Friends With Benefits (Comple...

By DinahsPal

You and Lauren have been friends with benefits since you were 13, but Lauren hasn't been ready to fully commi... More

Prologue*
Chapter 1*
Chapter 2*
Chapter 3*
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18*
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22*
Chapter 24*
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27*
Chapter 28*
Chapter 29
Chapter 30*
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 23*

6.6K 182 27
By DinahsPal

Your POV

"Mom, please don't cry again this is the 3rd time this week."
"I know sweetie, I'm sorry. I just miss you is all. And I'm so proud of you."
"Thanks Mom, that means a lot. Look I'm so sorry, I have to go. It's my day off and I promised Lauren I would take her out to lunch."
"Ok sweetie. Good luck tomorrow. Tell Lauren I say hi. I love you."
"I love you to. I'll call you tomorrow."

I hang up the phone and slap Lauren's hand away from my rock hard dick in the compression of my sweatpants. "Really Laur, while I'm on the phone with my mom?" I ask. She pouts and pecks my lips.

"Do you know what today is?" She smirks straddling my lap. I shake my head.

"Our day off?" I question. She nods and smirks.

"We are in our own hotel room. And it's been two weeks." She smirks. I automatically perk up.

"Is it?" I mumble. Lauren nods. She moves to sit on the lower part of my legs. I push my butt off of the bed and Lauren pulls my pants and underwear down.

"And from what I can tell you have no more bruises." She smirks. I nod. She takes my pants off completely, and stands up, taking off hers as well. She sits on my thighs and runs a finger up my member. I moan at the contact. "Are you going to be able to last?" Lauren asks.

"I'm so fucking horny Laur. I might need a warm up round." I whisper. I look down at her, and she smirks.

"Like a blow job?" She asks.

"That'd be great." I breath out. She smirks and takes my member in her hand. I moan at the contact and she smirks. I look up to the ceiling, and I feel Lauren deep throat me. "Fuck." I moan. I grip the sheets tightly, and let out a loud groan.

Lauren's lips are so soft, fuck. She starts bobbing her head up and down quickly. This is the only kind of action I've had in 3 weeks, and the issue was Lauren had been giving me a blow job for about 30 seconds and I was already really close.

"Laur faster please." I beg. She uses her hand to massage my balls and start moving her mouth faster. I finish thrusting my hips off of the bed, Lauren swallows all of my cum as I finish screaming out her name.

I collapse onto the bed, and Lauren kisses her way up my stomach and lays her head on my chest. "Was that a good warm up round?" Lauren smirks. I nod. "Okay good, because we have a long day ahead of us." Lauren smirks.

-

"Holy shit." Lauren smiles collapsing next to me. "I don't know if I can walk." Lauren whispers. I smirk, and lay my head next to hers on the pillow, wrapping my arm around her middle. I kiss her cheek.

"Did we just do over 6 rounds?" I smirk. Lauren nods and laughs. "Wow. But now I'm fucking starving." I laugh.

"Oh you ate plenty." Lauren laughs turning her head to me. She turns her body so she's lying on her side. I kiss her lips.

"Ok but in all honesty I'm ordering room service." I say. I turn around so I'm facing away from Lauren. I pick up the phone, dial room service, ordering 2 diet cokes and a pepperoni pizza. I put the phone back and turn to Lauren who's smiling.

"You have a really nice ass." She whispers. I smile.

"Thank you." I mumble. She just smiles. "What?" I ask smirking.

"You're just really beautiful." She whispers moving her hand to my cheek.

"Thank you. You are also really beautiful." I reply. "Very, very beautiful." I whisper leaning in to kiss her. I capture her bottom lip in mine, and move them against hers. I put my hands on her hips, and roll onto my back, so she is sitting on my lower stomach. "I love you." I mumble against her lips.

"I love you too." She smiles. I kiss her again. "I love you a lot." She says. I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Lauren, I want to spend the rest of my live with you. I want to have kids with you. I want it to be just you and me and our little you's and me's around. Please tell me one day you will marry me." I practically beg. She smiles.

"I promise one day I will marry you." Lauren says kissing me once again.

-

"I like eating pizza naked." I smile. Lauren laughs. My phone rings. "What it's awesome."

