Chapter 20

Your POV

"Ok baby. You're going to do great." Lauren says kissing my cheek. I smile and kiss her lips.

"Thanks." I say adjusting my right in-ear. I hear the eruption of screams as the lights go off. I turn to Lauren who is smiling. "I think I have to go." I whisper.

"Good luck." I kiss her and walk out onto the stage. I stand in front of the mic and a spotlight hits me. The crowd erupts and I can't help but smile.

"Hi everyone. I'm Y/n-" Screams. "Uh some of you may know may know this song, it was my first single it's called Long Way Home."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgBzFkQQDNc

The screams were really loud. Everyone was cheering. Why? Oh shit I have to talk again. "Thank you. Thank you. You guys might know this one, this is by Ed Sheeran and it's called Thinking Out Loud."

-

"That was fucking awesome! That was so cool!" I say to Lauren as I walk offstage. She laughs. "I have so much energy. I need to do something! I'm gonna go for a run. Good luck baby." I kiss her and walk away.

After Thinking Out Loud, I did 18 by One Direction, Here's To Never Growing Up by Avril Lavigne, and then my other single Disconnected. It was awesome. Everyone was cheering, some girls were crying.

I had so much energy now and I wanted to, really, have sex with Lauren. But I had to do something else. I sent out a thank you tweet, and decided I should go watch the girls perform.

I stand back stage, and the girls are just finishing Reflection. "Ok everyone! Thank you, thank you!" Lauren says into the mic. "Now we are going to do a Q&A. Send in truth or Dares. I'll be right back. Let me get my phone." Lauren comes off stage and sees me. "Hey baby." She smiles. "Come on stage. Come on." She grabs her phone, and hands me a microphone, and we walk out on the stage hand in hand.

"Y/n!" Camila screams hugging me.

"Camz. If you don't let go of my girlfriend I will physically remove you." Lauren warns.

"Actually Lauren, it's Camila and I that are in love. You're just a cover story." I say into the mic.

"You're really funny." Lauren mocks.

"I know." Camila lets go of me. "One of the many reasons why you love me." I tease. Lauren rolls her eyes and looks at her phone.

"I dare Y/n to try to do the Reflection dance." Lauren laughs reading the question. I roll my eyes. "Normani teach her." Lauren says. I give Lauren my mic, and Normani walks over to me. She shows me the dance and I sloppily follow behind.

"Ok do it yourself." Normani says. I attempt to do the dance but quit about halfway through. I shrug.

"That was the hottest thing I've ever seen." Lauren attempts to say with a straight face. I roll my eyes and flip her off. She hands me my mic and laughs. "You are the next Beyoncè." Lauren says smirks.

"Fuck off." I mumble into the mic. Lauren and Dinah are each on their phones looking for more truths or dares. I look over Dinah's shoulder and find a truth. "Lauren how good is Y/n in bed?" I read out. Everyone laughs and the crowd erupts.

I look at Lauren, and go over to her. "She's awful. She's just hot, that's why I'm with her." Lauren says.

"Oh complete bullshit and you know it." I roll my eyes. Lauren laughs and the crowds screaming hurts my ears. "I'm fucking great." I whisper.

"Ok baby. You believe that." Lauren says patting my shoulder. I pout and walk over to Camila.

"Camila your opinions?" I ask. Lauren laughs.

"I think you're great." Camila says simply.

"Thank you." I smile.

-

"Goodnight." I say to Lauren pecking her lips. We were back on the bus, and driving off to the next city. I was going to bed, but Lauren had to stay up with a the girls and their manager to talk about something. "I love you." I whisper against her lips.

"I love you too." I go into my bunk and adjust myself. I pull out my phone and scroll through my twitter.

@Y/n'slover: Lauren doesn't deserve Y/n. Y/n is too pretty for her.

@Y/nY/Ln: @Y/n'slover don't you think your name is a little weird considering Lauren is my lover?

I needed to go to bed. I scroll through Instagram and like a pic Lauren posted. It was from backstage and it was of me, it was during Thinking Out Loud and everyone's flashlights were up. The comment was "I'm so proud of my baby" with a red heart. I like it, and move on.

I plug my phone in, and lay down. I had a feeling this was going to be fun.

A/n: Sorry for mistakes, I would love feedback, thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed. 5hfanfiction.tumblr.com