GLEE PREFERENCES

By longnightcal

Just a bunch of glee preferences. Not every character will have their open preference for every scenario as s... More

// How You Met //
// Song He Sings For You //
// Their Nickname For You //
// When Your Baby Cries //
// Your Glee Club Bestie (based on your bf) //
// He Gets Hurt //
// TEEN PREGNANCY - Telling The Father //
// Small Male x Reader Preferences //
Your Favourite Photo of Him:
LOVE // Jesse St James
Competitor's baby // Sebastian Smythe
// I'M SORRY // B.A/S.S ONESHOT
Suggestions? πŸ’–
Sam Evans // Bus
SERIES IDEA <3
// PROM NIGHT // Sam Evans
Competitor's Baby // Pt. 2
// SMALL MALE X READER PREFERENCES PT.2 //
//Songs glee should have done but didn't / couldn't//
Competitor's Baby // Part 3
Suspicious // FUINN + PUCK
// HOW THEY ARE IN BED //
// WHEN YOU REALISE THAT YOU MISS THEM //
Naya.
// HIS REACTION TO YOU BEING BULLIED // PT. 2
SOULMATES // SAM EVANS
// IMAGINE FOR SHANNON1300 //
// PROPOSAL //
// PROM NIGHT // Sam Evans Pt 2.
Competitor's Baby // Part 4
"I never forgot" // Sam Evans // For @-CRIHONEY
Oneshot for @just_a_random_girl99
CAMPFIRE // S. EVANS (MATURE)
I Miss You // S. Evans
// HE NOTICES YOUR BABY BUMP //
// FIRST "I LOVE YOU"//
Panic Attack // J. St James
Hello!
Be Mine // R. Meeks
Prom? // M. Chang Jnr
I Miss You // S. Evans (Part 2)
Movie Night // F. Hudson (Mature)
Prom // M. Chang Jnr
Stay The Night // B. Anderson + S. Smythe
Familiar Face // J. St James
Secret // M. McCarthy
Please Don't Tell // M. McCarthy
Hey guys!
Familiar Face // J. St James (Part 2)
Secret // M. McCarthy Part 2
Please Don't Tell // M. McCarthy (part 2)
suggestions plz
Whoops Baby // S. Evans
Shy // N. Puckerman
First Time // J. Hart
Please Let Me //J. St James
Our Secret // F. Hudson
Marry Me - J. st James (short)
You're My Home / S. Evans (short)
OUR SECRET // F.HUDSON pt 2
S. Evan // Whoops Baby [SHORTS]
After Graduation // J. Puckerman

Christmas With your family // F. Hudson

726 13 1
By longnightcal

You could sense Finn nerves as soon as your dad's SUV pulled into your aunt's driveway. After two years of dating, he was finally going to experience one of your extravagant family Christmases. A huge smile spreads across your face as you nudge your younger brother awake, as your aunt and grandma stood on the front porch waving their arms.

"We're here!" You squeal, turning to face Finn who was sitting to your left. He doesn't say anything but offers a soft smile and squeezes your hand. You could tell that he was worried, but you were confident that he would have no problem getting along with all of your family.

"Hey," You whisper, as your dad and brother get out of the car. "I know you're nervous, but they are going to love you, I promise. Let's go."

"Okay," Finn sighs. "I hope so."

As soon as you and Finn get out of the car your grandma rushes over. At first you think that she's coming to give you a hug but she immediately bypasses you and goes straight over to Finn, linking her arm with his.

"Don't worry about that now," She says, signalling to the bags in the trunk of the car. "Come inside, have a cookie." Your grandma may be small but she manages to haul Finn inside without a hesitation, leaving you and your dad laughing quietly to yourselves.

After you and your dad carry your bags into the hallway, you walk into the kitchen to find Finn and your grandma sitting at the table with a plate of cookies. They go quiet as you walk in, but they both have smiles on their faces, so you know that nothing is wrong.

