Oath |H.S|

By missluckycharmss

[COMPLETED] *STORY CONTAINS MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT* !! Disclaimer: Harry Styles is used as a face and n... More

Warnings.
Track 1. | Wasteland, Baby!
Track 2. | Good- Old Fashioned Loverboy
Track 3. | Sunlight
Track 4. | Talk
Track 5. | Bohemian Rhapsody.
Track 6. | Smells Like Teen Spirit
Track 7. | We Will Rock You
Track 8. | I Want To Break Free
Track 9. | Heroes
Track 10. | Let's Dance
Track 11. | Sweet Child O' Mine
Track 12. | Livin' On A Prayer
Track 13. | Do I Wanna Know?
Track 14. | Dreams
Track 15. | 505
Track 16. | Yellow
Track 17. | Human
Track 18. | Sledgehammer
Track 19. | November Rain
Track 20. | Somebody To Love
Track 21. | R U Mine?
Track 22. | Like Real People Do
Track 23. | Sedated
Track 24. | I Wanna Be Yours
Track 25. | One For The Road
Track 26. | Walk This Way
Track 27. | Mount Everest
Track 28. | Highway To Hell
Track 29. | I'm Still Standing
Track 30. | Arabella
Track 31. | I Want It All
Track 32. | Tiny Dancer
Track 33. | Cherry Wine
Track 34. | Almost (Sweet Music)
Track 35. | Hungry Eyes
Track 36. | Never Can Tell
Track 37. | My Life
Track 38. | Better Love
Track 39. | Purple Rain
Track 40. | Work Song
Track 41. | Can't Help Falling In Love
Track 42. | Your Song
Track 43. | Linger
Track 44. | Pony
Track 45. | Crack The Shutters
Track 46. | Girl Crush
Track 47. | Hold on
Track 48. | Wonderwall
Track 49. | More Than A Feeling
Track 50. | My Girl
Track 51. | Daddy Issues
Track 52. | Old Time Rock And Roll
Track 53. | Always Remember Us This Way
Track 54. | Fat Bottomed Girls
Track 55. | Be My Baby
Track 56. | Home
Track 58. | Chasing Cars
Track 59. | The Time Of My Life
Track 60. | All I Want
Epilogue | They Loved The Stars.
Epilogue | Chicago Motherfuckers!

Track 57. | Jessie's Girl

3.7K 103 157
By missluckycharmss

💿
"Jessie is a friend
Yeah, I know he's been a good friend of mine
But lately something's changed, it ain't hard to define
Jessie's got himself a girl and I want to make her mine"

Song: Jessie's Girl - Rick Springfield

* * *

Harry.

October 3rd 2017.
7:25pm

"Have you told her yet?" Niall asks as I look over at Bowie drinking at the bar with Stevie and Quinn, laughing her ass off as Stevie takes a shot from her chest.

I turn my head to look at Niall as we sit in two chairs in front of a pole where a dancer is doing her thing, Niall is more focused on her than I am, I couldn't even tell you what she's wearing, I have my own personal stripper and porn star in my Angel baby.

"No, I'll do it tonight, don't want to ruin her mood right now" I say swirling around my whiskey that's sat in the small glass.

"It's going to be tough one man, you're both being head hunted by the police, they're literally on their way to find you two" Niall points out the obvious as I roll my eyes already knowing what's happening.

"Thanks for the reminder, totally forgot about that" I say sarcastically as he laughs stuffing a few dollar bills into the garter around the dancers thigh.

"She'll understand right?" I ask slightly nervous as Niall takes his attention of the dancer facing me, his smile fading.

"Yeah, it'll be a shock but, no one lives forever" he smiles weakly as I nod knocking back the last of my whiskey, hissing through my teeth at the burn of the liquor.

I'm writing this as we sit in our bedroom, a few minutes before we head out to be with each other, hours before we're both taken away from each other.

You're in the bathroom freshening up, I haven't told you yet. I'm sorry for not telling you sooner, I wanted you to have fun. I said we were coming back here to feed Elton but in reality; we came here so I could tell you, the police are after us, they want me dead and you arrested, and they will get their way.

You're judging me right now as I continue to write in my notebook, you're also talking about how you want to get back to the party, I wish we could too.

But don't worry, I won't stop writing here; I'll write again after I ask you the most important question there is, I'll update you on what you say, you already know what you say of course, but future Bowie will get a kick out of how nervous I am, you're a devil in disguise, but I love it.

