Chapter 22*

Your POV

"What the hell were you thinking Y/n?" Mike my PR yells at me.

"I was thinking someone was talking shit about my girlfriend and I had to call them out on it or they wouldn't stop!" I reply. He rolls his eyes. Lauren walks into the back of the bus.

"I got it from here Mike." Lauren says walking in and sitting next to me. She puts her hand on my lower back. "You can't respond to every hate message you get. There are going to be to many. Thank you for saying that, and standing up for me. Honestly but you can't." Lauren says rubbing my lower back.

"But she was being a bitch for no reason. I had so much more I wanted to say." I pout. Lauren pecks my lips. "I'm going to have to work on that." I admit. Lauren's smile grows. She kisses me.

"You're actually going to work on it? You promise?" Lauren asks. I nod and she smiles. "Thank you." She mumbles against my lips.

"But you are going to have to warn your harmonizers that I'm not scared to cut a bitch." I whisper smiling. Lauren rolls her eyes. "What? Anyone says shit about you I'm on them in about .3 seconds." I mumble against her lips.

"That's what you have to work on." Lauren points out.

"Maybe I'll give them .8 seconds." I mumble. I lean in and capture Lauren's lips in my own. I get up and lock the door. I sit next to Lauren, and slowly lay her down on the couch.

"Baby. We still have a week." Lauren mumbles against my lips.

"Who said we were having sex?" I smirk. Lauren groans. "I never said you weren't getting an orgasm." I mumble. I unbutton her jeans and slowly, then move my hands to the skin of her ribs. "I love you." I whisper.

"Ya. I love you too. But I want you to kiss me." Lauren says angrily. I attach my lips to hers, and slide my tongue into her mouth. She moans when I put both hands under her thighs wrapping them around my waist. I take my hand and slide it past her pant line, sliding one finger into her. "Baby I'm gone need more than that." Lauren whispers against my lips.

I slowly slide another finger into her and she moans into my mouth. I start pumping in and out of her. "Baby. You have to be quite." I whisper. She whimpers and nods with her eyes closed. I attach my thumb to her clit, and rub harshly. Lauren bites her lip, and her back arches off of the couch.

I start moving my fingers faster and Lauren whimpers once again which is really hot. I attach my lips to her neck and bite down leaving a huge purple hickey. Lauren moans loudly, I'm assuming she finished because her eyes were squeezed tightly and she is pulling my head closer to her. I help her ride out her orgasm, and then take my hand out of her.

She opens her eyes and smiles. I lick my fingers and she moans again. She pulls my lips to her, and moans when she tastes herself on my tongue. "Wow." She mumbles against my lips. I rest my forehead against hers and smile.

"You are beautiful." I whisper. She smiles and kisses me again.

"Thank you."

"Y/Ln! You have soundcheck in 10." Camila screams through the door. I roll my eyes and Lauren smiles.

"I don't wanna get up." I groan.

"Well you don't have a choice. Come on. Up." Lauren says. I sit up and Lauren sits up next to me. "You go. I might need a minute." Lauren confesses.

"Ok." I smirk. "I love you." I peck her lips.

"Love you too." I walk out of the room and pass the bunks and into the couch area to see Camila and Dinah sitting there. "Hey. How do you get to the stage?" I ask.

"Follow me." Dinah stands up, and leaves the bus. I follow her and we start walking inside the building. "So. I heard you went at it with a fan." Dinah says. I laugh.

"I wouldn't say I went at it with her. I would say I defended my girlfriend." I reply. Dinah rolls her eyes. "Lauren told me I have to work on it. She said that I can't reply to all of the hate." I shrug. Dinah and I walk on stage. I grab my ears and my mic pack. I plug my ears in, and bring them over my shoulders.

"Yeah. She's right. I only like to reply to one a week. That way you can still get your stress out but you don't seem like as much of a jerk." Dinah shrugs. I laugh and put my right ear in. I throw my guitar strap over my shoulder and double check it's tuned. I tune my E string, and go onstage.

"Do I have to play in stage order?" I ask Mike. He shakes his head. I shrug.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXd2WxoOP5g

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgBzFkQQDNc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67emI5FWE10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6r8TTl0-X0

I turn around and see Lauren there with a camera. "Nice job baby." She pecks my lips. "This is my girlfriend Y/n, she's opening for us and she just finished her soundcheck. And she did great." Lauren smiles turning to me at the end.

"Thanks." I blush.

"Y/n! I'm going to interview you." Camila sprints from backstage. She takes my mic out of the stand and comes to stand next to me.

"My mic's on." I say. Camila nods.

"Yeah. I know that's the point." Camila laughs. I roll my eyes. I bend in half and put my hair in a ponytail because it was getting annoying. "Ok. Are you ready?" She asks as I stand back up. I nod. "Ok. What is it like opening for us?" Camila asks.

"Its cool. These have been my first performances ever, and it's cool." I smile. I rest one hand on the head of my guitar and put the other hand as an f chord on the knock. Not playing anything just holding my hands there.

"Cool. Well, we're happy to have you. You have done very well well for us. Now your song Long Way Home. Did you write that?" She asks. I nod.

"I wrote it before I was signed. It was one of my favorite songs and I showed it to my producer and he really liked it so I was able to record it, and now its going to be on my album." I say. Camila nods.

"Do you know what your album will be titled?" Camila asks. I smile.

"I do. But I cannot tell you." I say simply. Camila pouts. "Sorry."

"Are there any songs about me on there?" Camila asks. I laugh.

"Uh no. There aren't any songs about you on there." I laugh. Camila rolls her eyes.

"I wrote 3 songs about you that are going on this album." Camila says.

"Thank you I'm flattered." I smile.

"Well that concludes our interview. We have to get to sound checking. Please subscribe to awesomenesstv for more episodes." Camila smiles. The guy turns off the camera and then walks away. "Thank you." Camila says shaking my hand. I roll my eyes and take the mic back.

Where do broken hearts go?

I sing loudly into the mic. Lauren laughs and walks past me. "Good luck baby." I smirk slapping her ass.

A/n: Sorry for mistakes, I would love feedback, thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed. You can also read this on 5hfanfiction.tumblr.com