Prologue*

Your POV

"Coach, can you help me on my slap shots really quickly? I think I need to work on my formation." I skate over to my coach after he dismisses the rest of the girls.

"Y/LN, you have 5 minutes, I have a meeting." I take 3 slap shots until he stops me. "Y/LN, you have some of the best slap shots on this team. They are perfect, you should know that by now." He says walking away with his clipboard. Damn, I need to be able to get better, people can't just keep telling me I'm good. I want to work, and have corrections made.

I go into the locker room, and I'm taking off my practice uniform and pads while my phone rings. I take it out of my bag, and I notice it's Lauren.

"Hey, whats up?" I ask answering my phone.

"Nothing really, are you done with practice? Wanna grab lunch?" Lauren's cheerful voice rings through.

"Uh yeah sure, just let me get showered and change, and I'll meet you at Sylvia's Pizza at 12:30." I say, grabbing my towel.

"Okay, see you there. Adios."

"Adios." I hang up, and put my phone and my bag into the locker, and wrap my towel around myself, and head to the showers.

"Hey Y/LN, who was that?" Julia mocks when I walk into the shower. I pick an empty one and turn on the water.

"Shut up Julia." I mumble. I can't have people think I'm held down. I need to be a player.

"Who was it. Your girlfirenddd." Julia mocks.

"Nope." I start washing my hair, hoping Julia would leave.

"Do we get a name?" Julia asks. I turn off the shower, and wrap myself in a towel, and step out of the shower. I look up to see Julia standing there with Yasmine.

"Uh, I wish I could but I can't." I say walking past them back to the changing room. I start to get changed, knowing they'll leave me alone. Once I'm changed, I leave my bag in the washroom, and head out.

I drive along the coastline until I arrive to Sylvia's, and I go inside, and see Lauren. I walk up to the table, and she has her back to me.

"Hey, how are you?" I say to Lauren sitting across from her.

"Hey what's up?" She asks leaning over the table for a kiss on the cheek."I missed you a lot while I was on tour."

"I missed you a lot too, how was tour?" I ask taking a sip of water.

"It was great, everyone was really nice, and a lot of our fans came." She says picking up the menu.

"That's kind of surprising. I think I'm gonna get pepperoni." I say putting down the menu.

"Yeah, it was really cool. How are your games going? I hear you guys made it to finals." Lauren asks.

"Yeah, our game is next weekend, and we already destroyed the team regular season." I say. The waitress walks over and introduces herself, and takes our order, and walks away.

"Oh, can I come? I'm gonna be here finishing the album here, so I'll be near by." Lauren asks, that was a stupid question.

"Obviously you can come, yeah, bring the girls too. It's at 2, in the stadium." I reply. The rest of lunch is really chill, and it's just light conversation, catching up with each other. We were going back to her apartment, but we were in separate cars so I followed her. We pull into the parking garage, and I park next to her, and step out.

"I think the girls are home, but I'm not sure." Lauren says grabbing my hand, showing me to the elevator. We get in, and as soon as it starts moving Lauren attacks my lips with hers. She wastes no time in shoving her tongue down my throat, easily winning dominance. I put my hands on her butt, and she wraps her arms around my neck. I squeeze her butt, and she moans just as the bell rings signaling we are at her floor. She quickly pulls herself off me, and fixes her t shirt. She once again intertwines our fingers, and leads me out of the elevator, and down a small hall to the room 987.

"That was a little bit unexpected." I say, as she grabs the key from her back pocket.

"Maybe for you, but I have been planning that for a while." Lauren smirks, and opens the door. "Hello! We're home!" Lauren screams through the apartment.

"Did you bring me pizza?!" A voice screams from down the hall, who I'm assuming is Camila.

"No but I have Y/N!" Lauren screams, as she leads me into the living room, where Dinah and Ally are sitting watching TV.

"Hey Y/N, it's so good to see you." Ally stands up, and Dinah follows suit, both pulling me in for a tight hug.

"Okay girls, that's enough!" Lauren says pulling me away from them. "We are gonna go to my room." Lauren says starting to pull me down the hall.

"Bye girls!" I yell.

"No making out on my bed!" Dinah yells after us.

"No promises." Lauren yells back. She opens the door, and I follow her in the room. She slams the door behind me, and I turn around and pin her against it. I smash my lips into hers, and push my tongue through her lips, and she moans. I lift her up, and carry her over to the bed. and lay her on it. "This is Dinah's bed." Lauren whispers against my lips.

"You said no promises." I reply.

"Yeah, make out but we can't fuck on it, go over to mine." She says. I pick her up and drop her on her bed. I lay on top of her, and reattach our lips. She wraps her legs around my waist and pulls me closer. I take my lips off of hers and pepper kisses along her jawline, and bite her earlobe. "You are wearing too much clothing, and so am I." She whispers reaching for the hem of my shirt. I sit up so she can pull it off. She trows it somewhere, and I'm getting really hard. Uh oh. She always makes a joke about this. "Jesus already? We've been making out for 30 seconds."

"Shut up, and kiss me." I reply. She wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me in. I grab her shirt, and she sits up disconnecting our lips so I can take off her top. She lays back down, and I leave a trail of hot messy kisses along her neck, making sure marks remain. I reach my hand around her back, and unhook her bra, and she does the same with me.

"You look so hot in these pants, but take them off." She whispers against my ear. I waste no time in doing exactly what she asks, and I toss them over on the other bed. I start to unbutton hers, but she puts her handover mine. "Wait do you have a condom?" She asks.

"Yeah in my pocket." I say getting off her and running over to grab my pants. I take it out of my pants, and run back to Lauren. I hop on top of her, and she giggles. "Sorry." I mumble, I settle back in-between her legs and put the condom on her stomach, as I take off her pants and thong at the same time. Then, I take off my boxers.

"Jesus, I forgot how big you were." Lauren says starting to stroke my staff. I hide my face in the crook of her neck, and let out a low groan. "I need you to be inside." Lauren mumbles unwrapping the condom, and sliding it down my member. I place myself at her entrance, and look her in the eyes for reassurance. She nods her head and I slowly push in.

We both groan, and I don't know how I've survived this long without this. "Faster, faster." She mumbles. I bury my head into the crook of her neck, and start to pump in and out, hard and fast. I reach down to rub her clit, and go harder and faster. "Fuck just like that Y/N." She digs her nails into the middle of my back, and drags them down to my lower back.

"I'm so close, fuck." I mumble into her neck.

"Same, harder." Lauren almost screams. Not 10 seconds later she screams my name out, and her core tightens around my member. I finish after her, and have one of the best orgasms I've had a while. When I come to, Lauren is smiling down at me. I smile back and pull out, both of us groan, and I take the condom off, and throw it in the trash. I lay back down next to Lauren, and she lays her head on my chest, and I wrap my arm around her.

"That was pretty good." Lauren mumbles against my collarbone.

"Agreed, I'd love to do this again."  I reply.

"Forever." She whispers.

A/n: Sorry for mistakes, I would love feedback, thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed. You can also read this on 5hfanfiction.tumblr.com All rights reserved to my original writing.