"Hi bubs, having fun?" Bowie asks as I stand at the bar waiting for someone to give me another drink, the rest stay scattered around enjoying having the strip club to ourselves for the night.

"Yeah, are you?" I smile hugging her into me as I order my drink passing the cash to bartender, buying one for Bowie also.

"So much fun! It's weird seeing a strip club so empty" she laughs as she nuzzles her face into my black shirt under my purple blazer.

"Mmmh, weird to also hold a wedding after party here, you shouldn't be surprised anymore" I chuckle passing her drink to her as she takes it one hand keeping the other around my waist under my blazer, rubbing small circles with the pad of her thumb.

"I love it, very unique" she laughs looking a around at the dimly lit club, a few dancers scattered around being occupied by the guys, Niall and Liam are enjoying them selves too much, very money friendly.

We chat for a few minutes about random things, that's the usual way with us, we talk shit and then roast each other, it's our own way of saying I love you; it's amazing.

"Mind if we steal angel?" Stevie and Will ask as they beam from ear to ear in front of me. I nod looking down at Bowie who smiles up at me and then back at them. She places a kiss to my lips before heading off with them towards the back room, I don't even want to know.

"Bets on them having a threesome?" Niall asks walking up to me as I stand leaning against the bar sipping on my whiskey.

"I would pay to see it, would be so hot" Joey says walking up beside me as I look at the two of them agreeing on the fact it would be hot, sometimes I don't know what I got myself into.

"Hey! That's my wife you're all talking about" Jesse says walking up beside me handing the bartender cash ordering his drink.

"But, it would be hot, come on imagine Bowie and Stevie? Phew, getting hot thinking about it" he adds fanning himself as he thanks the bartender taking his tequila on the rocks off her.

"You doing okay about tonight man?" Jesse asks sounding more serious now, wrapping his arm around my back as we keep our voices to a hush.

"Yeah, more scared for Bowie, if it goes wrong and they kill her instead of me, I don't know what I would do" I say sipping my whiskey trying not to think about the alternative too much.

"We'll get you both out as much as we can, but if they show up before us we can't storm them, or we'll all be dead like you or in prison like Bowie" Joey adds to the conversation as Jesse and Niall nod agreeing with him.

"Who do you think snitched though? We were doing so good all along" Jesse asks looking confused as I wrack my brain to figure out who it could be.

My dads Dead, James is dead, David is dead, Alexander is dead. My face drops when I realise who we haven't met or came into contact at all; Scott and Jacks Dad.

My phone buzzes and I excuse myself walking away. I take it out of my pocket and see my Mum has messaged me, it's been months since we last spoke. My heart jumps as I click into the message to see a photo of her and some guy. She found a new boyfriend, she must of divorced my step dad.

When I focus onto the man more my whole body stiffens and who it is; Jack Murphy. I look around and notice no one is paying attention to me, I slip out the front door and immediately dial my Mums number.

"Hi bunny! How's the wedding? I'm sure she looks amazing! Oh I wish I could be there" she shouts down the phone, her voice as soothing and comforting as ever, I miss my Mum.

"The wedding is going good Mum, everyone's happy. Me and Stevie both wish you were here. I just got your photo" I say looking up and down the street paranoid as I speak into the phone up to my ear.

"Oh yes! I found new love bunny! It was an easy divorce from Richard, he wasn't who he said he was, had a second family and all! Jack is so amazing! I know you will love him!" She perks up down the phone sounding like she just won the lottery.

I sigh and close my eyes rubbing the corners of my eyes with my thumb and index finger in frustration. I can't just drop the bomb on her that her new boyfriend is a killer, just like me and my Dad, that killed her all her life. No pun intended.

"Yeah he sounds great, have you told him about me and Stevie?" I ask trying to figure out if she told him where me and Stevie are, unintentionally of course, she knows not to say our whereabouts to any random person.

"All I said was you two were away with work around America, I didn't say any other information bunny, want you two to be safe" she says almost in a whisper, she gets paranoid talking about the gang.

I decide against myself and tell her who he is and what he's doing, I know it will kill her but she has support back in England, I won't be around to do it anymore.

"Mum, listen to me. Jack isn't a good man, worse than me or dad, he's the one who's head hunting us, he found out where we live and is calling the cops for us to be arrested" I say not telling her about me not being searched to be arrested but to be killed, they think I'm too much of a risk for society.

