Chapter 28*

Your POV

It's good to be home. I collapse on my bed, and my Mom walks in smiling. "Hey sweetie." She smiles. I sit up against the headboard. I hadn't told her about the Ariana Tour yet, I was going to now.

"I have some good news." I say. She smiles. "Ariana Grande invited me to support her on her world tour." I smile. Mom's face lights up.

"Oh my goodness! That's great!" Mom says hugging me. "I'm so proud of you." She smiles shaking me back and forth.

"I leave in 4 months. It's uh 8 months long..." I tell her when she pulls away. Her face drops.

"8 months?!" She looks like she's a mix of angry and sad. I nod. "Ok, are you sure you're ready for this?" She asks.

"No, but I'm gonna work my ass off. I'm gonna do as well as I possibly can." I tell her. She smiles.

"I'm so proud of you sweetie. Congratulations. You deserve it. The Jauregui's are coming for dinner. I'm gonna make some chicken and pasta. Does that sound ok?" She asks. I nod, and she gets up to go make dinner.

They weren't going to be here for at least an hour, so I decide to go for a run. I change into some running clothes and leave the house with music blasting through my ears. One of my songs come on, and I got so excited so I started running faster.

When I came home, I was all sweaty and out of breath, and I realized the Jaureguis were already here. I take my headphones out as I walk into the living room. "Hey." I smile at the multiple people sitting in the living room.

"Hey sweetie. Why don't you and the girls go upstairs. Dinner will be ready in 20, so please shower." Mom says. I nod, and lead Lauren and Taylor upstairs. Lauren plops on my bed, and Taylor on my desk chair. I take off my shirt, and toss it in the hamper. I throw my phone and headphones on the bed, and grab a towel.

"I'm gonna shower. BRB." I smile. Lauren hates when I use acronyms in real life.

I take a shower, and walk back into my room. I change and turn around and is smiling at me, Taylor has her back to me. "What?" I smirk, laying on my side parallel to her.

"I love you." She smiles. I kiss her softly. It wasn't an intense kiss, but it was passionate which I always enjoy. Lauren cups my cheeks, and pulls me closer.

"Hey! Come on! PG please! Guys!" Taylor pouts. I pull away from a giggling Lauren and sit up against the headboard, and Lauren sits on my lap. She rests her head on my shoulder, and I wrap my arms around her waist.

"Are you coming to the treehouse tonight?" Lauren asks. I shake my head and she pouts.

"I promised Chris I would help him pack tomorrow at like 7 am, so he can send all of his stuff up to Boston before he moves next week." I explain. Lauren nods and I peck her lips.

We sit in relaxing silence, silence I haven't had in 3 months, for another 10 minutes until Mom calls us down for dinner. Lauren and I walk down hand in hand, and sit at the table with our families. We all dig in and I put my right hand on Lauren's thigh. I feel goosebumps apear on her skin, I turn to her, and she gives me a warning look.

I smile, and move my hand slightly higher. "So Y/n, did you like the tour?" Mike asks. I nod, and swallow my bite.

"Yeah, it was cool. The crowds were crazy, and the girls were really supportive." I smile. Mike nods, and continues to dig in.

"Laur, did you like having Y/n open for you? Like was it different?" Clara asks.

"I hated it. I had to see her all of the time." Lauren says sarcastically. I tighten my grip slightly on her thigh, and she turns to me and smirks. "I'm just kidding, it was great. I got to see her all the time." Lauren smiles at me. I loosen my grip slightly on her thigh, and I feel her relax a little bit.