Elite 4

By TeamViper

Leigh-Anne, Jade, Jesy, and Perrie are in for a wild ride when the get turned into elemental werewolf's and s... More

Chapter1:Transformations part1
Chapter 2:Transformations part2
Chapter 3:Confrontations
Chapter 4:First Full Moon
Chapter 5:The Aftermath
Chapter 6:Heartache, Heartbreak, and Battles part1 (Leigh)
Chapter 7:Heartache, Heartbreak, and Battles part2(Perrie)
Chapter 8:Heartache, Heartbreak, and Battles (Jade)
Chapter 9:Heartbreaks, Heartaches, and Battles( Jesy)
Chapter 10:Charmed
Chapter 11:New Kids
Chapter 12:Elite 6?
Chapter 13:Perrie's Skate Date
Chapter 14:Jade's Sanctuary Date
Chapter 15:Leigh's Alternative Date
Chapter 16:Training Day
Chapter 17: Vamps- Part 1: Meet the Pack
Chapter 18: Memories
Chapter 19: Revolations
Chapter 20: Operation Baby Gang is a go
Chapter 21: Dragons
Chapter 22: Surprise?
Chapter 23: Jesy's Day
Chapter 24: A Sirens Call
Chapter 25: Lets be Heros
Thanks
Chapter 26: The First "I love you" is Hard
Chapter 27: Bring on the Heat
Chapter 28: God Mode- Part 1: Perrie
Chapter 29: Football Game
Chapter 30: God Mode- Part 2: Leigh-Anne
Chapter 32: Dance for you life
Chapter 33: God Mode- Part 3: Jesy
Chapter 34: Into the 2nd Dimension
Chapter 35: A Normal Day
Feelings
Chapter 36: God Mode-Part 4: Jade
Chapter 37: Shameless
Chapter 38: Valentines Prep
Chapter 39: Happy I Love You Day
Chapter 40: Periods
Chapter 41: Hail The Queen- Part 1
Chapter 42: Hail The Queen-Part 2
Chapter 43: Fight of our Lives
Chapter 44: Elite Babies
Chapter 45: Second Dimension(again)
Chapter 46: One Year
Chapter 47: Fun Fair
Chapter 48: That one Crossover Pt.2
Chapter 49: Finals
Chapter 50: Promposals
Chapter 51: Prom
Chapter 52: Graduation and Summer Time

Chapter 31: Meeting the parents

175 11 16
By TeamViper

A/N: I realized that I never really wrote about the girls meeting their significant others parents so here we go.

Perrie's POV

After hours of being back in a dogs mindset, I had finally woken up with Tori snuggled into my chest. "Hi sleepy head.", she says looking up at me. "What happened?", I question rubbing my head. "You were a dog for a few hours. Were in a house full of villains, and also agreed to have dinner with my parents tonight.", she finishes. I choke on spit hearing that last thing before clearing my throat. "I agreed to what?", I question. "To have dinner with my parents. They wanna get to know you Pez, we've been dating for almost two and a half months. You've never sat down and talked to them fully.", she answers. "I was just making sure I heard you right.", I say lowly.

"Are you afraid to meet them?", she asks breaking the silence we fell into. "Kinda. This is just a bit overwhelming to me, this is by far the longest relationship I've been in. I wanna make sure I'm doing everything right.", I answer avoiding eye contact. "You're doing great Pez. I would tell you if some was wrong, and you've done everything right.", she says grabbing my cheeks to turn me back to her. My gaze flickers down to her lips before meeting her eyes. They flash a golden yellow before she connects our lips. "Wakey wakey love birds. Time for school.", a voice says from the door. "Mom! What have I told you about knocking?", Tori says causing the older woman to laugh. "I shouldn't have to. You shouldn't be doing anything that requires me to knock.", she fires back.

"It's just a thing of privacy.", Tori mumbles crossing her arms. The lights flash on and turn to the side to shield my eyes and end up falling out of the bed. "Hi Ms.Kelly.", I wave from the floor. "Hello Perrie, I'm excited for our dinner tonight.", she says looking down at me. "Same.", I say faking some enthusiasm. "As much as I like you, I assume you need to get home to get ready?", she says. "Actually, I always have a pair of clothes and a school uniform in my bag. It's in case we get a- I mean I just like to be prepared.", I say cutting myself off. I hear Tori mumble something along the lines of nice save before her mom leaves and I stand up. "I'm gonna go shower. You do your thing.", she says motioning downwards as she walks into her bathroom.

