TVD - Caroline Forbes' Story...

By Romance_Lover_2003

Caroline Forbes has a sister named Grace Forbes. Grace Forbes gets more attention than Caroline Forbes. In th... More

Brave New World
Bad Moon Rising
Memory Lane
Kill or Be Killed
Plan B
Masquerade
Rose
Katerina
The Sacrifice
By the Light of the Moon
The Descent
Daddy Issues
Crying Wolf
The Dinner Party
The House Guest
Know Thy Enemy
The Last Dance
Klaus
The Last Day
The Sun Also Rises
As I Lay Dying

The Return

478 2 2
By Romance_Lover_2003

Mystic Falls Hospital

Matt and Caroline are sitting outside of Grace's room. Bonnie arrives and walks over to them.

"How is Grace?" Bonnie asks.

"She's not good, Bon," Caroline says.

"What happened?" Bonnie asks.

"We were driving and Tyler and Caroline heard this noise and they got..."

"A noise?" Bonnie asks.

"We got this migraine or something and we lost control of the car and..." Caroline begins.

"I thought that Caroline was fine and then...and then she wasn't so..." Matt begins.

Elena arrives at the hospital, she walks over to Bonnie.

"Bonnie, Caroline. How's Grace?" Elena asks.

"She's weak. They don't know if she's going to make it," Caroline tells her.

"What?" Elena asks.

Bonnie and Elena embrace Caroline. Damon is near and peers over at them.

"Is there something that you can do? Like a spell or something?" Caroline asks.

"She doesn't know how, do you?" Damon asks.

"No, I don't," Bonnie says.

"No, you don't because it took Emily years to learn a spell like that," Damon tells her.

"Well, I can take down a vampire, that spell was easy to learn," Bonnie tells him.

"I can give Grace some blood," Damon says.

"No, no way," Elena says.

"No, just enough to heal her. She will be safe in the hospital and it will be out of her system in a day, she will be better, Elena," Damon tells her.

"It's too risky, I can't agree to that," Bonnie says.

"Do it," Caroline says, sees Elena's expression, "This is my sister we are talking about. This is Caroline we are talking about. We can't let her die. Do it."

"Ok, do it," Bonnie says.

"If I do this, Bonnie and me, call a truce?" Damon asks.

"No. But you'll do it anyway. For Elena and Caroline," Bonnie tells him.

Bonnie and Caroline leave.

Gilbert Residence

Elena, Damon, and Caroline enter the house. Stefan is on the floor but stands up immediately.

"Stefan?" Elena asks.

"Elena. Caroline," Stefan says.

"What happened?" Caroline asks.

"Katherine happened," Damon says.

Damon and Stefan are in the kitchen.

"Did she say what she wanted?" Damon asks.

"No," Stefan says.

"Woman certainly knows how to make an entrance," Damon tells them.

"She said she fooled one of us, at least," Stefan says, then asks, "What does that mean?"

"She pretended to be Elena too when I showed up earlier tonight," Damon tells them.

Elena and Caroline enter the room. Stefan walks towards her.

"We told Jeremy, we can't lie to him anymore," Caroline says.

"Are you alright?" Stefan asks.

"No, we're not alright. We thought that with all the tomb vampires gone things would get better," Elena tells them.

"I know. We all did," Stefan says.

"Katherine was in this house, that means she's been invited in, what are we gonna do?" Elena asks.

"Move," Damon says.

"Very helpful," Caroline says.

Elena and Caroline sit down.

"Katherine wants you dead; there's zero you can do about it; you would be dead but you're not. So clearly she has other plans," Damon tells them.

"Right and we need to find out what those other plans are and not provoke her in the process," Stefan tells them, then asks, "What happened tonight when you thought she was Elena?"

"To risk another frown line encroaching on a very crowded forehead. We...kissed," Damon tells them.

"And you thought it was me?" Elena asks.

"What do you mean you kissed?" Stefan asks.

"Well, you know, when two lips pucker and they go," Damon says.

