Big Hit's Treasure, แตแต–แต’แต– แถ แถ 

Da 00_Baejin_05

โ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž'๐š›๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šŒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐šŠ๐š—๐šข'๐šœ ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šœ๐šž๐š›๐šŽ โž When Big Hit Entertainment decided to finally show... Altro

ใ€Œ Big Hit's Treasure ใ€
โ ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ง๐ฒ โž
soompi article + idols' thoughts
โ„‹โ„โ„›๐’œ โ„ฐ๐’ฏ โ„‹
๐’ฌ๐’ฐ โ„ฐโ„›โ„ฐ๐’ฉ๐’ž โ„๐’œ
๐’ฒ ๐’ช ๐’ฉ ๐’Ÿ โ„ฐ โ„›
๐’ฉ โ„ฐ๐’ซ โ„ฐ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ โ„‹โ„ฐ
๐‘ฑ๐‘ฌ๐‘ถ๐‘ต ๐‘ฑ๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ ๐‘ฒ๐’€๐‘ผ๐‘ต๐‘ฎ
koreaboo article
vlive
๐’˜๐’‰๐’'๐’” ๐’Ž๐’†๐’†๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’
๐’•๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ƒ๐’๐’†๐’” ๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚ ๐’ƒ๐’“๐’๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“
๐Ÿฆ‹ my debut stage
๐ŸŒบ thank you + idols' reactions !
๐Ÿ’ 1st win
๐Ÿฌ YueDong Seoul
๐Ÿ’• Koreaboo article
๐ŸŒˆ award show collaboration + awards
๐Ÿฅด Koreaboo Article
๐Ÿคก Koreaboo Article: confirmation
๐ŸŒ„ vlive
๐ŸŽ„ Christmas Gift
๐ŸŽ stay with you + idols' reactions
โฃ๏ธ Mid January of 2020
๐Ÿ’˜ song recording
๐Ÿฐ Koreaboo Article
๐Ÿ˜ jacket shoot with Mark Lee
๐ŸŽ‚ jaemin's birthday + vlive
๐Ÿ’” comeback stage +
๐Ÿ’Œ visiting the i-land
โœจ meeting the i-landers
๐Ÿ’š special live with guest
๐ŸŽ‰ happy birthday, JungKyung!
๐Ÿฟ watching the finale
๐Ÿฅณ congratulating everyone
suggestions or treat! ๐ŸŽƒ
๐ŸŒŸ meeting SEVENTEEN
๐Ÿฅ a day with Stray Kids
๐Ÿ’Ž meeting NCT 2020
๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’ฃ
๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’ฃ aesthetics
๐Ÿ’” rumored to be dating
๐Ÿ“ž discussion
โŸญโŸฌ Knowing Bros with BTS!
๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ’— shooting with Blackpink
๐ŸŒบ drama appearance with Nam Joo Hyuk
๐Ÿ’œ favor for me
๐ŸŒบ๐Ÿ’ฃ
๐Ÿ’” a glimpse of her love life
๐Ÿ’• vlive
๐ŸŽ hangout with enhypen
๐Ÿ’› have you moved on?
๐Ÿฅบ 1st debut anniversary
๐ŸŽค automatic
๐ŸŽŠ Enhypen's debut
๐ŸฆŠ collaboration with the couple and Jessi
๐Ÿฐ volunteering with Jaemin
๐Ÿ’ค stayed in the practice room
๐Ÿฅณ it's alright
๐Ÿ† Big Hit Family
๐Ÿ‘• who wore it better?
๐Ÿ’“ interview
โ“Park Ahnji
๐Ÿญ millionaire
๐Ÿงถ Christmas Live
๐ŸŽ„ Christmas
๐Ÿ‘ซ Jeon siblings collab
๐Ÿค Big Hit Family Photoshoot
๐Ÿฆ‹ the end: concert
๐Ÿฆข the come back
๐–ˆ๐–”๐–’๐–Š ๐–‡๐–†๐–ˆ๐–

๐Ÿ˜ณ MAMA 2020

10.3K 262 92
Da 00_Baejin_05

JungKyung waves at the cameras. She doesn't blink her eyes, but she hated the feeling.

She gets off the red carpet after waving goodbye to everyone. She enters the building and sighs in relief.

"Kyungie, my baby!" She turns her head to the side and smiles widely.

Jaemin hugs her tightly, Jeno behind him. JungKyung chuckles and hugs Jaemin back.

"You're so pretty!" Jeno pats her head, and she thanks both of them.

"It's my favorite person!" She turns around, Hyunjin engulfs her in a big embrace.

"Hyunjin- been a while!" He laughs at what she said. He breaks the hug and JungKyung looks at the side.

