❝ ᴡᴍᴍᴀᴘ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs ❞

بواسطة Nyxzie_i

ᴡᴍᴍᴀᴘ ᴏɴᴇsʜᴏᴛs Heads up! It's written so bad so not recommended to be read. This book serves as m... المزيد

(A/F)- Dream I (Claude)
(S)- Heat (Claude)
(F)- Touch (Felix)
(S)- Longing (Felix)
(F)- Care (Felix)
(S)- Hidden(Lucas)
(A)- Fool (Lucas)(kinda?)
(F)- Ice Cream Date(Lucas)
(S)- Somnophilia (Ijekiel)
(F)- Introduction (Ijekiel)
(F)- Cute (Athy)
(A/F)-Misunderstood (Lucas)
(S)-Filthy (Anastacius)
(F)- Companion (Claude)
New Year's Special
Scenario 1
Father's Day
Smut Fest-(FOURSOME)
Valentines Special

(A/F)- Dream II

4.5K 165 86
بواسطة Nyxzie_i

Series Name: Dreams of Reality

3000+ words

___
I wish I was dead.
___

An hour later, (Y/N) woke up with a bitter smile. One thought lingering her mind.

'Ha.. I wish that wasn't a dream.. But it isn't bad though..'

A knock resonated through her doors, snapping her from her thoughts. And thus, it made her remember what would happen by now, not that she cared, as the heavy weight on her heart was not there anymore.
Before she opened the door, she took another batch of pills for body and pain numbness.

As her hand twisted and open her door, a force on her gut made her fly and hit the floor with so much force. Her eyes widened in surprise and pain as blood seeped out of her mouth.

'Ahhh shit, I wont be able to socialize for 3 months or so with how harsh he seemed to be..'

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?! YOU RUINED OUR IMAGE!!"

'There they go.. With the lectures again..'

A cry of silent gasps and grunts escape her lips as her 'father' stomped on her arms. Her vile of a woman mother, just watched with boredom. On a few hits of him, her arms had numbed from pain and medicine. Thankfully.

"AHHHHH YOU STUPID USELESS SHIT! I WISHED I HAD A SON! I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN! FUCK!"

'Again with the son thing, if you really wanted, why not fuck your brains out and make one.'

Throughout her 'lessons' she had no choice but to take in the pain as tears relentlessly fell from her tired numbed face.

'I wished I was dead too.'

~~~
On another world,

Just as the girl faded away, Claude stared at the spot the girl had just been.

He took his thoughts away from the girl and went back away from the water, there Felix, a red haired knight was waiting.

An annoyed face pulled once again om his face as he remembered the pain filled face of the girl. The knight taking notice asked,

"What's wrong, Your Majesty?"

"Nothing."

Felix, sensing the conflicted emotions of his master decided not to push further.

~~~
As you wake up. An unfamiliar dark ceiling greeted your (eye color) orbs.

'Night?'
You thought.

You tried moving your arms to stand but was unable to do so as tingling numbness covered your body.
All of your body, went numb.

As you glanced around with your peripheral vision, eyes adjusted to the darkness, a glint of what seemed to be blonde hair located on the edge of a long couch caught your attention.

One word, or rather, name immediately went to your mind.

"Claude?" You softly said, wanting to test whether it was him sleeping or not.

As soon as the name left your lips, Claude's eyes lazily opened. He hummed in reply, indicating that he was awake and it was indeed him.

You asked as to why you were on his bed and how you get here, he answered that he found you pass out in front of the couch.

"Your wounds were also glowing"

As he said that, your eyes widened. Mustering up the strength on your head, you tilted it sideways to see your arms.

If he said wounds, why are there none?

If this was a dream, why would they glow and not leave scars or traces on your body?

One thing would answer that, is by waking up in the real world.

"I see.." was the only thing your muttered out before you fell in a awkward silence.

Deciding to break the ice, you asked.

"You might be curious as to why I'm like this right now, so I'll tell you what I think happened to me.

My father beat me up, I suffered from broken arm and possibly beaten up stomach too. Possibility as to why my body is numb is I took a medication, or my body is done with the pain.
I might experience a ton shit pain when I wake up though, hopefully they gave me medication for it."

"Your world is strange."

"Yup. Very much so. This is why I like it more here, its peaceful."
You smiled softly as you remembered your doings earlier.

