Not From This World ( MDZS ST...

By Honeydew_froggo

Not From This World (MDZS) BOOK 1 (Ongoing) Lin Xia's life turns upside down when she falls into the... More

Pt 1. Her World to Their Past
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7 pt 1
7 pt 2
7 pt 3
8
8 pt 2
What Xia Would Look Like (to me)
Xia's Theme and Character Info
9 pt 2
10 pt 1
10 pt 2
Cover(s) for Book 2
11.
11.5
12
New Book (Coming Soon)
12 pt 2
Author Note
13
14
NEW STORY COVER
15
16
LINK TO SEASON 3 ,EP 1
17
18
19
20
21
22.
23
24
HI EVERYONE !!!!
26
27
28
29
30

9

4.7K 234 71
By Honeydew_froggo

I swear the opening is stuck in my head >_< But i'm not complaining! Please vote and leave comments! (And also check out my newest book The Lan Flower !)

When Xia watched MDZS , she didn't pay much attention to Caiyi town, but to see it right before her eyes- she fell in love with everything about it.

Earlier that day, Huaisang had invited her to accompany him to town to get some art supplies. Of course, she would have immediately said yes (who would say no to the adorable director Nie?),but she first had to get permission from either Lan sibling.

Lan Zhan had flat out said no (do I detect a hint of jealousy?) so she went to Lan Xichen who said she could go, but only if Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian were there to look after her. Lucky for her, Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian were both happy to escape the peaceful yet boring Cloud Recesses for a bit.

"We're so fortunate to be out here!Thank God!" Wei Wuxian exclaims, taking his seat next to Xia with a bowl of icecream in his hand.

"Lan Zhan is busy hunting water spirits. Lan Qiren went to attend a meeting held by the Nie Clan-Good luck has come and no one's gonna stop it!"

Jiang Cheng ,who sits across from Wei Wuxian , sends the older male an unamused look.

"Good luck?You have offended the Lan Clan. When Lan Qiren comes back,he'll make you pay for it."

Xia looks at Wei Wuxian with an expression mirroring Jiang Chengs.

"Yeah, and Lan Zhan's gonna kick your ass for sure. Dont think I don't know about the kinky stunt you pulled in the library!"

The young cultivator smiles nervously.

"U-um, about that. The book is actually Huaisangs ! He let me borrow it!"

Xia scoffs.

"No excuses! Lan Zhan isn't a pervert like you. You scarred his beautiful virgin eyes with your porn!"

"Hmph!It's not my fault he's such a fuddy duddy!" Wei Wuxian pouts, stuffing his mouth full of ice cream, completely changing the subject.

"Mmm!I bet Yanli would love this!"

While Wuxian begins sniffing the air , Xia thinks about what episode she could be in.

'It's definitely an earlier episode ...so maybe this is when ..'

"Don't run so fast! You'll fall in the water!"

Jiang Cheng's voice brought her out of her thoughts and made her tur around to see Wei Wuxian leaving in a boat.

'He must be looking for Emperor's Smile!"

She jumps up as Jiang Chengs yells for her to come back.

She runs towards the boat that Wei Wuxian is about to leave on,unaware that on a bridge above the boats Lan Zhan and Xichen spotted the girl running towards the water.

'Lady Xia is chasing after the trouble maker.'

Just as Wei Wuxian pushes away from the dock, he hears someone yell out his name.

Turning around ,he sees Xia running towards the dock and he's sure that she might fall in ,but to his surprise, she jumps off the edge and lands gracefully into his boat.

But then stumbles.

"Eek!"

As she falls,Wei Wuxian immediately drops the bamboo oar in his hands and moves forward, grabbing her hands and pulling her back up towards his chest.

" Are you alright,A'Xia?"

When she looks up into his grey eyes ,her face turns bright red. Why did she always end up in his arms like some cdrama?

"A'Xian..."

He moves away with tinted cheeks and a smiles.

"You were so eager to accompany me that you jumped off a dock."

Her face went from flustered to irked.

"Hmph, don't flatter yourself!"

Above them on the bridge, Lan Zhan looked passive but his heart felt light as he watched the two teens.

"Brother, why do we have to bring them with us? Fighting monsters is no joke. It is a dangerous journey."

"Jiang Cheng,Wei Wuxian,and Jiang Xia have a good reputation in Yunmeng and are highly capable." Xichen turns to look at his younger brother with a teasing smile.

"And weren't you happy for them to go? I was aware of the impression that you wanted Lady Jiang and Wei Wuxian to come. That's why I agreed."

"That's not true."

🌸🌸🌸

Meanwhile, Wei Wuxian is searching for the Emperor's Smile while Xia sits in the back of the boat admiring the scenery.