"Unnie!" She smiles widely and runs into Someone's arms. Soyeon chuckles and caresses her hair.

"Omo~ it's been a long time!" Miyeon says as she asks to JungKyung to hug her.

She hugs Miyeon and all the members afterward.

"How are you~?" Minnie asks and JungKyung smiles.

"I'm doing very well, Unnie." They chat until they called the girls. They bid JungKyung a 'see you later' before leaving.

JungKyung felt a pat on her head and she turns her head to the side. She smiles.

"Jimin Oppa~," she hugs him and Jimin chuckles. He hugs her back,

"You're giving my hyung a hug, but not me," Jungkook pouts.

Jungkyung sticks her tongue out to tease him before she hugs him.

"Wow~ the rookies are here!" Namjoon said and Enhypen immediately greets them, TXT right behind them.

Jungkyung glance at Sunghoon before smiling.

He looked extremely handsome, almost breathtaking.

No one except Norenmin knows their relationship just yet. It was all a secret.

"Are you guys ready?" Hoseok asks them as he wraps an arm around Niki's shoulder.

"No- my heart is beating so fast and I feel like fainting." Jay says and they laugh.

"That's how we felt," Soobin says and patted Heeseung's back.

They continued to talk as they make their ways to their seats. They're all sitting next to each other.

Jungkyung sits in the chair's corner. Beside her is Jungkook, behind her in Heeseung, in front of her is TXT.

"I saw how you looked at Sunghoon earlier, are you back together?" Jungkook asks,

Jungkyung nods her head and Jungkook gasps.

"I'm feeling very betrayed today," Jungkook places his hand on his chest and Jungkyung laughs.

Fans were taking pictures of the two siblings. The identical smiles on their faces made fans' heart melt.

Jungkook turns around to look at Sunghoon. He pats Sunghoon's shoulders, which confused him.

Jungkyung slaps Jungkooks's hands away from embarrassment. Taehyung also turns around to join their convo.

"What's the big deal?" He asks and Jungkook laughs.

"They're together again," Jungkook says, and Taehyung gasps.

The members near them also gasps in shock. Jin who was sitting beside Taehyung was in extreme shock.

Jay and Jungwon who overheard what Jungkook said were also in shock. Even from afar, their shocked expressions seen.

"Wait- are you serious?" Jay asks Sunghoon.

Soobin also turns around to look at them, Beomgyu did the same.

"Did I hear it right? Back together?" Beomgyu placed his hand behind his ears as he leaned closer.

The two tried not to look embaressed, but they were both screaming inside. Their eyes kept on meeting, they both nodded.

"WAH!" Jungwon and Beomgyu stands up from their seat. They sit back down before looking around.

Confused and curious expressions on the fans' faces.

"When did you get back together, though?" Jin asks them out of curiosity.

"Just a day ago," Jungkyung answers and Sunghoon nods. 

"Wow~ so happy for you two. I thought my favorite ship won't no longer sail," Jin says, and they all laugh.

It may look like a big family having fun talking to each other. Little did the fans know though, it's about the secret relationship.

𝄥𝄞────────── 𝄇

Jungkyung smirks at the camera as she performs. Fans chanting her name and idols dancing along to her song.

She wore a red velvet shirt and shorts. Her boots were also velvet. The fabric has gold embroidery and a few sparkles.

Her sparkly red custom microphone in her hand. The stage looked like she was in a castle.

A staircase that led to a throne with dark-colored flowers glued to it. The stage was big, but Jungkyung filled it with her presence.

Soon, her dance break started. Her back-dancers dancing elegantly along with her. 

She was a soloist who caught the hearts of many. She was outstanding, surprising, and talented. 

Her performance ends, but then the sound of a giant clock plays.

She walks to the side of the stage as she unbuttons her top. Her back-dancer helps her put on a black leather jacket.

"Clap for us! Shout for us!" She shouts and stops when she sees the idol getting closer.

"You better treat us like royalty!" Mark and Jungkyung shouted, and again, fans went wild. 

The two begin rapping: the vibes and aura they give off fills the stadium. 

"Yo, Kyung~ you ready for supremacy?" Mark asks in English. Jungkyung chuckles and looks at the camera that was in front of her and Mark.

"Always ready, Mark! Let's get it!" She shouts and Mark laughs before he gets off stage.

Jessi appears on stage as she raps her lines in their collaboration. Hyuna appears on the right side of the stage and Hyojong appeared from the middle.

Everyone gasps, excitement arising again since the collaboration stage wasn't announced. Jungkyung proudly smiles at her seniors as she listens to them rap.

