warm look on his face. His hair was so fluffy that JungKyung feels like she'll get addicted from playing with it.

She's whipped. She's won in life, Sunghoon is her love.

She sighs and nods her head.

"I would like that,"

─────────
JungKyung takes a seat in the chair in front of the camera.

A table in front of her, a soft smile on her lips.

The turtleneck sweater had Sunghoon's scent. It made her feel cozier than she should be.

Q: How are you feeling today?

"I'm very good actually, I just had lunch."

Q: Are you curious about what this interview is?

"I am cause they told me out of nowhere. I also have no context of this interview," she laughs.

Q: what do you think the questions are?

"I don't know but I'm getting a feeling I'll be asked about dating."

Q: Are you preparing something for the fans?

"I am, actually. I hope everyone looks forward to the song because I think, this became my favorite song to record."

Q: you collaborate with a lot of idols, why do you do that?

"I feel like collaborating with other people who have the same experiences as I is fun. I also get to make new friends."

"I also feel like it's a good way to explore music since music is universal."

Q: What is the song you're preparing about?

"It's about Christmas with your loved someone. It could be your lover, your friends, or your family."

Q: will you spend Christmas with someone?

"Jungkookie Oppa and family,"

"I also feel like I'll be doing a lot of things before Christmas. I want to visit a person who took good care of me before."

"Ah- and spend Christmas with another special person!"

Q: any artists you want to collab with?

"I'm very into Western Artist these days like Conan Gray and Lauv, also Ariana Grande!"

"I would love to collaborate with any of them."

Q: anyone who piqued your interest lately?

"Sungh- ah, no one."

Q: if you were to collaborate with anyone from the BigHit Family who would it be?

"There's a lot- I would love to collaborate with Yeonjun Oppa- oh, also Beomgyu sunbae!"

"Hmm- maybe, record a song with Heeseung and Sunoo?"

"Ah! A dance video with Hoseok Oppa!!"

Q: what do you love doing during your free time?

"I love staying at home and watch movies. I'm also into food a lot these days, specifically tteokbeokki and prinkle chicken."

Q: one thing you want to do during Christmas break

"Ice skating on like an ice pool or lake. Maybe, try out some ice skating tricks as well?"

"I don't know but I'm really into ice skaters this past week like Yuzuru Hanyu." She fangirls,

Q: favorite ice cream flavor?

"Mint chocolate chip? Coffee? I think plain chocolate is overrated, s'mores is a go-to."

Q: do you think you'll make a good girlfriend?

"Oh- this is weird!"

"Uh- I think, I'll be a decent one."

Q: do you like flowers as gifts?

"Not really, they die eventually. I like gifts that could last my lifetime or basically, anything that lasts longer."

"Flowers can last long too, I guess... If you preserve them."

"I do love flowers though, I just don't like receiving them as gifts."

Q: have you preserved flowers before?

"Yes! I have a red rose given to me and I preserved it using the air frying method."

"I also have a bouquet of daisies in Glycerin that I preserved in... Early 2019?"

"Both given by the same person- if you're still out there, please contact me and let's preserve flowers together."

Q: favorite flower? Why?

"Daises because they mean true love~,"

Q: the first person that comes into your mind when I say prince

"Uhh- Big Hit's Enhypen's Ice prince, Park Sunghoon-,"

Q: what's your ideal date?

"I love stay at home dates but if I really have to go out then I love picnics."

Q: how about your ideal type?

"My ideal type... I upgraded it after meeting a certain someone in the past."

"Park Sunghoon of Enhypen-,"

"Also, don't assume we're dating though, we're best friends."

"That's all for today~ thank you for having this interview with us!"

"No problem~ thank you for having me~~,"

𝄥𝄞────────── 𝄇

Uhmmm

7 more chapters before I end this book

Book is rlly ending :")

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

I'm sorry | NCT LEE TAEYONG FF ะ’ั–ะด JaeyongLee

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

9.3K 124 13
๐™ผ๐™ฐ๐™ต๐™ธ๐™ฐ ๐™ฐ๐š„ . "Y/n!!..." . "Leave me alone taeyong I can't believe you taeyong..." . The girl broke to tears . . "I'm sorry..." . . "Sorry won't...
Safe With You, Lee Jeno ะ’ั–ะด A.

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

94.6K 2.9K 59
โHis eyes shows zero emotions, while her eyes shows thousands of good spirits and love.โž a story of youth, valentinejen
12.5K 283 72
โฅ๐‘Œ/๐‘› ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘  ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘  ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘Œ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”๐‘–. โ€๐ด๐‘€๐ต๐‘Š โ€๐ถ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘๐‘™๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘โœ”๏ธŽ โคฅ๐™ต๐š’๐š—๐š’๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š: ๐‘ฑ๐’‚๐’๐’–๐’‚๐’“๐’š 19, 2021โคฆ โžด...
297K 11.4K 54
โ ๐š’ ๐š๐š˜๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š— ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŒ๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š. โž a girl that decides to follow random accounts due to boredom but didn't realize that the accounts she ha...