Chapter 29

Your POV

"Ok Y/n, Lauren, make up chair." Lauren and I get up from our spots on the couch, and walk into the make up room. We were at the Disconnected video shsoot, and we were going in the make up chair.

"Hey Y/n, I'm Luke, I'm filming the behind the scenes for this, so just introduce yourself and Lauren, and then pretend I'm not here." He says. I nod, and he points to me once we were rolling.

"Hey guys, I'm Y/n, and today we are at the music video shoot for my song Disconnected, and I'm here with my girlfriend Lauren, who will be playing my girlfriend Lauren." I smile. Lauren smiles and waves at the camera. "Today we are going to do the shoot, and we are going to be a little provocative." I laugh.

The camera guy laughs. "Can I swear?" I ask. He nods. "Cool, so basically what were going to be doing is were going into like this 'bedroom' set, and were going to be getting down and dirty." I laugh. The make up lady comes over and starts on my face. "And it's going to be really cute and romantic and shit, from what I hear. I'm excited. Are you fucking excited?" I turn to Lauren who was getting make up put on as well.

"I am. This is your first music video." Lauren smiles. I can't help but smile. It's my first music video, and the girl I loved was going to be in it with me.

"It is. My mom called me like 40 times this morning." I smile. It was true, she wanted to make sure I wasn't nervous, and was congratulating me and stuff.

"Hey people!" I turn my head and see Dinah walking into the room.

"Hey Dinah, thanks for coming." I smile standing up to hug her.

"No problem! I'm excited. Congrats girl." She smiles nudging me. I sit bakc down and let the lady get back to my make up. After about half an hour, I was done, and I was going into warbrobe. They put me in really tight black boxers, black jeans, and a black bra. They put me in a light blue and black flannel, that was buttons so Lauren could just rip it open.

I only button it up about half way, and roll up the sleeves. I was going to have to do another video segment, where it would just be me and my guitar in a white background singing to the camera. I was doing that while Lauren was finishing getting ready.

They gave me a new guitar which they said I could keep it. It was cool. "Ok Y/n, you can sing, you don't have to sing, but we are going to play the song over the back, you don't have to play the guitar, but make it look like you are." The director Sasha says. I nod.

I decided to actually sing and play along with the song, we only did it 5 times, they said they had enough footage. I put my guitar back in my dressing room where Lauren and Dinah were. Lauren was in high waisted light wash jeans, and a black skin tight crop top.

She stands up and I walk over to her, staring at her abs. God, she was so beautiful. I look up and she has a cocky smile on her  face. I peck her lips. "Y/n, Lauren. Let's go." Lauren and I walk out of the dressing rooom, and we walk to the set.

It was a 3 walled room, a door on one side, and then a bed in the middle. I look at Lauren who was laughing. "Ok girls, you don't have to kiss on camera. But we do want you to get pretty close and personal, you will both end up in your underwear under the blankets. Y/n, you can sing to her if you want, it would be nice to have some footage of both."

-

"Wanna go to lunch? Like a congratulations lunch." Lauren smiles as we walk out of the studio. I look at her and smile, nodding. We get into the car, and I put my hand on her thigh, and she rests her hand on top of it.

"Thanks for being in the video." I mumble grabbing her hand and kissing the back of it. "I know you might've been a little uncomfortable, but I wasn't going to hire someone else to do it. I wanted you to be in it." I mumble.