He puckers his lips and makes kissing noises. Stefan rushes at him with his super speed but Damon uses his super speed as well and stands next to Elena and Caroline.

"Don't be obvious, Stefan," Damon says.

Stefan starts towards Damon again but Elena and Caroline get up and put their hands in front of Stefan.

"Stefan, wait he kissed Katherine, not Elena," Caroline says.

Elena looks at Damon saying, "I wouldn't do that. We don't have time for these guys."

"Later," Stefan says.

"John must know something. There has to be a reason why Katherine tried to kill him," Caroline tells them.

"She's Katherine. She loves to play games and you're fooling yourself if you think you're going to find out what she's been up to before she wants you to know," Damon tells them.

"No, actually Caroline's right, John could know something through Isobel. Your mother, she was in touch with Katherine so maybe we can go to the hospital and get him to talk," Stefan tells them.

"I've got a better idea," Damon says.

"What's that?" Elena asks.

"I'm just gonna ignore the bitch. See you," Damon says.

"Is that smart?" Caroline asks.

"If Katherine thinks she's been ignored it will lure her out, she'll make a move," Damon tells them.

"Yeah? And then what?" Stefan asks.

"Stake her, rip her head off, something poetic. We'll see," Damon tells them.

Mystic Falls Hospital

Bonnie is talking with Matt and Caroline.

"You've both been here all night?" Bonnie asks.

"Yeah, with my mom," Caroline says.

"No one else?" Bonnie asks.

"Stefan's brother Damon stopped by late last night," Matt tells her.

"How is Grace today?" Bonnie asks.

"See for yourself," Caroline says.

They go into Grace's room. Grace is awake and looking completely healthy.

"Jersey Shore's on," Grace says.

Bonnie and Caroline embrace her.

"Careful, still a little sore," Grace says.

"Sorry," Bonnie and Caroline say.

"It's okay but they say I'm healing really quick," Grace tells them.

"My turn," Matt says and kisses her.

Bonnie and Caroline cry from joy.

"Oh, isn't he cute? Why are you both crying?" Grace asks.

"We're just happy you're okay," Caroline says.

"Oh, I love you guys!" Grace says.

"We love you," Bonnie says.

The four of them embrace each other.

Lockwood Mansion

Carol Lockwood is talking with Sheriff Forbes, Caroline, and Damon.

"I want to know exactly who's responsible for killing my husband," Carol Lockwood tells them.

"I'm looking into it but you have to be straight with me," Sheriff Forbes says, then asks, "Is there any reason Richard was affected by the vampire device?"

"What are you implying? That he was one of them?" Mrs. Lockwood asks.

"No, no. No one's implying that," Caroline says.

"Your deputy screwed up, plain and simple which makes you responsible," Mrs. Lockwood tells them.

"Carol..." Damon says.

"Your husband is the one who helped John Gilbert execute his idiot plan in the first place," Sheriff Forbes tells her.

"Mom..." Caroline says.

"Someone got my husband killed," Mrs. Lockwood says.

"We're all on edge here. You've suffered a great loss. The whole town has. We have to stick together, okay? Trust each other, we'll get through this," Damon tells them.

Damon is watching Mason and Carol. He talks with Sheriff Forbes and Caroline.

"Who's the guy with Carol?" Damon asks.

"It's the mayor's younger brother, Mason Lockwood," Caroline tells him.

"Is he on the council? Like John Gilbert was when he rolled in?" Damon asks.

"He's nothing like John. For one, he's not an ass. He's not a believer either. He wants nothing to do with the council. He's too preoccupied finding the perfect wave," Sheriff Forbes tells him.

"Thanks," Damon says, Sheriff Forbes and Caroline walk away, Damon says, "See you."

Damon continues to watch Mason and Carol.

Later

Jeremy walks into the Mayor's office. Tyler and Caroline are in there, drinking from a hip flask.

"Sorry, I was just looking for the..." Jeremy begins.

"Bathroom is down the hall," Caroline says.

"Hey look, Tyler...I'm sorry about your dad," Jeremy says.

"Today has been a big day of sorrys from people who really don't give a crap," Tyler tells him.