I look down to see what she's talking about before my eyes widen and I groan. After thinking of gross things, it goes away and I carry on with my morning.

In the group chat

Jesy: Did anyone else agree to have dinner with their girlfriends parents and not remember?

Jade: Yep. I've technically already met Joan but it wasn't the best circumstances, she says she wants to try again.

Leigh: Kamille's dad makes me nervous. I'm afraid.

Perrie: Leigh, you've literally killed government scientists, but you're afraid of your girlfriends dad?

Leigh: Yes that is correct.

Jade: I'm with Leigh on this one. I'm meeting her mom and dad and I'm currently sweating.

Jesy: We should meet up at the cafe, that way we can eat away the nerves.

Jade: Sure

Leigh: Agreed

Perrie: Free food, count me in.

I put my phone back down and pull on my pants before grabbing my bag. "Leaving so soon? You haven't even showered.", Tori says emerging from the bathroom fully dressed. "The girls and I decided to meet up. I'll see you at school then I'll drive you back here for the dinner.", I say pecking her check. "Pez, it's Saturday.", she laughs. "Oh, well I'll just be with the girls then I'll change and come back here.", I shrug. "Please do not be late. My dad is very keen on time management.", she says as I walk away. "I'm a nerd babe, being in time is part of my life.", I say walking out the door. Climbing in my bike, I kick up the kickstand and ride off to the cafe.

Fifteen minutes later

I walk in with my helmet tucked under my arm and sit down at the table. "What's going on here?", I ask. "Leigh is still stressing out. We're getting her some stress food.", Jade answers. "The man is a giant. Like I know we're tall now but he's huge.", she says. "He seems nice.", Jesy says. "But it's his daughter! My father would kill someone if they did me wrong, I already know her dad wouldn't hesitate to do the same.", the concerned girl says. "Leigh, calm down. I can feel your anxiety from here.", I say rubbing on my chest. "You try not to get an anxiety attack when thinking about your girlfriends large father that could hurt you if he wanted to.", she snaps. "I'm more worried about Tori's brother if I'm honest. He's always glaring at me.", I say.

"It's his sister. He's bound to be protective.", Jesy reasons biting into a strawberry from the bowl that was placed on our table. "But like, I haven't even said anything to the guy. He just glares at me and walks past.", I say. "Frankie is warming up to me but he still sits between Ari and I when we're watching tv together so we can leave room for Jesus.", Jade says rolling her eyes. "The amount of times I've caught you two making out in your hammock begs to differ.", I say pushing her shoulder softly. "That's all her. And who am I to deny my lady whatever she wants?", she grins. "At least take it to your room Jade.", Leigh says joining the conversation. "You're just mad that you and Kamille are too soft to make out with each other.", Jade jokes.

"Just because you don't see the things we do doesn't mean we don't do them.", Leigh says looking at her nails. "You're all horn dogs. It's been decided.", Jesy intervenes cutting the conversation short. "We don't even know what you and Demi do Jes. You two are so secretive.", I say. "That's because we don't go flaunting around what we do. And when we do something, it's done in the privacy of our rooms with locked doors.", she says. "We've never caught Keigh. That's funny to think about.", Jade chuckles around her strawberry. "How is it funny? I try to keep it on the down low around her parents. But the best part about this dinner is that Jasper will be there. He's cool.", she says.

"What can I get you girls?", the waiter asks walking up to the table. "Give us the breakfast bunch special.", I say looking up at the girls to make sure they're alright with it. "And milkshakes. Two vanilla, one chocolate, and one strawberry.", Leigh adds. "I'll be right back with your shakes.", he smiles walking away. "It's your turn to pay Jade.", I remind. "What? Since when? Last time I checked it was your turn to pay.", she says looking around. "I payed for tacos when you were getting your ass handed to you by Remix.", I say lowing into a whisper towards the end. "Ok can we talk about what happened though? Like Pez, what was that?", Jesy says joining. "I can barely remember honestly. I just remembered being tossed up so high in the air, then I just slammed down. It was in slow motion but it felt like it happened in seconds.", I say wincing from the light pain in my side.