"Hi Grandma." You smile, leaning down to hug her, before going over and sitting on Finn's lap. You knew it was unnecessary, but this was the first year you weren't alone at a family holiday event, so you were going to spend every moment you could attached to him for everyone to see.

"Hi dear." Your grandma says. "Finn and I were just talking. It seems you have a very nice boy on your hands."

You let out a soft chuckle, before burying your face in Finn's neck.

"I'm glad you think so." Finn says, before discreetly poking you in your side causing you to laugh.

"You two seem so happy together," Your grandma gushes. "It's nice."

"We are very happy." You smile, as your aunt enters the room.

"Well, you'll be even happier when you see the room, I have put you too in." She says, signalling for you to follow her. The two of your leap up and follow her down the long hallway and up a flight of stairs, to the guest bedroom. You had never been allowed to sleep in the guest bedroom before, since it was usually reserved for adult family members. Of course, you were now an adult yourself, but you still felt like a kid.

"I thought since you are finally and adult and you have company, this would finally be the year that you got this big room." Your aunt grins.

"Thank you." You shriek before hugging her tightly.

"You're welcome." She says as you let go. "I brought your bags up already so I'll let you too get comfortable." She then leaves the room, shutting the door on her way out.

You immediately jump on the bed, making Finn laugh, and he quickly follows your lead.

"You have no idea how many Christmases I have dreamed about staying in this room." You giggle. "I know that sounds stupid, but this room is sacred, and I can understand why. This bed is so comfortable."

"I know!" Finn exclaims. "It feels like a cloud."

"Hey," You say after a moment of silence.

"Yeah?" Finn says, turning to face you.

"I love you." You whisper, resting your arm on his bicep.

"I love you too." He smiles, before leaning in and kissing you softly.

"Thank you for coming all this way with me," You speak, trying not to sound too sappy. "I really am so glad that you're here."

"Aw," He chuckles. "I'm glad I'm here too. I'm so glad that I finally get to spend Christmas with my girl."

_____

Later that evening, you find yourself waking from a nap. You look up to find Finn staring down at you sweetly.

"Hey," You yawn, slowly sitting up. "What time is it?"

"It's almost 6pm." Finn says, sitting up straight. "You were asleep for two hours."

"Oh. I'm sorry." You say, before stretching. "You should have just woke me up."

"Nah," Finn chuckles. "You're cute when you're asleep, and it gave me a chance to talk to your grandma again."
"Oh okay." You yawn again. "Did you have a good chat?"

"Yeah, we did," he speaks. "We actually talked a bit about your mum and what she was like, and she gave me an idea. I'm taking you somewhere special for dinner tonight."

"Where are you taking me?" You ask. "Do I need to change?"

"It's pretty cold outside so I would suggest you put your coat on," He laughs. "But other than that, what you're wearing is fine."

You and Finn head downstairs to the large family room, where your grandma hands Finn her car keys.

"You kids have fun." She yells, before you close the door and get in the car.

Soon you arrived at a place you hadn't been in years, the diner that you used to visit with your mum every Christmas eve.

"Oh my gosh," You whisper as Finn parks the car.

"I know that it was a special tradition with your mum, and you haven't been here in a while," he says. "But I thought that maybe, now, we could make this one of our special traditions."

Your eyes well with happy tears, and all you could do was nod.

"Come on, let's go."

_____

"Thank you." You say, turning to Finn as you get back to the car after dinner at the diner. "This place has always been so special to me, but after everything with mum, I wasn't sure I was ever going to be able to step back in there, but you've made it special again."

"You don't have to thank me," Finn smiles softly. "I'm glad that I've been able to make this place special for you again, and like I said before, I know coming here was a tradition with your mum, but I think now we should make it our tradition. Every Christmas that we spend down here, we come back to this place for Christmas eve. No matter how cold it is, or how much it snows. Deal?"