"Are you sure bunny? He's a great man!" She says in almost disbelief at my words.

"Hundred percent, just be careful Mum, don't get involved with someone like Dad again, we can't bare to see you go back to who you were with him, you're so strong now" I say as I hear sniffles down the other end of the phone.

I look up and sigh trying to blink the tears that are welling up in my eyes as I hear her slight cries down the phone, poor Mum can't catch a break, me and Dad being dead will give her some what of freedom from all this.

"Okay bunny, I'll leave him, if I'm in trouble I'll contact you, thank you for warning me" she says with a slight tremor to her voice as she speaks.

"Be careful Mum, still need you at home if we ever visit, need to have some of your apple tart and roast dinner soon, been missing it" I say trying to lighten the mood as I hear her laugh at the other end, a sound I'll never forget along with Bowie's, they both sound like home.

"Will do bunny, I love you and tell your sister I love her too! That Jesse better mind her!" She warns as I hear her sniffle again trying to power through her emotions.

"We love you too Mum. Jesse is perfect for her don't worry, I've got my eye on him. I need to go now, but don't forget how much I love and miss you, I hope to see you soon" I say swallowing down a lump in my throat as tears threaten to escape my eyes.

"That's great! I'll catch up with you again some time, mind yourself bunny and your baby sister. I love you dearly!" She says and with that the line goes dead.

I look down at the black screen and sniffle away any tears or any sign of sadness, Stevie would get worried and that's the last thing we need to happen on her special day.

"Mate, you need come back in and see this!" Jesse and Niall bust out the doors rushing me back into the club.

I look at them confused and make my way in, them following behind me. When I walk in the whole club is dark, a spotlight on a the main stage with one pole lit up with small fairy lights. I look around at everyone seated in random chairs around it, Will now sat beside Joey, but no sign of Bowie and Stevie.

Jesse pushes me over to the two seats closest to the stage, him sitting next to me looking giddy as ever. What the fuck is going on?

"Ladies and gentlemen! May I present to you Miss Red and Miss Purple!" The bartender shouts over a microphone as the curtains pull apart revealing two shadowy figures stood side by side.

Jessie is a friend
Yeah, I know, he's been a good friend of mine
But lately something's changed that ain't hard to define
Jessie's got himself a girl and I want to make her mine

When the music plays Jesse looks at me with wide eyes clapping and cheering along with the lyrics.

"That's me!" He shouts pointing at himself as we all cheer with him.

And she's watching him with those eyes
And she's loving him with that body, I just know it
Yeah, and he's holding her in his arms late, late at night

As the chorus starts Bowie and Stevie step out into the spotlight, still dressed in their clothes. I look around and see everyone on the edge of their seats ready for what's about to happen.

They both smile at everyone as we all look up at the two adorning the stage. As the next verse sings through the speakers they walk to either end of the stage, Bowie closest to me and Stevie closest to Jesse.

They look at each other and begin running their hands down their bodies, biting their lips as they go. I keep my eyes on Bowie feeling weird if I look at Stevie. We aren't or ever will be in Alabama.

Bowie looks me dead in the eye as she takes off her blazer spinning it around her hand as she twirls around to the beat. Tossing it at me, the purple fabric matching mine as it lands on my thighs. I laugh and cheer as I hear Jesse loudly cheer as Stevie tosses her heels on him.

'Cause she's watching him with those eyes
And she's loving him with that body, I just know it
And he's holding her in his arms late, late at night

The two girls meet each other centre stage in front of the lit up pole. Stevie places her hands on Bowie's hips as Bowie undos the zip of her dress elegantly. The gown falling to her feet and Bowie's pants pool around her ankles revealing purple lace underwear, fishnet stockings and a purple garter. The tattoo of my initials standing out proudly on her outer thigh.

Stevie kneels down as Bowie follows, slipping off her black bralette to reveal a purple lace one, their hands now visually adorned in fishnet glovers, her long purple nails standing out between the gaps.

Bowie leans back, her blonde hair flowing down her back touching the stage as Stevie kneels up holding her hips as she hisses down her chest.

"This is so hot!" Liam cheers as me and Niall glare at him with daggers like the two older brothers we are.

Bowie leans up kneeling over Stevie as she lays on her back on the stage. Bowie crawling her way up to her face leaning down ghosting her lips over hers.