"Seeing you all in the ground, hurt and bruised made me feel so weak. It's like I knew I couldn't beat her. Then Axel he didn't want me to give up, then we started calling me weak. Every time the word left his mouth, I got angrier and angrier. Until everything just stopped, and I was in a field. Then some really big man told me that it was my fight and that he was giving me the power of earth gods before me and touched my shoulder. It was painful at first, but then all the power coursing through me helped me win.", I say. "My ribs still hurt.", Leigh says. "The paste should be helping. I'll have to give you another dose, but what was that you did at the facility?", I grin nudging her. She glared at me and I remember her sore side.

"I don't know. One minute I'm falling to the bottom of the ocean, the next I've got a arm made of ice, a shadow dog following me, and so much anger coursing through me that I burst into a wall. I can make water machine guns apparently.", she shrugs. "Ok so, maybe you should practice making them. With non lethal ammo of course.", Jade says. "Here's you ladies food. And we have the shakes right here.", the waiter says balancing then all on a tray. "Thanks man.", Jesy says. "Genuinely, we haven't worked out in so long. I'm starting to feel flabby.", Jade says looking at her arm. "Same. How bout after breakfast, we go on a jog then when we make it to the cave we do a training day work out?", I suggest.

"That would be perfect. Leigh's anxiety would finally go away.", Jesy says giving Leigh a look. "I'm sorry! The mans bicep is the size of my flipping head.", she whisper yells. "Well you have a pretty small head.", I shrug. "What did you just say to me?", she asks turning to me. "You've got a small head.", I answer with a cheeky smirk. She flicks her hand and my milkshake spills onto the floor, hitting my brand new shoes that took three four hour shifts at the diner to buy. "You dirty fur bag.", I gasp looking at her. "Oops.", she says innocently. I look around and find a plant next to her before grinning and making one of the leaves wrap around her waist before pulling her backwards, making her fall out of the chair.

"You're gonna get it when we do sparing.", she threatens. "I'll get you another shake. Sorry about the chair as well.", the waiter apologizes starting to clean everything up. "It's alright man. We'll get it, and I was leaning back in the chair. Just go work.", Leigh chuckles. "This is my work. I just starting doing tables today, I'm trying to show my boss that I'm cut out for it.", I smiles. "Well your customer service is great, we'll definitely put in a word for you.", Jade says. "Thanks. I'm Evan by the way.", he says walking away. "Y'know, Claude would like him.", I say.

"Let's not get too in over our heads.", Jesy says cutting into her food. We eat relatively quick, and find Evan before Jade gives him his tip and the money owed before we start our jog. "How far we goin?", I ask. "Well the house is a lot away so just till then. If we aren't too tired by then we can keep going then run back.", Jade answers. "We haven't been in the new weight room either. I'm excited to see that.", Leigh says. "I probably shouldn't have worn jeans then.", Jesy says. "You'll be fine.", I say waving my hand. We cover a good part of the town before we're finally at the door of our new house.

"Sweet Jesus, I need a dip in the pool after that one.", Jade pants putting her hand in the wall to catch her breath. "We take ten then meet in the weight room.", Jesy says walking into the kitchen. "Are you still nervous about the dinner?", I ask Leigh. "My nerves have calmed, but I just hope I can make a good impression. This heat thing is almost over, I just hope that I won't say or do anything.", she answers. "You'll be fine Leigh.", Jade says rubbing her knee. The next ten minutes seemingly fly by as we all migrate to the back. The weights had pounds that I didn't even think was legal to humans. "Pull up time. Does anyone have any idea where the weighted vest are?", Leigh asks.

"They should be in the drawer. Bottom left.", Jade answers. She walks away as I move over to the dumbbells. I scan the sides before finding fifty pounds. Grabbing them, I move further away and get started. Jade walks over to the punching back as Jesy takes to the bench press. Halfway through, I hear clapping before turning my head to the sound. Standing there are four girls with varying expressions. "Is this what you guys do in your spare time?", Tori asks walking over to me. "Sort of. We've just started back working out again. Sure fighting evil people include a good body but we like to earn it.", I joke.

"Are those even that heavy? It looks like you're barely breaking a sweat.", she says. "You're right. I'll have to go higher.", I say searching the shelves. I find one twenty-five and pick them up and nearly drop them. "These are good.", I say. "Don't push yourself.", she jokes pecking my cheek. "When did your parents wanna have dinner anyways? Like what time?", I ask. "Seven thirty.", she answers. "Will your brother be there?", I question. "Noah? Yeah, he'll be there.", she answers. "I don't think he likes me much. Always looking at me funny.", I say. "He's like that with everyone I date. Just so you know, his hobbies include video games and books.", she says patting my back before walking away.

