GLEE PREFERENCES

By longnightcal

Just a bunch of glee preferences. Not every character will have their open preference for every scenario as s... More

// How You Met //
// Song He Sings For You //
// Their Nickname For You //
// When Your Baby Cries //
// Your Glee Club Bestie (based on your bf) //
// He Gets Hurt //
// TEEN PREGNANCY - Telling The Father //
// Small Male x Reader Preferences //
Your Favourite Photo of Him:
LOVE // Jesse St James
Competitor's baby // Sebastian Smythe
// I'M SORRY // B.A/S.S ONESHOT
Suggestions? πŸ’–
Sam Evans // Bus
SERIES IDEA <3
// PROM NIGHT // Sam Evans
Competitor's Baby // Pt. 2
// SMALL MALE X READER PREFERENCES PT.2 //
//Songs glee should have done but didn't / couldn't//
Competitor's Baby // Part 3
Suspicious // FUINN + PUCK
// HOW THEY ARE IN BED //
// WHEN YOU REALISE THAT YOU MISS THEM //
Naya.
// HIS REACTION TO YOU BEING BULLIED // PT. 2
SOULMATES // SAM EVANS
// IMAGINE FOR SHANNON1300 //
// PROPOSAL //
// PROM NIGHT // Sam Evans Pt 2.
Competitor's Baby // Part 4
"I never forgot" // Sam Evans // For @-CRIHONEY
Oneshot for @just_a_random_girl99
CAMPFIRE // S. EVANS (MATURE)
I Miss You // S. Evans
// HE NOTICES YOUR BABY BUMP //
// FIRST "I LOVE YOU"//
Panic Attack // J. St James
Hello!
Be Mine // R. Meeks
Prom? // M. Chang Jnr
I Miss You // S. Evans (Part 2)
Movie Night // F. Hudson (Mature)
Prom // M. Chang Jnr
Stay The Night // B. Anderson + S. Smythe
Familiar Face // J. St James
Christmas With your family // F. Hudson
Please Don't Tell // M. McCarthy
Hey guys!
Familiar Face // J. St James (Part 2)
Secret // M. McCarthy Part 2
Please Don't Tell // M. McCarthy (part 2)
suggestions plz
Whoops Baby // S. Evans
Shy // N. Puckerman
First Time // J. Hart
Please Let Me //J. St James
Our Secret // F. Hudson
Marry Me - J. st James (short)
You're My Home / S. Evans (short)
OUR SECRET // F.HUDSON pt 2
S. Evan // Whoops Baby [SHORTS]
After Graduation // J. Puckerman

Secret // M. McCarthy

683 10 2
By longnightcal

You glance over your shoulder, to make sure no one was following you, and then a second time to be sure, before slipping into an empty classroom. The rush from sneaking around never fails to make you dizzy, but you are grounded by the smiling, curly-haired boy who sat before you on a desk, his legs swinging like a child. You and Mason had been going out for almost three months, but you had to hide it, especially from Madison, because you knew that she would not take it well, and it would just become so much more complicated than it needed to be. This meant that you spent all of your time together sneaking around in dark empty classrooms and doing things in secret – which was fun but also tiring.

"Hey you." Mason smiles as you approach, before snaking his arms around your waist and kissing you softly.

"Hey," You smile, between kisses. "I've missed you."

"I just saw you in biology?" Mason giggles, looking down at you sweetly.

"Yeah, but you were sat on the other side of the room with the guys," you sigh. "It's not like I actually got to spend time with you."

Mason sighs, "I'm sorry. I know it's difficult, but I just know that if Madison found out, she would flip right now, but I promise you we can tell her soon okay?"

"How soon is soon?" You ask, resting your hand on Mason's shoulder.

"Soon enough." He smiles, before kissing you again.

"Okay." You smile.

"In the meantime," Mason says, reaching into his backpack. "I've got something for you." He pulls out an envelope, with your name written across it in his messy handwriting, and hands it to you.

"What is it?" You ask, your face lighting up.

"It's nothing crazy," He chuckles. "It's just something that you can keep on you for when we can't spend time together so that you always know how I feel about you."

You open the envelope to find a handwritten letter from Mason.

"Read it later." He whispers taking your hands. "We've only got a few minutes until we have to leave this room. Tell me about your day."

"I don't want to talk." You sigh, sitting down on the table, next to Mason. "I just want to sit here..." You rest your head on his shoulder. "Like this, and just pretend that we can be a normal couple."

_____

You slowly open the door of the classroom, looking left and right to make sure that no one you knew was around, before slipping out and walking to the cafeteria. You get your lunch and sit down with the glee girls, who were all wondering where you had been.

"Oh, nowhere, I just had to stay back and talk to the teacher." You lie, hoping that no one would question you. "I'm just having a bit of trouble with the assignment."

"You are having trouble with a biology assignment?" Jane laughs. "I find that hard to believe."

"Yeah," You sigh, wishing you could be honest. "I'm not as familiar with this topic."

"Has anyone seen my brother?" Madison asks, suddenly changing the subject. "He left biology class before I had the chance to meet him there, and I just need to make sure he's okay."