Jungkyung twirled a strand of her hair as she sticks out her tongue at the camera on her side. She winks and drew fans crazy again.

She walks to Jessi's side and hyped Hyojong, who was rapping his part already. 

Hyuna walks towards Hyojong and kisses him when he finished his lines. Jessi and Jungkyung just laughs, and continue on.

𝄥𝄞────────── 𝄇

Jungkyung was talking to Jungkook until she hears her name get called, as well as Mark's.

"Congratulations to Mark Lee and Jeon Jungkyung for winning Best Collaboration with Automatic!" 

Jungkyung sat frozen in her seat as BTS laughs at her reaction. She stands up, not knowing what to do.

She turns around and Mark is there. He reaches out his hand for her to hold and they go on stage together.

"Uhm- did you expect this?" She asks Mark who jus laughed. Everyone else laughed at their reactions.

"I want to say how happy I am to win this award with you. Because of this song, we also became close friends."

Jungkyung laughs at what Mark said. She gives Maek the trophy as she leans a little closer to the mic.

"Thank you for supporting me and Mark~ NCTZens and Goldies are amazing," Jungkyung says and their fans cheers for them.

They both get off the stage and went back to their seats. Jungkyung kept the trophy since Mark insisted.

─────

"Best vocal performance award goes to Jeon Jungkyung!" Jungkyung chokes on her water.

Jungkook and the other members laughed at her reaction. Sunghoon quickly gave her tissue, and she wiped the water from her lips.

She gets up from her seat and greeted idols along the way.

"Wah- all I could say is thank you very much!" She shows a heart to the camera and her fans went wild.

"I'm thrilled to be standing on this stage and singing for everyone," she says, and gets cut off by the cheering.

"I hope I will stay on this stage for a long time and sing for my precious Goldies~," 

─────

Jungkyung claps when Baekhyun wins Best Male Artist. 

"We will announce the Best Female Artist now," The MCs says.

They all wait for the call of names of nominees to finish before they announce the winner.

Jungkook shook Jungkyung's shoulders, all excited, and Heeseung patted her head in anticipation.

"This year's best female artist is Jeon Jungkyung!" Her eyes grow large as she leans back in her chair.

She turns around to look at Sunghoon, who flashes a proud smile. The tears were forming in her eyes.

BTS and Enhypen cheers loudly for Jungkyung. So did her friends as well. She gets up from her seat with the help of Jungkook.

She gets on the stage, her fans shouting her name as she takes the trophy, and thanks the MCs.

"Um- this is unexpected," she laughs and hears a fan shout her name so loudly. She laughs and waves at the fan.

"Uhh- how do I do this, this time?" She says as she feels emotional. 

"I want to thank my brother and my seniors who helped me along the way." She looks at BTS, who showed her a thumbs-up.

"I am also very grateful to my friends who stayed by my side, most especially my purest Goldies~," she waves at her fans.

"I actually want to go home and hug my parents and my big brother," she says and everyone awed.

"Thank You once more and I promise, I will show more of my power! Love you all, thank you!" 

She returns to her seat and Jungkook immediately embraced her. Jimin and Taehyung did the same.

Namjoon, Hoseok, and Jin promised to treat her, which made her laugh.

She turns around to let Heeseung hold the trophy. Heeseung wows and the other Enhypen members get excited once more.

"Wah~ congratulations, Noona," Sunghoon says, and she glares at him. They all laughed once more at her reaction.

Heeseung returns her trophy, and she looks forward again. Sunghoon kept his eyes on his girlfriend.

He lets out a chuckle and pulls out the piece of paper on her hair. She turns around to see what he did.

"It's paper," Sunghoon shows it to her and she chuckles. She shakes her head and looks front again. Soobin turns around to look at her.

"I need the marriage," he says before looking forward again.

Jungkyung sat still, her cheeks getting red.

𝄥𝄞────────── 𝄇

I know how this turned around since she ended up with Sunghoon- I can't do much anymore tbh

Also, after thinkig since this morning.

I'll be ending the book soon,

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

146K 2.7K 167
๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—†๐–พ๐–พ๐— ๐—๐—’๐–ป๐–พ ๐—…๐–บ๐–ป๐–พ๐—…๐—Œ' ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—‚๐—Œ๐— : ๐—Œ๐—Ž๐—‡๐—‡๐—’ โช ๐’๐”๐๐๐˜ ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐ƒ๐„๐“๐‡ ๐‰๐€๐Œ๐„๐’ โซ.
50.6K 465 26
fluff, smut, angst
77.5K 2.2K 32
to get closer to fans, jaemin joined a groupchat but got closer to one member in particular. what happened when both of their secrets are revealed? s...