While lost in your thoughts, Claude had accidentally fell asleep leaving you awake.
Somehow, your body felt exhausted all of the sudden. You were still healing afterall. And so you decided to sleep too.

When the king of light has taken it's throne, you found yourself alone on Claude's room, fortunately able to move.

Maids then was ushered in and began preparing you like they were treating someone they knew already, you still needed help still afterall.

Your question was answered as soon as you got to the dinner hall, you were introduced as a guest, however, Felix thought it was strange. He didn't take his majesty to be so helpful yet he knew he wasn't cruel either, either way, he respected his leader's decision.

It came to a shock to you as you managed to stay in that specific world for a few days, you managed to explore without a problem.

Claude was thinking of something strange too.

He had no idea why he still kept you, knowing he could have just left you out, but he blamed his past relation for it.

He was feeling strange as he started to notice small things you do, like how your expression is shifts every time your mood changes, or whenever you get excited, you continuously snap your fingers. (Am I the only one who does this?)

Or when you request silly quirky requests, he had no guts to deny it.

Felix had also been a lot more relaxed, he was thankful that such woman entered his highness' life and managed to tame him unnoticedly.
It was because Claude was already quick to fix his paperwork just to spend time with the girl. He now had a calming aura too.
And how he refuses invitations just to have tea with you.

You were contented, and happy in this dreamland.

But all happiness must come to an end.

"Your Majesty Claude!"

You grinned ear to ear.

The smile you sent to him made him smile for a millisecond before it hid.
He answered with a gentle hum, it had became a habit that whenever you greet him, he'd always reply with a hum.

"I was wondering if we could go on the lake.. Where.. We first met.. "

You managed to say, heart racing like a horse and face chili red.

Claude found your look amusing making him chuckle, he had been a tad bit comfortable for him to slip a few of his hidden emotions.

You literally died hearing his cute chuckle(ahh).
And to make it worse? He grabbed your hand, interlocking the fingers as he started walking, you getting dragged— following him.

Claude internally sent a pat to himself, seeing the cute reaction from you.

It died to early as you two had arrived.

Claude guided you on the boat and you two sailed in peacefulness.

You prayed that it would last forever.

You didn't notice the emperor as he stared, or rather, admired your face budged with excitement.

You were looking around the plants, knowing now how dangerous the beauties were.

And unknowingly, the boat bumped forward with force, forcing you to fly out of your sit and to front.
Claude internally panicked and tried to catch you, however, only ended up falling down with a weight above him.

Your eyes widened as you realized your face had come in contact with his cheek, also considered as cheek kiss.

You stuttered out apologies and profanities, unable to form any coherent sentence.

Claude however, had another thing in mind as he processed what happened.

He leaned up on your ear and whispered.

"You missed."

Before bringing down his lips unto yours.

Both lips moved in sync as both fell on the passion.
You opened your mouth to grant him access as he licked your bottom lip.
Tongue explored every untouched area of yours, lighting up the butterflies lost upon your soul.

As both separated, a sensual string of saliva connected to both.

Looking through his eyes, you felt the fondness it was foretelling you, you understood and reciprocated.

"I..-"

You were interrupted when he embraced you tightly, making you burst in to so many shades red.

"No.. Don't go.. Don't leave.."

You froze upon hearing it. His hug tightened, and only did you noticed when you placed your hands on his back that it was glowing.

Your demeanor changed to fear.

Fear

That the fantasy you had was fake.
But you knew, that these feelings, experience were all true. You were afraid to leave, but you had no choice.

You separated and clasped your hand on his cheek and stared intently on his eyes.

"I'll come back, for you. I'm sure of it."

Your gaze was filled with unwavering determination.

He sighed in displeasure but sent you a soft rare smile before bringing down you down for a kiss once again.

"Fine."

Once again, you faded with a smile, happy that there was somewhere where you were accepted.. Even if it was all fantasy.