"No, I haven't seen him." Jane says.

"Me neither." Kitty follows.

"(Y/N)?" Madison asks, snapping you out of a haze you didn't even realise you were in. "Have you seen him?"

"Oh um, n-no," you stutter. "I haven't seen him."

"Hmm," Madison sighs standing up from the table. "I'm going to go look for him. He mustn't be okay if he left class so quickly."

"I'm sure he's fine." You spit, without meaning to.

"Excuse me?" Madison asks.

"Oh, sorry," You sigh. "I didn't mean anything by that."

Without further questioning, Madison turns away, walking away from the table to find her brother.

"What was that?" Kitty scoffs, turning towards you.

"What was what?" You ask, pretending not to understand.

"You know." Kitty smiles. "With Madison."

"O-Oh. It was um, nothing." You say, quietly.

"That was not nothing." Jane chimes in.

"It's fine," You say. "I just feel like Madison needs to chill out. I know Mason is her twin, but she doesn't have to protect him every second of every day."

"Yeah," Kitty laughs. "I know what you mean. I mean, it's kinda creepy how she's on him all the time."

"I think it's sweet." Jane smiles.

"Yeah, well, that's easy for you to say." You sigh, instantly knowing that you've just opened a can of worms.

"What does that mean?" Jane asks, sinking in her seat.

"Oh, I'm sorry Jane," You whisper, forcing a smile. "I shouldn't have said that."

"Okay, what the hell is going on?" Kitty asks, tossing her lunch tray aside.

"It's nothing," You say, throwing your hands up in defence.

"It's not nothing. Now stop being cryptic." Kitty rolls her eyes. "There is something going on with you, and it's probably got something to do with Mason. You know, I catch you staring at him all the time."

You look eyes with Kitty, hoping that she'll just drop it but after a long moment you give in.

"Fine!" You exclaim, tossing your lunch tray aside too. "But you cannot tell anyone."

"What is it?" Jane asks, moving in closer, clearly intrigued.

"Mason and I have been going for almost three months, but we've had to keep it super secret because he thinks Madison would totally flip out." You say quietly. "Please promise me that you won't say anything."

"Woah, that is so unfair." Jane says, her mouth wide open in shock.

"Yeah, that's awful." Kitty says.

"Yeah, well, that's just how it is." You frown. "I would rather it be like this than not be with him at all."

"Girl," Kitty sasses. "You deserve better, and you know that. You have to tell him that you need to go public, because you are obviously not okay with it, and it's only a matter of time until you lose it."

"Maybe." You smile, before standing up as the bell for next class rang.

_____

"Did you read that letter?" Mason asks, coming up behind you at your locker after your last class.

"No." You say bluntly as you continue to stack your books in your locker neatly.

"Oh." He says, sounding taken aback. "Well let me know when you do. How was your last class?"

"It was fine." You spit, still not turning around to face him, worried that you even look at him you'll break down.

"What's wrong?" Mason asks, resting a hand on your tense shoulder, making you instantly relax. Tears start to well in your eyes, because you hate feeling mad at him, but you also know that things can't continue the way they are.

"When will we able to tell Madison?" You whisper, and he almost doesn't hear you.

"What?' He matches your tone.

"When will I be able to love you publicly?" You spit, finally turning around. "When will I be able to stop looking over my shoulder before I get too close to you, or when will I be able to sit with you in biology or glee rehearsal?"

"I-I thought you were okay with this." Mason sighs.

"Mason, I love you, but I can't keep this up..." You begin.

"I love you too." He smiles.

"... but I deserve better. I shouldn't have to hide my love, and I don't want to anymore." You finish.

"Look," Mason sighs again. "Madison is super fragile right now and I think this could just break her. I d-"

"Don't even finish that sentence." You whisper, your lip quivering as tears threaten to fall from your eyes. "She is a big girl, she will understand that you are both almost adults. But if you can't see how this effecting me and all you care about is her, then I guess we're done." You turn to walk away but as you do, your eyes meet with Madison. She certainly wasn't close enough to have heard you but she could definitely see you and Mason.

"Hey guys, what are we talking about?" Madison asks, hugging her brother.

"I-I was just going." You mumble, wiping tears from your eyes, and before Mason can stop you, you walk down the corridor towards the exit, not looking back once,

__________

Hey guys,

Hopefully I'll get some stuff up over the next week as I have an entire week off work at this stage, so I have heaps of time. I'll try and get to the end of my first list, including finishing some part 2's that I've promised.

Love,

Will x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.8K 186 14
This is a collection of one-shots that could all exist in the world of glee. So nothing from the original show has changed; these are just how I imag...
32.1K 677 20
-------- π‘ͺπ’Šπ’ˆπ’‚π’“π’†π’•π’•π’†π’” 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’Šπ’π’…π’π’˜- TV girl "π–πž'π₯π₯ 𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧π₯𝐒𝐭 𝐧𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞π₯𝐲 𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭𝐲 𝐁𝐞�...
425 19 5
Blaine and his boyfriend are looking for an apartment to move in together. They hire a real estate agent to help them find a nice place for them in t...