"Yeah." You grin, before hugging him tighter than you ever had before.

"Did you guys have a good time?" Your grandma asks, as you walk back through the front door. It was late enough that you had expected her to be in bed, but she was still sitting in the same chair she was in before you left, working on some sort of knitting or crochet, you weren't quite sure, but it seemed to be typical grandma behaviour.

"We did." You and Finn both say in unison.

"It was really special." You continue, trying to blink away happy tears.

"Aw, well I'm glad." Your grandma smiles, before returning her focus to her yarn.

You and Finn make your way back up to the guest bedroom to go to bed. Once you've changed into your pyjamas, you quickly say goodnight to your dad who was watching tv downstairs in the games room, where he was also going to be sleeping on the fold-out couch.

"Goodnight dad." You say quietly, leaning up against the door frame.

"Goodnight (Y/N)." He smiles. "Sleep well."

"You too." You smile, before turning to go back up the stairs.

"Hey, (Y/N)," Your dad calls before you can actually walk away.

"Yeah?"

"You really love him, don't you?" Your dad sighs, obviously talking about Finn.

"Yeah, I do dad." You grin. "I really love him."

"I can see that he really loves you too." Your dad chuckles. "I noticed the way that looks at you. You can see it on his face that he just thinks the world of you."

Your cheeks flush a dark shade of red as your dad says this and all you can do is nod.

"He's a good guy." Your dad says. "It's hard for me, watching my little girl be so happy with another man, but I think he's the right one."

"Aw dad." You sigh, walking over to him. "It means so much to me that you like him. I know maybe it's difficult, but you know that you're always going to be my dad, and I'm always going to be your daughter, and you won't be able to get rid of me easily."

You give your dad a big hug before going back upstairs.

_____

"Goodnight babe." You yawn, as you turn out the light.

"Goodnight." Finn yawns too, as you both snuggle in close under the covers.

After a moment of silence, you realise that although you feel tired, you're actually wide awake.

"Are you awake?" You whisper, giggling.

"Yeah," Finn whispers, so you turn to face him.

"I'm so excited that it's Christmas tomorrow." You grin. "and I get to spend it with you."

"Yeah," Finn chuckles, in awe of your excitement.

"Are you excited?" You ask.

"Of course." He says. "I cannot wait for you to see what I got you. It's been so hard not to tell you."

"I know how you feel." You laugh. "I bought your present in October, and it's been nearly impossible to keep it a secret."

"Yeah, but presents aside," Finn exhales. "I'm so happy to be here with you. I love you (Y/N)."

"I love you Finn. I'm so glad that you're here." Your reply.

"I'm going to treasure this week forever (Y/N), this really feels like the start of our forever."

__________

Hey guys!

How are you?

I hope that you're all doing well.

I don't know what the vibe is with festive stuff like this but let me know if you would like me to do more like this (there is a part 2 for this coming). I know that the holidays can be a really difficult time for people, so I don't want bombard you with festive stuff if that is the case,

Also, if you do have any ideas, please let me know. Especially if your idea doesn't necessarily fit a cliché/stereotype of how the holidays are in stories and movies and stuff. I know for myself that Christmas with my family is usually so dysfunctional, so this year I've decided to stay home alone for Christmas (No I will not be watching the movie), and I'm so lucky that I have the option to do so.

Much love,

Will

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.1K 677 20
-------- π‘ͺπ’Šπ’ˆπ’‚π’“π’†π’•π’•π’†π’” 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’Šπ’π’…π’π’˜- TV girl "π–πž'π₯π₯ 𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧π₯𝐒𝐭 𝐧𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞π₯𝐲 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐞�...
14.3K 357 30
Friends set them up, it shouldn't be more than a blind date. Obviously I don't own glee because if I did it would be 99% Quick and 1% everyone else
68.4K 822 22
So, Glee preferences. This book will include both genders (plus Unique, who I will refer to as a girl btw) and will have the gay guys and the lesbia...