Jade's POV

Ariana walks over to me and I take off the wraps before turning to face her. "You look so incredibly hot when you work out.", she whispers wrapping her arms around my neck. "That's not my fault. I bet you look even better in your cheerleading uniform, after a long day of practice.", I say wrapping my arms around her. "Ew no, you're sweaty. Go hit the showers if you wanna get all up on this.", she says pushing me off. "We're not done with training. We've still got sparing to do.", I say. "No sparing today. We're all pretty busy today so we don't need bruises.", Jesy says grabbing her water bottle and walking out with Demi trailing behind her. "Well looks like I can shower. Since you're here, could you help me pick out an outfit for tonight?", I ask grabbing her hands.

"Of course. You know I love making you my dress up doll.", she grins pulling me along to my room. She lays one of my dress shirts on the bed before grabbing a pair of my black jeans. "Do you not have a single pair of shoes that aren't boots or sneakers?", she asks. "I don't like dress shoes.", I answer with a shrug. "Ok fine. Go shower and I'll make do with what I have.", she sighs. I peck her cheek as thanks and walk into the bathroom. On an impulse decision, I decide to wash my hair. Don't know why, just felt like it. I use a bit of wind to dry it faster before sliding on a pair of boxers and a bra. I keep the towel wrapped around my waist before opening the door and sitting on my bed. "Your arms are so buff.", she says squeezing my bicep.

"I wouldn't say that. I just have muscle instead of fat.", I say grabbing the shirt. I start on the buttons as I look up to face Ari. "Why are you looking at me like you wanna jump my bones?", I chuckle. "Because you're really hot.", she answers making my fingers halt their actions. "W-what?", I ask meeting her eyes. Her rose gold eyes blink in my direction and I feel my mouth get dry. "You don't give yourself enough credit Jadey. You're so strong and pretty.", she purrs stroking a hand up my arm. "T-thanks. You're beautiful.", I say stuck in a trance. She reaches up to peck my lips but I decide that it wasn't enough.

I wrap my arms around her waist and deepen the kiss. Her arms tangle themselves in my hair and I groan when she gives a pull. "Hey Jade do you still have my- Oh god! What have we said about locking the door?!", Leigh says shutting the door as quickly as she opened it. "Not saying I don't like this position, but how did we get here?", Ari asks. "I think you got taken over by lust or something. On a completely unrelated note, I'm gonna put my pants on now.", I say picking them up. "Come on its seven twenty-five and it takes at least six minutes on your bike.", she rushes. "Let me put my shoes on first.", I say halfway out the door. "Sorry Leigh.", I say to the traumatized girl sitting on the couch. "I'm gonna go bleach my eyes balls.", she says in a whisper.

Perrie walks up to me and hands me a case. "Don't forget the braces.", she reminds walking past again. "What braces?", Ari asks. "It's for when I eat. They make sure that I don't mess up my wolf teeth and keep my canines in tact from eating human food.", I answer placing them on my top and bottom rows of my teeth. "Awe you look like a little geek.", Ari says looking up at me. "Whatever. If I didn't have to wear them I wouldn't. I'm just lucky I don't eat school food or else I'd have to wear them all the time.", I sigh. "You should. You'd look super cute.", she says pulling me along.

"I traumatized my best friend. That's great.", I sigh walking out the door. Handing Ari her helmet, I pull off the curb and drive to her house. "We only have three minutes and that traffic looks bad.", she calls out over the engine. I look around before pulling into the alley and teleporting into the backyard. "Problem solved.", I say helping her down. I knock on the door and get met with Frankie. "Hey sis. Jade.", he greets moving out of the way. I nod and hang up my jacket before walking into the kitchen. "Hello there. You must be Jade. I'm Edward.", the man says holding his hand out. "Nice to meet you sir.", I say shaking it. "I like her better already. She's much better than that Matt boy, he thought he was the king of the world.", he says with an eye roll.

"God I hate him too. I put a number in his face a few weeks ago, best thing I ever did.", I say. "Wish I would've been there to see that.", he laughs. "It was a quick fight. He's all bark and no bite, something that'll get him hurt in the future.", I say. "Make sure to invite me next time.", he grins patting my back.

