The Girl with the Purple Hair

By randombutterfly_101

The new girl in town is a straight badass. She is very blunt and straight up with people. She is also incredi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Bonus chapter 1
Bonus chapter 2
Bonus chapter 3
Bonus chapter 4

Chapter 68

2K 81 20
By randombutterfly_101

"Mom! It's so much!"

Tammy sat staring at her son ramble on about the fight he had just had with Blake as he paced back and forth in front of her.

"What do you think?" Jace asked her.

"Ummm.."

She played with her wedding ring and Jace sat next to her.

"Please be honest, whose fault was it?"

"From what you told me, and my perspective it seems like your fault honey" Tammy sighed.

"But how?!" he grumbled as he threw his hands up in the air before they fell back on his lap.

"Jace you got mad at her for really no reason yesterday, if Taylor made you mad then you shouldn't have taken it out on Blake. Then today Taylor caused another fight, Blake's right if you say you hate her but talk to her here and there then you don't actually hate her. You wouldn't willingly talk to someone you hate."

Jace sighed, now realizing that he was in fact in the wrong and Blake was only defending herself.

"I screwed up didn't I?" he mumbled.

"I don't think you did, couples have fights and you two just so happen to get your first and second one out of the way. It's what makes you stronger as a couple."

Jace nodded and rubbed his face, he wanted to wait until Blake and himself have calmed down before he tries talking to her.

After his family had eaten dinner he kissed his mom on the cheek goodbye before leaving to Blake's house to fix his mess.

He knocked on the door, becoming anxious as he wiped his hands on his sweatshirt.

"What?" Blake asked rudely as she opened up the door.

Her hair was up in a messy ponytail and she wore sweatpants and one of her dad's old shirts that still smelt like him.

"I came here to apologize" he said quietly.

She crossed her arms over her chest and raised an eyebrow at him.

"Well?"

"I'm sorry for saying the things I said to you. My mom made me realize that it was my fault for our fight and I am sorry for arguing over nothing. I blocked Taylor, I won't have anymore contact with her because I don't want to have another fight about her with you. Do you forgive me?"

"Sure why not, this argument was pointless. But my anger towards you is still slightly there."

Jace smiled and he brought her into a hug, enjoying the feeling of her in his arms.

"I really am sorry baby, I love you."

"I love you too" she mumbled into his shoulder.

He let go of her and he smiled down at her slightly.

"Can we go cuddle now?" she asked him.

He absolutely loved when she showed her soft side to him.

"Of course."

He shut the door behind them and she led them up to her room where Sparrow laid biting at his bone Blake had bought him.

Blake jumped into her bed and Jace climbed in after her, pulling the girl up onto his chest.

"I have a question for you" Jace said.

Blake hummed as she picked the lint off his hoodie.

"Do you want kids when you're older?" Jace asked her.

He honestly had no idea if she wanted kids, he really wants kids when he is older. He would also love for them to be with Blake, if things work out in his favor.

"Yeah, would you?"

"Me too, how many?"

"Maybe like two."

Jace hummed, he wanted five.

"How many would you want?"

"Five."

"Five?! Your wife is sure going to be busy" she laughed.

A little pain shot through Jace's heart and he held onto Blake tighter to get rid of the feeling.

"Before my dad died, he told me to tell stories about him so they can know who their grandpa was."

Jace smiled down at Blake, he was proud at how far she has come since his death. She isn't as sad as she was when talking about him.

"I'm sure they will get to watch all his movies, videos, listen to his songs and interviews and see how amazing he was."

Blake smiled at that, "yeah, it's too bad they couldn't see how much of a great person he was outside of all that. He wasn't as professional, he was more goofy around me and mom. I just wish they got to see that."

"I'm sure they will be glad with what they have."

She nodded and sighed pulling the blanket up to her chin.

"I can't wait to travel the world" she whispered.

Jace frowned and looked down at her sparkly eyes.

"Really?"

"Yeah, me and my dad always talked about it. I can't just let it go to waste, I'm going to become big someday."

"I'm glad baby."

He kissed her forehead and rubbed her back softly.

No matter how selfish he wanted to be and how he felt hurt about her words he was glad and proud of her. She had her mind set on becoming famous and he knows she can do it. She has the talent to become a singer and photographer. He really couldn't be more proud of her. It would just suck to be away from her but as long as she would be happy he would be okay with it.

All he ever wanted now was for her to be happy because in his eyes, she deserved it the most. Especially after everything she has been through.
———
2-23-21

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

551K 13.4K 25
Emery Scott was a shy quiet nerd who always got picked on but tried to stay out of everyone's way. She got picked on from 6th grade to sophomore year...
1.7M 59.3K 40
He needs a scholarship. She's... well, she's just being nice. To him, she's just another nerd. To her, he's just a washed up jock. But when he finds...
27.7K 831 52
" hey ". I look up to see a tall guy, around my age. Dark brown hair, brown eyes. Wearing a jean jacket, jeans and a gray top with black running shoe...
239 16 14
Riley West - The new girl in town. Shy at first, but loud when you get to know her. Kinda outspoken. Family problems. Jaxon Brooks - Been there since...