Jesse hits me excitedly as we both watch with wide eyes at what our girlfriend and wife are doing in front of us.

Bowie swings her legs to either side of Stevie's hips, now straddling her as she grinds down on her, their lace underwear's touching as the music blares through the speakers with cheers and claps from everyone.

Stevie arches her back as Bowie does the same basically riding her non existent dick. I try keep my eyes on Bowie as Stevie reaches up to grip her boobs tightly, what the fuck is happening right now?

Bowie leans down and grips Stevie's throat, her BA rings shining in the lights, the same way they look when she chokes me.

They both stand to their feet swaying their hips as they walk to the pole. My eyes widen as they grip the pole at either side facing each other swaying their hips as they drop down and back up. Bowie catches my eyes as she bites her lip and drops down again, her ass accentuated as she stands back up.

I'm taken aback when they both close their eyes and lick the pole, their tongues nearing each other and everyone sits at the edge of their seats.

Stevie stands back walking down to Jesse as Bowie stays at the pole turning so she's facing everyone, her hands wrapped around the pole dropping down and spreading her legs as she bounces on beat before she stands up again.

Stevie is giving Jesse a lap dance as Bowie dances on her own around the pole. My eyes glued to her body as she moves and sways, the confident radiating off her as she goes.

She turns around and swings one leg around the pole spinning as everyone cheers, Jesse stuffing money into Stevie's garter and underwear.

Bowie spins around the pole before she walks over to me, stepping down the steps and stopping when she reaches me sat in the car in front of her.

She bends down and runs her hands over my thighs as I sit back wide eyed at what she's doing. She smiles up at me, a glint of lust in her eyes. She stands to her feet sitting down on my lap, her back facing me. Her hips grind down on my crotch as she grabs my hands bringing them around her and settling them on her boobs squeezing her hands over mine as she grinds down harder.

My hands drop to her sides as she leans back against my chest, bringing her hand up to my hair tangling her hands in it as she tugs harshly.

"Be careful there angel, you're playing with the devil" I growl into her ear in a whisper as she grinds down harder at the sound of my voice tugging my hair tighter. My hands runs down her body as she places one hand on my thigh scratching her nails over the purple fabric.

"An angel always loves to test the devils patience" she whispers as I tuck a few bills into her underwear and garter. I slap her ass as she stands up walking back to the stage looking at me over her shoulder, her lip tucked in between her teeth.

Stevie and Bowie make their way up to the stage kneeling down facing each other as the song comes to a close. My chest tightens when I see Bowie grip Stevie's throat pulling her in connecting their lips.

They kiss each other as the song ends. Everyone stands up including me and tosses up money all over them as they make out on their knees in front of us.

They pull apart as we all cheer firing more money at them as they laugh hugging each other. Red lipstick now smudged all over Bowie's lips.

"Okay now I'm really questioning my sexuality!" Joey shouts beside Will as we all look up at the girls bowing in front of us.

"It's okay! I am too, that was hot as fuck!" Will shouts cheering as the girls walk back behind the curtain, hands on each other's asses as the lights go out, the whole club in darkness.

"What the fuck just happened?" I ask looking around as the neon lights come on again illuminating all our wide eyes.

"I think our sisters just made out and grinded bikini bits" Niall says looking almost turned on but traumatised, I'm in the same boat.

"I was not expecting that" Louis says as Quinn nods beside him giddily. Will smiles smugly at our reactions, of course he organised all this.

"Think they'll be more shocked about what's to come, huh boys?" Jesse says slinging one arm over me and Niall's shoulders smiling at everyone as they look at us confused.

Why did I ever agree to this?

* * *

The party has only begun ladies and gents ;))

We're nearing the end !! :((

I'm so happy you all love this book as much as I love writing it!

I love and appreciate you all and your parents for making and having you!

*loving squishy hugs and forehead kisses*

Stay sexy and hydrated my lil beans!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
27.9K 816 85
Started: April 2023, Completed: April 2024 Riley looked forward to college solely for the chance to start fresh. Healing and growing was Riley's only...
219K 2.6K 28
[Editing in progress : 🔸indicator for completed edits] Compilation of different imagines involving the reader/other character and Legolas Greenleaf...
271K 9.5K 42
Ink is a brother of The Wolves MC. Sydney is a bartender at a local bar. Ink and Sydney have been dating for a while. Though they have a 9 year age...