Leigh's POV

I smooth down my blue dress shirt and grip the carnations(fun fact: I'm allergic to carnations but they're pretty flowers) in her hands before ringing the bell. Kamille had opted for me to meet her at home instead of riding with me so I could make a good impression. I had drove my car since she said her dad didn't like motorcycles and made sure to show up five minutes ahead of time. "Baby. Come in, and good job showing up early.", she says taking my hand. She leads me into the kitchen where Jasper is talking to her mother and father.

"There she is. How you been Leigh?", Jasper says bumping my fist. "I've been good. How you been? I know it must be hard with your stepbrother.", I say. "Not after what you did at the carnival, he hasn't said a word to me. And everything he has said I'd threaten him with you.", he chuckles. "I'm glad I could be of service.", I smirk. "So you're the one that strangled my step nephew?", a deep voice says from behind me. "I technically didn't strangle him since he isn't dead I just cut off his air says temporarily as I made a threat.", I blurt out. "So you're a smart one? Tell me, why do you do as a hobby?", he asks. "I-I do wood work sir.", I answer feeling my nerves come back.

"What do you make?", he asks. "Anything I can. I've been doing it since I was a kid.", I answer feeling Kamille's hand on my shoulder. "Interesting, anyways, let's sit. It's almost time for dinner.", he says after giving Jasper a look. We all sit down at the table and I lose myself to my thoughts. "I wonder if I could get some study time in after this. I've got a science exam that Jesy and I could study together for.", is basically all my thoughts consist of. Since I'm not really listening to the conversation, Jasper shoots me a glance and I nod. "-y could you pass me the salt?", I hear Kamille's voice question. Thinking that she called me baby, I reach for the salt shaker and my hand brushes someone else's.

I hear laughter from next to me and look around confused. "What happened?", I ask looking around. "I asked if my dad would pass the salt and you both reached for it.", Kamille explains hiding her no doubt flushed face. "Oh. Oh! She doesn't call me that sir and I doubt she ever would but that doesn't mean anything. Sorry if it seemed that way.", I apologize quickly. "Come with me Leigh-Anne, let's have a talk.", he says grabbing me by my shoulder.

Jesy's POV

I walk through the door with my helmet under my arm and shake hands with a tall man. "Nice to meet you, I'm Eddie.", he says dropping my hand. "Jesy, nice to meet you as well sir.", I say. "My sisters are gone for tonight so it's just us.", Demi explains. "You have a bike?", her stepdad questions. "Yeah I do. My friends and I got them a few months ago.", I answer. "You mind if I go take a look?", he asks sounding excited. I nod my head and lead him out to the seemingly black bike. "You got it in matte black. It looks so good.", he compliments looking around at it. "I want people to think it's black, but when I start it.", I say pressing the key. Bright red lights take through the body of the motorcycle as the engine roars to life.

"That is incredible. How fast does it go?", he asks. "How bout I show you? I've got a spare helmet.", I answer holding it up. He eagerly takes it as I slide on the bike. When I feel him slide on behind me, I peel off the curb and cruise down the street. "Where do you wanna go?", I ask as we stop at a light. "Wherever you want, let's see how fast this beauty goes.", he answers. I smirk and rev the engine before dipping into the alley way and going on the other side of the street. "We can do some off roading then, let me just find the place my friends and I go.", I say pulling up the map.

After finding the edge to the woods, I switch my bike into dirt bike mode and drive off the small ledge before pulling into the clearing the girls and I had emptied out the same day of Jade's picnic date. "You down for some ramps?", I ask. "Give it a go.", he says. "Hold on tight.", I warn speeding up. As we go off the ramp, I rise up a little bit so it wouldn't be an awkward landing. We land and he cheers. "Now I see why you girls like it here so much.", he says as we make our way back. "Yeah it's a cool place, but we should speed it up.", I say. Taking mostly back and side streets, we get there a lot quicker than I thought we would.

"Look who's back. Just in time too, dinners ready.", Demi's mom says. We sit down at the table and Demi turns my attention to her. "How did it go?", she whispers. "It went good I assume. I took him to the dirt bike spot so it was nice I guess.", I answer. A place of very fancy pasta is placed in front of me and I start eating. "Also, I didn't know you had braces.", she says. "I don't. These are to keep my teeth in tact from human food.", I say feeling the beads with my tongue.

