Chapter 14

Your POV

After Thanksgiving Lauren and I went home for 3 weeks. We spent all 3 weeks in the studio, I was recording songs, and I recorded over 20. I had most of them written, some of them I wrote in studio, others I wrote at home on the Sundays I had off. When I go back, all I have to do is pick the ones I want to put on, which was going to be difficult. Through those 3 weeks Lauren and I hadn't really had a lot of time for each other, it was hard. We saw each other maybe in the mornings, maybe had a bowl of cereal together, and one of us would come home really late, and the other would already be asleep. I did have some good news though, I got my knee brace off, I had another appointment in a month and a half to be cleared for running, and doing exercise. I was going to have to have a physical therapist come on tour, but other than that, I was good. My family and the Jauregui's have a tradition where we always sleep over their house, and then have Christmas morning together. Our families have never had enough money to travel to our extended families for the holidays, so we eventually started spending them together. Lauren and I had really missed each other over the past few weeks. We had sex once in that time. We really needed to feel like a couple again, we spent all of Christmas Eve in the treehouse. We had just finished our 6th round, and Lauren couldn't stand, her legs were too weak, and I was exhausted. We were spooning, and we were both just staring at the wall.

"I love you." I tell her. She squeezes my hand, and I leave a kiss on her shoulder.

"I love you too." She says. I move my hand to her stomach and just hold it there. "Can I help you?" She asks resting her hand on top of mine.

"Are you excited to have kids?" I ask.

"If I get to have them with you." She mumbles, leaning into my embrace.

"I'm really excited. For all of it. For when we're engaged, and then our wedding day, and then when you're carrying my child, and then when you're pregnant the first time the baby kicks, and then when it's born. And then the first time it smiles, and walks, and plays sports, and then the next 5." I tell her. She turns around in my arms, and she has tears rolling down her cheeks. "Why are you crying?" I ask.

"I didn't know you thought about all of that, I didn't know you wanted all of that with me." She says.

"You're an idiot. Who else would I want it with?" She shrugs. "I'm excited or when our baby has your eyes, but I want them to have my ass, so boys don't come chasing after my little girls. And I want them to have your musical talent, but my athletic ability, and we're going to teach them to skate and swim once they can walk. And I'm excited for when you teach them Spanish, because you're really hot when you speak Spanish, but I'm also excited about every moment we get in the future." I say. She nods, and leans in to kiss me.

When she pulls away I wipe the tears from her cheeks. "Merry Christmas." She says. I look at the clock and it's 12:01 am.

"I got you a present that I don't want you to open in front of your parents." I tell her. I go grab the jewelry box from the dresser, and give it to her. I lay back down, and she opens it. She takes out the necklace I bought her. It was an outline of a heart that was covered in diamonds.

"Thank you baby. It's beautiful. I love it. I love you." She says kissing me. She pulls away, and looks me in they eyes. "Thanks you." She whispers. I nod.

"Look at the back." I tell her. I got Lauren + Y/n 4/12/02 which was my birthday, but was also the day we met. Her smile is huge. "Do you like it?" I ask. She nods.

"Yeah, I love it. Thank you baby. Now I got you a present you can open in front of our families, and I got you one, that will just be me and you." She says poking my chest. She leaves a chaste kiss on my lips.

"Should I be turned on by the thought of my present?" I ask. She nods. "Will you help me?" I ask. She shakes her head.

"I'm going to sleep. Goodnight baby. I love you." She pecks my lips and turns around in arms so she's facing away from me. I kiss her shoulder.

"I love you."

-

"Y/n, Y/n baby wake up. Come on it's Christmas morning!" I open my eyes and see Lauren looking at me with a huge smile on her face. "Merry Christmas." She says excitedly. I smile.

"Good morning, merry Christmas!" I mumble rubbing my eyes. She kisses my forehead. "I might need a minute before we go." I say gesturing to my penis which is against my stomach.

"Ok, I need to get dressed." I turn onto my back, and fold my hands behind my head. She puts on a thong, and then she puts on a pair of my sweatpants. She throws on a bra, and a t-shirt. She looks at me and smiles.

"Are you ready?" She asks. I shake my head. "And why not?" She asks sitting down next to me.

"Because you just got dressed in front of me." I tell her. She picks up the blanket, and looks at me.

"You little liar, get up and get dressed." She pushes my shoulder. I stand up, slide on a pair of boxers, and then a pair of pajama pants. I put on a sports bra, and then an old hockey t-shirt.

"Ok, lets go have Christmas." I tell her. I climb down the latter, and Lauren does the same and we walk into her house.

"Merry Christmas!" Mike screams as we walk inside. We give Merry Christmas hugs, and grab some food. "So, we'll eat, and then presents!" Mike does a little dance.

Oh my god, Clara's cooking was insane, but I wasn't able to move a muscle. Ugh. I was lying on the couch, and Lauren was lying on top of me. I was rubbing her back under her shirt. Her skin was really smooth.

"Ok everyone! Let's go!" Clara says. Lauren gets off me, and hands everyone out presents. I thank her and open it. She got me Bruins vs. Kings tickets. I look at her. She smiles.

"Will you go to a Bruins game with me?" I ask. She nods, and kisses me. "Thank you." I mumble against her lips. I get up and hand out my presents. I had money from being signed, so I got to spend real money this year. I gave my brothers and Chris sneakers, like wicked nice Nike Roshe Runs, and I gave Taylor One Direction front row seats and backstage passes, I gave Clara and Mike a weekend getaway couples thing in California, I gave my mom a plane ticket to LA to come out to my first show. My favorite gift was to Lauren, I gave her a t-shirt with my face on it, and the back said I am Lauren. She looks at me with a huge smile.

"Laur, what's that?" Tay asks.

"Ok Lauren and I saw a picture that was like this old couple. And one of the t-shirts said "Return to Rita" and the ladies shirt said "I am Rita", so I made Lauren that shirt, and I got a shirt with her face on the front, and the back says "Return to Lauren". We laughed at it for at least an hour and a half." I shrug. everyone laughs, and we continue on with Christmas.

A/n: Sorry for mistakes, I would love feedback, thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed. You can also read this on 5hfanfiction.tumblr.com