'I love you'

As you faded away, unfortunately words weren't heard. Claude was left with a heart felt down. He was angry that a barrier was separating both of you, but he would wait. At least he thought so.

~~~
As soon as you woke up once again, your nostrils was filled chemical scents. You were inside a hospital. Your bedside was filled with gifts but you ignored them all.

Once a a doctor rushed in, she immediately called your.. Parents, saying you were awake.

"You took quite a fall"

Only did you notice that was the excuse.

You fucking fell. Wow, what nice parents you have!
You remained unbothered as they faked their sympathy and care, you wanted to sleep forever. Only did you forgot about your healed wounds all over your body as bandage covered them all.

Once the night fell, you excitedly internally smiled, as you waited for sleep to take over. Once exhaustion took over, darkness overtook.

Tiredly opening your eyes, you were greeted with the white ceiling ang chemicals of the hospital. You frowned, realizing you slept without the going to that place. Your heart beat was ringing in your ears in horror, but you assured yourself, that this was only temporary. That you were going to meet him again later, right?

Days passed, and not a single dream about him or that place passed, you were loosing hope.

'Of course it couldn't be real.. It was all a fucking dream.. A fantasy! How stupid could you be (Y/N)!?'

You burst into a fit of cry and sobs. Internally screaming as your chest tightened with the heavy feeling you felt. You wanted to throw a fit, destroy everything in your line of sight, but you couldn't..

It has been about 2 weeks, you went back to how you were. Eyes tired without life and empty smiles without warmth as well as seeing fake faces. You were just laying on the bed one afternoon, in about a few days, you were going to be released from this place and into the hell hole.

A nurse ranging from 25-27 with a gentle face, eyes blue filled with warmth with her blonde hair tied into a bun suddenly went to check on you, she had a kind smile that was comforting.

"Are you excited to be released?" You shook your head no and she nodded in understanding, after checking all for the records, she decided to stay for a bit which was surprising for you. She insisted that you tell her stories and so you did, you told her about your dreams, however, speaking in a third person, as if foretelling another person's life than your experience.

"Do you like fantasy stories?" You nodded and she pulled out a book. The cover says it all that it was probably fantasy romance.

'The Lovely Princess?'

"I'll lend this to you." Your eyes sparkled in excitement, you had a huge weakness on novels and books, she let out a chuckle making you repeatedly thank her with a sincere smile.

"Continue smiling okay?"

"If they deserve it."

She giggled cutely. Making you awe at her angelic sound and beauty, internally crying in envy.

'So Jealous!'

"I'm afraid I have to go, have fun on your life okay?" You nodded with a gentle yet sad smile and as she walk up the door, she whispered audible for you to hear.

'Take care of him.'

Your head snapped up at her retreating figure, nothing seems wrong. Blinking furiously in surprise, you thought you were mistaken as a silhouette of a tall woman with mid blonde hair at the back of the walking nurse looked at you with the same gentle eyes and smile the nurse had faded away.

You thought it was light playing tricks on you and shrugged then turned to the book your hand was clutching. Opening to the first page, your eyes widened at the familiar blonde hair and crystal eyes.. of a girl.

You quickly turned and read the first page. Eyes skimming with interest.

Time passed quickly..

At lost for words, confusion was swirling in your brain.

"It doesn't make sense..!" You were overwhelmed. About your supposedly 'dreams', the nurse, the story, all of it!

You saw with your two eyes the picture of the characters. He stood out among them. His face, eyes, hair, clothes, everything.

It was Claude. Claude de Alger Obelia. Emperor of Obelia.

The story was all about Athanasia, his daughter who he killed.

"Ha!" You clutched your temple and thought of this thoroughly.

"Wha.. How.. Why..! How did I end up there? How was I able to go in a novel I've never read! What the fuck is this!" You wanted to pull your hair out in frustration.

You sighed shakily and flipped the book to the last page. The hard cover of the book had none but one writing.

'Eisago'

"Eisago?" You mumbled out and shook your head. You wanted to rest now, your brain was fried from all this information. And so, you closed your eyes that were filled with exhaustion.

Would...

you like..

to..

know the Sto..

...ry..?

[Yes] [No]

'Yes'

You subconsciously answered. You were confused once again. This wasn't the usual dream you had, especially that one. Why was this happening now?

Information quickly filled up on your brain.

"Welcome to Interfered. We hold the people's lives that had interfered with another life. And you, (Y/n), have interfered once again. You are given a choice. Live without all these memories of interfering other's lives or Die?"