Perrie's POV

I hang up my jacket before venturing to the table with Tori by my side. "Hey there Perrie, this is Tori's brother, Noah.", her mom says motioning to the younger boy. "Hi, I'm Perrie.", I say nodding in his direction. "What are your intentions with my sister?", he asks catching me off guard. "I don't really have intentions? I really like her and I wanted to date her.", I say looking down at him. "Are you gonna break her heart? 'Cause her last boyfriend broke her heart.", he questions. "Noah!", Tori says from behind me. "Well that's too bad cuz he lost a dime piece. But now I've got her.", I say. "Say an attacker were to jump scare you, how do you react?", he questions.

"Get civilians to safety, disarm if possible, weaken opponent, and finish them.", I say remembering my hero training. I snap out of my soldier mode and face the boy. "You pass, for now.", he says walking away. "I'm sorry about him, he's an overprotective piece of-, "Don't you dare finish that sentence Victoria!", her mother yells from the kitchen. "Sorry mom. Let us know when dinners ready.", she says pulling me up the stairs. I sit down on her bed and she turns on the tv. "God my brother is so embarrassing. My ex didn't even make me that sad.", she says. "That's a lie. I had to watch Twitches with you for a month before you got over him.", Noah says from the door way. "Get out.", she says turning to him.

The boy closes the door but comes back to crack it open more before leaving. "Tell me about him.", I say. "Who my ex? He was a jerk. But I was too in love with him to see it. His name was Dylan, we had met in eighth grade and it was going good. Then he broke up with me because he wanted to date the cheerleader he got knocked up as a "mistake" in his words.", she sighs. "Well he's an idiot. But like I told your brother, if he wouldn't have done that, I wouldn't get to date you.", I say turning her head to face me. She gives a small smile and I peck her lips. As I go to pull back, she deepens the kiss.

All of a sudden, we get pulled apart as Noah sits down between us. "What we watching?", he asks taking the remote. I let out a small growl and bare my teeth at the boy behind his back as Tori pushes my shoulder to get me to stop. "We're going to my place next time.", I mumble folding my arms. "Did you say something Perrie?", Noah questions turning to me. "I'll be back.", I say dropping out the window. I climb the fence into the backyard before sitting in the grass. "What's the matter?", I hear a plant ask. "Girlfriend's annoying little brother.", I sigh starting my meditation. "You mean the Noah kid? He's always pulling my friends from the ground.", a blade of grass says making others agree.

"I could only imagine. I should get back before they come looking for me though.", I sigh dusting my pants off. Climbing the side of the house, I pull myself through the window and sit on the floor. Tori comes down on my side and presses our lips together. "Where's your meddling brother?", I ask. "Kicked him out and locked the door, he'll probably find the key so you should hurry.", she answers. I attach our lips again and she climbs into my lap. "Victoria Loren Kelly, unlock this door right now!", Noah says from outside the door. She climbs off of me and unlocks the door as I roll under the bed. "Where is she? I know she was here.", he says.

I see his feet move around the room before stopping in front of the bed. "Her smell is still here. Dirt and, pine cones. And a bit of lilac.", he says smelling the air. I see Tori's foot start to rise up off the ground, probably from her anger and I gently wrap my hand around her ankle discretely. She stays grounded and glares at him. "Stop terrorizing my girlfriend. She's not gonna break my heart.", she says. "How do you know that?", he questions. "I don't, but I have hope. I love her and I know she loves me.", Tori says. "Oh my god. She said she loved you. I repeat, this is not a drill, the l word has been dropped.", Axel says sounding in the verge of tears.

I feel my eyes water as I slide out from under the bed and stand up before pulling her into a kiss. "You love me?", I question. She gives a wordless nod and I wipe the tears streaming down her cheeks. "I forgot you were down there.", she chuckles. "Well I love you more.", I say pecking her forehead. "What's going on here?", the pairs mother asks peeking into the room. "They just confessed their love for each other.", Noah says. "Well then let's eat as celebration.", she cheers.

A/N: Here's Evan btw

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 1.4K 37
(Book two of the "She's My Girl" series) Fifth Harmony and Four Minutes Left are going on tour together, and they couldn't be any happier about it. ...
15.7K 751 42
Completed Jade and Perrie are a happy couple... more or less, and members of one of the most famous band in the world. When something unthinkable div...
17.1K 511 31
you are Ally's little sister, but you guys couldn't be more different. after she left to tour and live with her band, fifth harmony you started going...
4.3K 181 22
JERRIE! So this is a Jerrie book. Lemme start with Jade. Jade is 15. She gets bullied by the one person she wishes she didnt. Jade is bisexual, smart...