Chapter 26

Your POV

"Alright everyone before we leave, I would like to bring out my beautiful girlfriend Y/n! Babe come on out!" Why was she calling me out. I awkwardly walk out on stage. "Y/n, we have a bit of a surprise for you." I look at Lauren. "Close your eyes." I close my eyes. "Keep them closed. Dinah." I feel Dinah wrap her arms around me. "Now many of you don't know this but Y/n has a brother over seas named Chris, but what she doesn't know is that he's actually here." I open my eyes looking around for him. I try to get out of Dinah's grasp but she holds on tight. "Please welcome out Sargent Y/Ln!" Dinah let's go of me and I run to my brother, the one I haven't seen in almost 2 years. I jump up, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"Hi Chris." I cry against his shoulder.

"Hey little sis!" He whispers in my ear.

"You're home." I cry into his shoulder. My brother is my best friend, I haven't seen him in such a long time, I missed him so much. I felt this whole feeling of relief fall over my body. My brother was home. He was safe, he was ok.

"I'm gonna put you down now." He whispers.

"Please don't." I beg. I feel him drop my legs, and  I wrap my arms around his torso. The tears don't stop coming from my eyes. He was ok. I eventually pull away from him, and wipe my tears from my eyes. Lauren hands him the mic.

"Uh so Y/n, I have a little bit of bad news, but then some even better news. Uh I got shot over there. But I'm ok... I promise." I feel my heart drop into my stomach. "No, I'm fine. I'm fine. But also, I'm home. For good. I served my time. I'm done." I let my cries take over my whole body and run back to my safe, healthy brother.

"Thank god." I whisper. When I actually pull away from him I turn to Lauren who went to hug Chris as well. "Thanks Laur." I smile kissing her gently. I turn back to Chris and just look in his big brown eyes. He was home. He was safe. He was ok.

We all thank the audience and shit and then go back to the dressing room. All of the girls except Lauren went to dinner. I was on the couch with Lauren, we were cuddled up and talking to Chris.

"So you guys are official now?" He smiles. I nod smiling down at Lauren. I kiss the side of her head gently. "How long?" He smiles.

"Almost 8 months." I smile. Lauren looks up at me. I nod. "Almost 8 months..." I whisper.

"Nice, congrats. I think you guys are gonna get married." He smiles. I turn to him.

"That's the goal. So uh have you seen Mom yet?" I ask. He smiles and nods.

"She uh cried for like 10 years. But she was excited. Even the boys cried." He smiles. "You wanna see my scar?" He asks.

"I thought you would never ask." I smirk going over to him. He lifts up his uniform jacket, and theres a 6 inch scar down the middle of his stomach. "Awesome." I smile. He puts his shirt back down, and I go sit next to Lauren putting my arm back around her. "Did you see that?" I smile. Lauren looks up at me, smiling and nodding. "Oh look at mine." I smile. I stand up and take off my pants showing him my knee scar.

"That's cooler than mine!" He says laughing. I shrug.

"It's not really. You got yours in battle. I got mine from hockey." I shrug, pulling up my pants and sitting back down. "So, are you excited to be back where everyone speaks English?" I smile. Chris laughs.

"I'm happy that I can go get a burger when ever I want." He smiles. I laugh. "So when are you coming home?" He asks.

"Uh, well I have to go back to LA for a week, just to do some promo and stuff, but then I'm home for a month." I smile. He nods. "Are you becoming a police officer?" I ask him.

"Yeah, I think I might move to Boston. Mary is up there, and they have an amazing PD." He says.

"Or you could stay in Miami..." I trail off. He laughs.

"Ya, no thanks." Chris has always hated Miami. He thinks it's too hot, and everyone talks either Spanish to fast or English to slow. He has always liked the north because you could wear sweatpants without dying.

"Y/n, Lauren. We're going back to the hotel." Camila pops her head win the door. Lauren and I stand up as does Chris.

"Are you staying nearby?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"I have to get back home. I promised mom that I wouldn't be gone for too long. She's so happy I'm home." Chris smiles. He put his uniform hat back on. I hugged  him tightly, I really didn't want to let go. "Hey Y/n, my flight is in 2 and a half hours. I have to go. I'll see you in a week." We separate and I look up at him. He kisses my forehead.

"In a week." I smile. He hugs Lauren and then walks out. I turn to Lauren. "Thank you so much for planning all that." I smile wrapping my arms around Lauren's waist. I gently kiss her lips. "Honestly, I can't think of anything better."

"I know how much you missed him, especially now that all of this was happening, and your mom called me telling me he was home. I talked it over with her, and then also with Chris." She smiles.

"I love you. So fucking much." I kiss Lauren and she smiles against my lips. "What did I do to deserve you?" I whisper against her lips. Lauren giggles and we were rudely interrupted again.

"Jauregui, let's go!" Dinah says. Lauren and I groan, separate, and collect our shit, following Dinah out to the bus. We throw our crap down and collapse on the couch next to the rest of the girls.

"That's it... that's the tour..." I whisper.

"Yep." Ally says. "Thanks for coming Y/n. We couldn't have picked someone better to open for us." Ally says. I turn to her and smile.

"Thanks." I smile. "Thanks for letting me come. I've loved all of this. Honestly thanks guys." I say to the girls. They all nod in appreciation, and I turn to Lauren who pecks my lips lightly. "Thanks." I whisper.

A/n: Sorry for mistakes, I would love feedback, thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed. You can also read this on 5hfanfiction.tumblr.com