The voice speaking sounded like a young teenage girl, although robotic and echoing around.

"What do you mean?" You questioned in confusion.

"You have been interfering another's life since you were a kid. We took a blind eye to it as it didn't impact much. But now, you interfered once again and it made a big impact. Now choose."

"If I die, what will happen to me?"

"Simple. You die. Nothing left behind but a peaceful slumber from the kiss of death."

You knew this was a hard choice, but this was what you wanted right? To die a peaceful death? even if you live, you'd forget about this all. You'd forget him.

"Let me Die" Was what you wished for at last.

"Starting Prequel..."

"Loading.. Please wait..."

"Entering Prequel.."

"Connected."

Your eyes widened as informations sinked in on your mind. You laughed dryly.

"I see."

Then your heart monitor went dead. Straight line sound.

It wasn't death that was gonna face you, however, you did experience it.

Bright light surged your surroundings and only did it dim down that you saw yourself in that specific room.

In his room.

Yet again, you saw him there. On the couch, sleeping. Only you thought so.

A force made you fly to the wall, air left your lungs as the impact took it. You saw him, his eyes filled with murderous intent, however, it contracted your expression.

Your eyes were filled with tears, yet a smile was plastered.

"I'm back."

You choked out the best you could muster. Your voice was filled with regret and longing. For him.

His expression wavered for a bit, before it hardened.

"Ho-..

Who are you?"

"You know me Claude."

He didn't want to believe it. That after all those time, she left him. Now she decided to show up? Just after her?

"After 3 whole years. You just appeared now?"

Even when his expression didn't change, his voice said otherwise. It was filled with pain as it even cracked from all his feelings. He had yet a lot of years to forget the two, so why now?

"I didn't have a choice, I didn't hold fate. I don't know how I got here, however my life is up to you now. I only wished to see you, even if it costs all. I wouldn't even mind you kill me now that I have seen you."

You explained, you knew this wasn't enough explanation but this was all that were in your mind, for now. Like you said, it was all in his hands now.

"So do it. If you hate me that much, end your suffering from me."

Claude clenched his fist hard enough that it turned red from blood clothing, but it didn't pierce. His mind was in constant confusion. But he knew, even if his mind tell him to get rid of you, he couldn't.

Not when his heart still yearns for you.

So instead, he pulled you closer to him. Even when it was out of his character, his feelings were all overwhelmed. He didn't care about anything at all.
He wrapped his arms around you as he burried his face on the crook of your neck, tightly might I add.
He was afraid, that he let's go, you would disappear once again.

Both of you took your time in each other's arm. Even when you wanted to let go, he didn't approve of it, and so he continued to cling on you, more like carry you.

You managed to unwarpped his arm and faced him face to face. Then you leaned up and gave him a kiss full of passion, it was shortwilled but full of all the bottled emotions.

"I love you."

He humned in agreement making you sigh in content and relief. Then you added.

"You know why I like your name? It sounds like Cloud, just like where I fell first."

His body froze for a moment before she felt him shake a bit both in laughter and disbelief.

"You're really back.. "

Bonus

"How long was I missing?" You asked, your face facing his toned chest. Both of you were wrapped in each other's arms.

"3 years."

You blinked furiously, not believing what you heard.

"B-but.. It has been only 3 weeks on mine!"

You cried out in shock.

"Then you have hell to pay for all those missing years."

___
Yahhhhhh sorry this took so long, exam week just finished and I had to pass my PT's.

This one's rushed because I felt so guilty fhjfkf.
It might be confusing but it will be explained in another Claude oneshot. Afterall, I'm planning on connecting all my oneshots with each other.

P. S
Ik he's too ooc idc, we love soft boi👌

And if you think about it, if he didn't have all those traumatizing events, he might have been the type of soft boi who clings to their partner.

Oh well, have fun reading!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

13.2K 220 9
I know where you were looking. Disgusting perv- me too. Anyways, I have Nijisanji brainrot so I made this oneshot book. It has mostly fluff but somet...
42.8K 662 35
!!REQUESTS CLOSED!! Not much to say, Oneshots and all kind of sh*t that comes to mind. All about these lovely cookies we simp for. OwO Possible form...
20.8K 454 39
˚ ༘♡ a oneshot book based off luke and zander from the music freaks ⋆。˚ !! this book has been set to mature due to some stories including certain tri...
13.3K 429 70
The Cuphead Show Cuphead X Fem Raptor🦖 Reader Oneshots Requests are open on the first page ladies!😘❤🖤🤍 I accept lemons 🍋 and fluff I'll try an...