A woman close to shore,calling our for Wei Wuxian to try her loquats, which distracts the young man for a second.

Xia looks up just in time to see the boat hit another, much more lavish, one.

Wei Wuxian immediately bows when he sees the owner of the boat.

"I apologize, Mr. Jin."

The young Jin male sits in his boat with an annoyed expression on his face. In his hand ,an empty cup as the drink had splashed on his face and onto his clothes.

"Was that intentional, Wei Wuxian? " He says deadly low as he gets up.

"The river is pretty wide so did you really have to hit me?"

Xia takes this moment to get up and move beside Wei Wuxian.

"I wasn't paying attention. I can buy you some more if you want."

"Hmph ,no need."

"Alright , if that's what you want then I'll-"

"Just make sure the Jiang clan of Yunmeng,stays away from me."

This made Wei Wuxian tense up with anger.

"What do you mean by that?"

Xia moved in front of him and looked at Zixuan unamused.

"He said he was sorry, young master Jin. You shouldn't egg him on."

Zixuan looks at the girl with an unreadable expression.

"A young woman shouldn't be seen with a man she is not married to. It isn't proper."

Xia scoffs and crosses her arms.

"Screw what's proper! it's more fun than acting like an arrogant ,lonely loser."

Zixuan's face turns red with embarrassment and Wei Wuxian looks at Xia with a small smile.

'Shes definitely different from most girls.'

A boat slid in between the two's,with a nervous Huaisang on board.

" Um ...Calm down ...haha...just calm down."

Xia silently fumed. Zixuan was a total hottie but his attitude made him very unattractive. She didn't want to hate him,but at the moment she really felt like kicking his ass.

Zixuan looks at the young Nie.

"Huaisang,here's some advice. If you lay down with dogs,you'll end up with fleas. Be careful who you consider a friend. Don't neglect your studies. Your brother will want to have a word with you if you don't."

Suddenly Xia gets a strange feeling that makes her spine tingle. She looks down at the water.

'it feels as if something is lurking.... could it be the water spirits?'

Just as she had these thoughts, Zixuan's boat rocked, making him glare at Wei Wuxian.

"Wei Wuxian! How dare you!"

Wei Wuxian only put his hands up.

"D-don't look at me! It's not my fault!'

Then suddenly,all 3 of the boats began to move violently making the 4 teens stumble.

Now convinced that Wei Wuxian had nothing to do with it , Zixuan looks towards the water.

"Something strange is going on."

Xia then remembers that it is indeed the water spirits and she quickly takes action.

"Nie Huaisang! Duck!"

Huaisang looks at the girl confused but suddenly, a grotesque creature emerges from the water, jumping out at him.

Xia takes the bamboo oar, jumping into the air ,and smacks the spirit in the head, making it fall back into the water.

Huaisang falls back onto the boat with a shaken expression. Xia moves close to him with am almost dazed look.

'holy shit! I just whacked a spirit!'

More water spirits emerge and begin to climb into boats and onto the shores , causing the people to panic.

"Water spirits! It's water spirits!"

A woman is chased by a spirit and just before it could grab her, it is slashed by Wei Wuxian's sword.

Xia blinks.

"How'd he get there so fast!?"

Then, a bigger water spirit came out of the water and onto Huaisang's boat, making it tip over.

Huaisang and Xia yelp as they are suddenly sliding forward. They quickly move to the higher end of the ship and hang onto the wood for dear life.

"Crap! We might just die! I shouldn't have left my sword with Jiang Cheng!"

Suddenly the boat stops rocking and the two look up at the roof of the boat to see-

"Xichen!"

"Lan Huan!"

As Xichen, Zixuan ,Wei Wuxian, and Jiang Cheng slash at the emerging water spirits, Lan Zhan, who stands gracefully on his floating sword, throws paper talismans towards the spirits, which land on their foreheads and make them go back underwater.

Xia sighs with relief but suddenly yelps when she feels something yank her backwards into the water.

Huaisang, who had turned away to watch the others fighting, looks back towards Xia only to see she's not beside him. He frantically looks around for any sign of her.

"A'XIA!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 10.9K 39
[Completed] After being separated by morals, by death, and at last by duties, Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji find themselves with an empty space in their...
57.4K 3.7K 11
Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji's love is so true, but unfortunate events made them far from each other- After a long long time, Wei Wuxian met Wang Yibo...
203K 13.5K 57
In the university, Lan Wangji is a famous bad boy; an engineering student with a love for racing and bikes. He's a charismatic, rich and cocky alpha...
569K 24.7K 51
wangxian are just not leaving my mind as i am working on my other story . so to give my heart peace i will write this ff . PLS don't reupload or cop...