Chapter 3*

Your POV

"Baby, Baby, wake up! Wake up!" Lauren was jumping on top of me screaming. No not now, I wanna sleep. I try to push her off, but she holds on. "Please baby, I have some really good news." She begs. I turn on my front, but don't open my eyes. She repositions herself, so I think she's straddling me.

"I'm listening." I mumble. She lays down on top of me, so our bare chest are touching, and my dick is almost inside her, only the sheet blocking us. She was trying to turn me on. "Baby, please stop, I wanna sleep. I don't have classes today." I mumble against her neck.

"Ok, I have good news, are you really listening?" She asks sitting up.

"Yes, now get to the point, and then cuddle with me." I mumble pulling her into me.

"I am in LA for the next 2 months while we record." She mumbles in my ear. I automatically open my eyes and look at her.

"Wait actually?" I ask. She nods and I pull her in for a kiss. "That's awesome, so you have no shows?" I ask. That's when her face went sad.

"Kinda, we have like a show every 2 weeks, but they are all over the country, so I'm going to be gone for 3 days at a time." She says cuddling up to my side.

"Well that's not that bad, when is your first show?" I ask.

"Not for a month, are you going home for Thanksgiving?" She asks. I nod.

"I think so, my mom bought me a plane ticket. Are you?" I ask, hoping we could go together.

"Yeah, I still need to buy my ticket." She says.

"Lets go together." I say kissing the top of her forehead. She nods, and cuddles up.

"Ok, can we have sex?" She asks straddling me. I nod, and she crashes her lips into mine. I grab her ass and pull her closer, she pulls away so we can catch our breath, and goes over to my nightstand to grab a condom. She comes back over to me. I pull the sheet from in-between us, so our bare bodies touch.

I need her, I need her touch, I need her in every way. She opens the condom with her teeth which turns me on even farther. She rolls it down me, and I flip us over so I'm on top.

"You ready?" I ask positioning at her entrance. I put my arm above her head to keep myself steady.

"Yes, please baby, I need you so bad." She says. I nod, and slowly push into her.

I wait for a couple seconds so she can adjust, then start slowly thrusting in and out of her. She wraps her legs around my waist, and meets me halfway. I start pounding into her, and that's when she really starts to get close. Every other word out of her mouth was fuck, and I'm positive she left scratch marks on my back. I'm surprised she lasted for as long as she did. Eventually she came pulling me into her breasts, which made me climax.

When I come back to reality I realize Lauren is rubbing my back. I can't help but smile.

"You haven't rubbed my back in forever." I mumble against her arm I give her a kiss, and pull out of her. I get up to throw out the condom, and get back into bed. Lauren opens her arms and I put my head on her shoulder. She wraps her arms around my back, and starts to rub it.

"The last time I rubbed your back was 3 years ago, when your dad passed." She says. I nodded. Ever since I was little I have had anxiety, my dad would always rub my back to calm me down. When he was killed in battle, it felt like my whole world was crashing down. The one person who was there the whole time besides my family was Lauren. When Lauren and I turned 13, my dad told Lauren about my anxiety, and how to calm me down.

"Yeah, I should probably call my mom." I say sitting up. I reach over to grab my phone, and dialed my moms number. It rang like 4 times until my mom picked up.

"Hello honey, how are you?" My mother answers.

"Hey Ma, I'm ok, how are you and the boys?" I ask referring to my older brothers, who always make sure to come home for Veterans day. All except Chris Jr, who is overseas with the Marines right now.

"We're ok, we're doing ok. How are you, do you need to talk about anything?" My mom asks sounding concerned.

"I'm ok, Lauren's here." I say looking at Lauren and smiling.

"Oh, really? We had dinner with the Jauregui's last night." My mother says.

"Can I talk to her?" Lauren asks. I nod.

"Hey Ma, Lauren wants to talk to you, I'll call you tomorrow, I love you." I say to my mom. I hand the phone to Lauren, and get up to go grab a water bottle. I walk back into the room and stop at the door.

"Yes, I promise to take very good care of her, yes I do love her, very much, for almost five years. Yes, I know this will be a hard day for her, and yes, I will rub her back so she can sleep. Ok tell my parents I love them, ok goodbye." Lauren hangs up the phone.

"I love you too." I say walking up to the bed. I lay down next to Lauren, and look at her cockily. She's sitting crossed legged on the bed, and tosses me my phone. She blushes and hides her hands in her face. "Hey, hey don't do that. Lauren, I have loved you since we were 13, and I haven't stopped. I had no idea that you felt the same way, but now that I know, we can skip that awkward phase, and I can proudly say that I love you Lauren." I pull her closer to me so I sit up, and she sits in front of me. I grab her hands.

"I love the way you love to read, the way you get excited about little things, the way you love the fans, the way you love." I say putting my eyebrows up at the end. "You have my whole heart, and have for 5 years." I say and look up to see Lauren with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I know how you will always take care of me, because you always have, even when we weren't together. I know how you will always make sure I am ok before yourself. I know you will always have the biggest heart of anyone I will ever meet, and I want you to give me that heart. I trust you, and I want you to trust me." I finish. I have honestly never admitted any of that, and I don't where that came from. I wipe her tears from her face, and give her a kiss on her lips.

"Thank you, I really needed that. No one has ever said anything like that to me, thank you." Lauren says.

"Don't thank me I was just being honest. Now I say we take a bath, and then watch a lot of shitty TV, until I have to go to hockey." I say. She nods, so we go into the bathroom. She is looking in the mirror trying to fix her make up. "I say just wash it off, you look better without it." I mumble trying to find the correct temperature of the water.

"Oh how cliche that is of you." She says turning around. I laugh and get in the bath which is halfway filled. Ooh my nuts, its hot. "That's a cute face when something's to hot." Lauren laughs.

"It was hot on my nuts!" I yell at her. She just giggles and steps into the bath. I cover my privates so she doesn't sit on them, and she leans back against me. I let go of myself, and wrap my arms around her waist. "I love you." I pepper kisses along her shoulder.

"I love you too." She says leaning into my touch. I could stay here forever. "Really?" She asks.

"Huh?" I ask.

"You said you could stay here forever." She says.

"OH, did I say that out loud?" I ask. She nods and I don't know how to respond.

"Yeah, but it was cute don't worry, I want you to stay here forever." She mumbles.

A/n: Sorry for mistakes, I would love feedback, thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed. You can also read this on 5hfanfiction.tumblr.com