"Hello?"
"Hey Y/n. Um so Austin broke up with Camila. I've been holding her crying body for 4 hours. I'm starving. Can you and Lauren please come take care of her while Normani, Ally, and I go eat?"
"Yeah definitely. We'll be over in 5."
"Ok. Thanks so much."

"Uh, Austin broke up with Camz. Dinah wants us to come over and try to calm her down." I explain. Lauren pouts.

"Ok. Let's get dressed." Lauren says. Lauren and I get dressed and rush to Camila's room. We walk in to see Dinah sitting up against the head board, Camila sitting in-between her legs with her head in her hands, Normani and Ally on either side comforting her.

They see us, I switch places with Dinah and Lauren switches places with Ally. "Hey Camz." Lauren whispers in her ear.

"He broke up with me." Camila cries. She collapses but I put my arms on her shoulders and lay her back on my chest, her head resting on my shoulder, and Lauren sits on Camila's thighs.

"Hey look at me. Look at me." Lauren says. Camila looks up, and Lauren wipes away her tears. "He is not important Camz. He's an idiot if he broke up with you." Lauren says.

"He told me that I was a prude and I didn't understand the true meaning of a relationship." Camila cries.

"He thinks sex is the true meaning of a relationship?" I ask. Camila nods and starts crying even more. Lauren slaps my arm. "What?" I mouth. Lauren gestures to Camila and I shrug.

"Look Camz, why don't we go do something? Why don't you go shower and then we can go bowling." Lauren says.

"I really don't want to." Camila mumbles.

"Come on Camila. It will be fun. You can even use bumpers." I say.

"Austin let me use bumpers." Camila cries. Lauren slaps my arm again and I shrug.

"Ok. Let's go get ice cream." I say. Camila nods and sits up from my chest. She scoots off the bed, and goes to her suitcase. She takes off her sweatpants, oh my god she has a huge ass. Lauren slaps my arm. "What?" I ask.

"Stop." Lauren says. I roll my eyes and hold her hand, giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"I love you." I whisper. Lauren pulls away. Uh oh. I was in the dog house. Camila turns around and her face doesn't change. It's still sad. "Alright. You ready?" I ask standing up from the bed.

Camila nods and grabs a room key. We head out, and walk to the escalator. I attempt to grab Lauren's hand but she pulls away. We get to the lobby, and walk out of the hotel.

"I think there's a place about 3 blocks south." I say pointing south. Camila starts walking there and I follow closely behind, eventually walking next to her.

-

"Lauren I'm sorry! It was 1 second! What do you want me to say?" Lauren rolls her eyes.

"You checked out one of my best friends!" Lauren screams.

"Lauren... I... I'm sorry! I am! But I don't know what you want me to do about it now! I can't do anything about it! You're acting like you've never talked about how hot someone at a red carpet was!" I reply.

"That's different! They are famous stars, it's on TV! Camila is my best friend! She was half naked in a thong in front of you!" Lauren yells.

"Ok. I understand that! I'm sorry for looking! But I can't change anything that happened! It won't happen again. I promise. Please forgive me Laur. I'm sorry." I say walking over to her. I put my hands on her hips, and she looks towards the ground. I put my finger under her chin and make her look me in the eyes. "I'm sorry. I really am. Please forgive me. I love you." I mumble against her lips.

"It will never happen again?" Lauren asks.

"I will never check Camila out again." I say. Lauren gives me a look. "I promise to never check out Normani, Dinah, Ally, and/or Camila." I say. "I will only check out you for the rest of my life." I promise.

"Ok, I forgive you." Lauren mumbles. I smile and kiss her.

"It was a moment of weakness." I whisper. "Make up sex?" I smirk.

"Does that count as a fight?" Lauren asks. "We were mad for 3 hours." Lauren laughs.

"Regular sex?" I ask walking over to the bed, dragging Lauren by her hand.

"Regular sex." She laughs sitting on the bed.

A/n: Sorry for mistakes, I would love feedback, thanks feedback, hope you enjoyed. You can also read this on 5hfanfiction.tumblr.com

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 29.6K 93
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
46.1K 1.6K 13
This started as a little Damie one-shot to help us through the Christmas season, but has taken on a life of its own to help us through post-premiere...
285K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
5.2K 128 6
A couple of months have passed since Marinette and Felix moved to Graham de Vanily estate. Life with the their new baby boy and planning a wedding ca...