Chapter 23*

Your POV

"Mom, please don't cry again this is the 3rd time this week."
"I know sweetie, I'm sorry. I just miss you is all. And I'm so proud of you."
"Thanks Mom, that means a lot. Look I'm so sorry, I have to go. It's my day off and I promised Lauren I would take her out to lunch."
"Ok sweetie. Good luck tomorrow. Tell Lauren I say hi. I love you."
"I love you to. I'll call you tomorrow."

I hang up the phone and slap Lauren's hand away from my rock hard dick in the compression of my sweatpants. "Really Laur, while I'm on the phone with my mom?" I ask. She pouts and pecks my lips.

"Do you know what today is?" She smirks straddling my lap. I shake my head.

"Our day off?" I question. She nods and smirks.

"We are in our own hotel room. And it's been two weeks." She smirks. I automatically perk up.

"Is it?" I mumble. Lauren nods. She moves to sit on the lower part of my legs. I push my butt off of the bed and Lauren pulls my pants and underwear down.

"And from what I can tell you have no more bruises." She smirks. I nod. She takes my pants off completely, and stands up, taking off hers as well. She sits on my thighs and runs a finger up my member. I moan at the contact. "Are you going to be able to last?" Lauren asks.

"I'm so fucking horny Laur. I might need a warm up round." I whisper. I look down at her, and she smirks.

"Like a blow job?" She asks.

"That'd be great." I breath out. She smirks and takes my member in her hand. I moan at the contact and she smirks. I look up to the ceiling, and I feel Lauren deep throat me. "Fuck." I moan. I grip the sheets tightly, and let out a loud groan.

Lauren's lips are so soft, fuck. She starts bobbing her head up and down quickly. This is the only kind of action I've had in 3 weeks, and the issue was Lauren had been giving me a blow job for about 30 seconds and I was already really close.

"Laur faster please." I beg. She uses her hand to massage my balls and start moving her mouth faster. I finish thrusting my hips off of the bed, Lauren swallows all of my cum as I finish screaming out her name.

I collapse onto the bed, and Lauren kisses her way up my stomach and lays her head on my chest. "Was that a good warm up round?" Lauren smirks. I nod. "Okay good, because we have a long day ahead of us." Lauren smirks.

-

"Holy shit." Lauren smiles collapsing next to me. "I don't know if I can walk." Lauren whispers. I smirk, and lay my head next to hers on the pillow, wrapping my arm around her middle. I kiss her cheek.

"Did we just do over 6 rounds?" I smirk. Lauren nods and laughs. "Wow. But now I'm fucking starving." I laugh.

"Oh you ate plenty." Lauren laughs turning her head to me. She turns her body so she's lying on her side. I kiss her lips.

"Ok but in all honesty I'm ordering room service." I say. I turn around so I'm facing away from Lauren. I pick up the phone, dial room service, ordering 2 diet cokes and a pepperoni pizza. I put the phone back and turn to Lauren who's smiling.

"You have a really nice ass." She whispers. I smile.

"Thank you." I mumble. She just smiles. "What?" I ask smirking.

"You're just really beautiful." She whispers moving her hand to my cheek.

"Thank you. You are also really beautiful." I reply. "Very, very beautiful." I whisper leaning in to kiss her. I capture her bottom lip in mine, and move them against hers. I put my hands on her hips, and roll onto my back, so she is sitting on my lower stomach. "I love you." I mumble against her lips.