"I remember when my dad died; I had a house full of strangers telling me what a great guy he was. Anyway, I know how hard all this is," Jeremy tells them.

"The difference is in your case it was true. My dad was a dick," Tyler tells him.

"Yeah, yeah he was," Jeremy says.

"We found this in his desk," Caroline says.

She holds the flask to Jeremy, he hesitates.

"He won't mind, he's dead," Tyler says.

"Yeah, you know what, sure. Why not?" Jeremy says.

Jeremy takes the flash and drinks from it. Mason arrives.

"Hey, what's going on in here Tyler?" Mason asks.

"Nothing, nothing," Tyler says.

Mason looks at Jeremy, asking, "You have somewhere else to be?" and motions for the flask.

Jeremy gives him the flask and leaves. Mason drinks from it and gives the flask to Caroline who takes a drink.

"You're Caroline, right?" Mason asks.

"Yes," Caroline says.

"I remember, you've always been around Tyler," Mason tells her, then asks, "Are you something now?"

"Just friends," Caroline says.

Later

Caroline, Elena, and Stefan are sitting on a bench on the Lockwood grounds. Elena is wiping Stefan's wound with a cloth.

"You gonna be okay?" Elena asks.

"Yeah, it will heal," Stefan says.

"That's not what she meant," Caroline says.

"I was trying to figure her out. I was playing along and I let her get to me," Stefan tells them.

Damon arrives.

"I tried to track her but she's gone. Oooh, cover up, Fabio," Damon says, Stefan pulls his shirt down then says, "We got a crazy ex on the loose," he looks at Elena, telling her, "You better watch out, looks like Katherine is trying to steal your guy."

"That's not what's happening," Stefan says.

"Isn't it?" Damon asks, then says, "I mean it's only fair since I went after your girl."

"I'm gonna go check on Jenna and Jeremy. Let me know when you guys are done," Elena tells them.

"I have to see Tyler," Caroline says.

Caroline walks into Tyler's father's office and sees a smashed picture of him and his parents in it, along with other broken stuff on the desk.

"Tyler! What are you doing?" Carol asks.

"I hate him," Tyler says.

"Oh, don't say that, Ty," Caroline says.

She gently touches his shoulder to try and calm him. Tyler shoves her onto the couch.

"Let go of me!" Tyler says, getting on top of her.

Mason enters the room and rushes over to Tyler. He pushes him down on the floor.

"Get off of me!" Tyler says.

"Hey, Tyler! Hey, hey!" Mason says.

Tyler struggles with Mason.

"I said get off me!" Tyler says.

"Tyler!" Mason says.

"Get off me!" Tyler says.

"Look at me. Look at me. Calm down. Settle down," Mason tells him.

Tyler stops fighting Mason. Caroline gets up, but is still in shock.

"Oh, God," Caroline says, then tells them, "I'm leaving, and Ty, I forgive you, but don't try it again. We'll still be friends, don't worry."

Mystic Falls Hospital

Caroline arrives and goes into Grace's room.

"Grace, can you talk," Caroline says, crying.

"Yes, what happened?" Grace asks.

"Tyler tried something on me. I forgave him, because I know he's sad that his father died," Caroline tells her.

"You'll be ok," Grace says.

"You have to go, sweetie. You can come tomorrow," the Nurse tells Caroline.

"Ok, bye," Caroline says and hugs Grace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 8K 67
Artemis Gilbert is the sister of Elena Gilbert. She is a werewolf witch hybrid soon to be more seeing as Klaus Mikaelson is breaking the curse. Artem...
635K 10.9K 144
Salem Salvatore the daughter of Damon Salvatore and a woman who Damon loved but didn't know she was a witch. Salem is a Hybrid and everyone wants to...
52.3K 1.2K 26
When I delinquent teenage girl moves to mystic falls to live with her cousin she encounters a mysterious man who takes a liking to her.
61 0 15
I was once a human girl with insecurities with the hope of find my true love but that all change one Faithfull night I became a vampire but was that...