Ocean Eyes [Giyu Tomioka x Re...

By Rae-ChanSempai

(y/n) (l/n) was the Light Hashira and really close with Giyu. Of course she was doing all the talking but slo... More

INFO ON (Y/N)
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Christmas Special!!
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
A.N.
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A.N.
Epilogue Not Really Though
Ocean Eyes pt 2
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 Special!! (pt 1)
Chapter 50 Special!! (pt 2)
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A.N.
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Christmas Special!
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Valentines Special (Chapter 128)
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
Chapter 145
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 14

10.9K 375 589
By Rae-ChanSempai

Giyu POV
Uh...what do I do? I already have to deal with man eating demons, and now I have to be responsible for the girl I like who is now a demon...I need help.

. . .

Tanjiro!

I quickly moved (y/n) off of me which upset her, she made a whiney noise as   I left her grasp.

"Come on (y/n), we need to go." I say as I hold my hand out for her to hold. She quickly grabs it and I head for the door.

Time skip
"So...(y/n)'s been turned into a demon, and you're here to ask for my help?" Tanjiro repeats after I explained.

I nod my head.

"Well please come inside first, you're getting soaked." He spoke and stepped to the side. I stepped in and (y/n) followed, still holding onto my hand.

I looked around to be met with Nezuko popping her head in from the other room.

"Nezuko, come greet them." Tanjiro says kindly. His sister comes out and stands in front of me.

(Y/n) steps to the side to see what was going on. When she noticed Nezuko, she shied away behind me once again and held onto my haori.

"(Y-y/n)!" I stutter.

"Aw, she's a bit shy huh? Nezuko was the same for a little bit. Come on, I'll make some tea." Tanjiro smiles.

I follow him and sit down at the table. (Y/n) sits next to me a rests her head my shoulder.

Oh my gosh...why now??

I feel my cheeks start to flush again. Nezuko comes in and kneels next to (y/n).

At first, (y/n) slowly leaned farther into me, but Nezuko persisted in getting to know her.

When (y/n) got comfortable, she leaned towards Nezuko and played with her muzzle. Nezuko did the same.

I watched as (y/n) and Nezuko's eyes sparkle as they 'got to know each other'.

Nezuko pulled the other demon girl off of the floor and showed her around as Tanjiro came back.

"I see they're getting along, they're very much alike now. I wonder if they can somehow understand one another!" He says as he places down two cups of tea.

I grabbed mine and took a sip.

"So...about taking care of being a demon slayer and taking care of one...how does that work...?" I asked.

Tanjiro thought for a bit.

"Well, there's not much I can tell you really. You said most of it yourself to me. Make sure to keep her out of the sun, and don't let her eat humans." He spoke.

"Does it get hard carrying around Nezuko?" I asked.

Tanjiro looked at me with gentle eyes.

He's so kind what the heck...

"It can get hard, and if needed, I know someone who'll take (y/n) in. She's a demon who freed herself from Muzan's grasp. She actually asked me to help her in finding a cure for Nezuko." He explained.

I looked over to see (y/n) chasing Nezuko as they played their own game of tag.

"Why didn't you leave Nezuko there?"

"That's easy, she's the only family I have and the one thing I care about most. Nezuko thought the same thing. We didn't want to be separated." Tanjiro said with a smile.

"I see...thank you for the advice, I'll take my leave now."

Tanjiro nodded his head as I went over to grab the (h/c) haired demon and left.

A safe place for (y/n)...with how clingy she is, I don't think she'll have it...guess I'll go visit Urokodaki tomorrow and explain things.

The rain finally stopped and the clouds were slowly starting to disperse. The sun started peeking through holes and shined it's warm light in some places.

Gotta get home fast...

"(Y/n)...hop on." I said as I kneeled down. She quickly hopped on and I began to run as fast as I could.

Trying my best to avoid the light, time was not on my side. The sun started to show faster and it became harder to maneuver around it.

I stopped in a little spot of shade and (y/n) hopped off.

Think...what can I do?

. . .

That could work.

I say as I look over at (y/n)'s clothes.

I stripped off my haori leaving me in just my uniform and wrapped it around (y/n)'s head to keep it covered. I then wrapped her up in a little sushi roll and held her close to my body as I lifted her up.

I began my run home again.

Time skip
I dropped (y/n) onto her feet as we entered my house, heaving while trying to get my breath back.

We made it...holy-...we made...home...

It's not easy carrying someone while running that fast just to avoid the sun.

I keeled over to rest on my knees when I felt a small hand on the back of my head. I looked up and (y/n)'s bright, (e/c) eyes were right in front of mine.

Our faces were so close, I didn't even realize our noses were touching. My face flushed again, but (y/n)'s was flushed too.

I-is she aware...of her feelings? An hour ago...she was acting like a child who didn't understand anything...now she...she's blushing...

I-I'm blushing...does she know that!?

"Mmph..." She hummed.

I pulled my face away and stood up in confusion.

Is she trying to talk to me?

She also stood up and looked at me and made a pouty face.

"Hmmm..." she hummed in what sounded like a disappointed tone.

"What...what is it?" I hesitantly asked, as I wasn't sure if she could understand me. Her eyes widened and she let out a happy hum.

What...did I do?

"Why are you so happy...I didn't even do anything..." I trailed. (Y/n)'s eyes began to sparkle as she ran in a little circle with excitement.

C-cute...I want to make her happy again...but I don't even know what I'm doing...

(Y/n) stopped running around, grabbed my hands and looked at me dead in the eyes. Her eyes were full of determination and excitement at the same time.

"Uhm...I don't know...what you want me to do..." I said quietly. She melted in happiness and sighed after I finished speaking.

That's when it hit me.

"Y-you just want me...to talk to you?" I asked. Her eyes lit up as I spoke, and I smiled.

"Just like before...you really haven't changed now have you, (y/n)." I pat her head which made her flush. Her eyes held the biggest smile as I pet her silky hair.

Looking at (y/n) now, I begin to feel sorry...and guilty. I begin to feel it deep with in my heart, and I could feel my chest squeeze as I looked at her.

"I'm..sorry. Had I been there and just went out for you...you wouldn't have become a demon...you could've still been human..." I apologized to the small girl in front of me. She didn't understand a word I said, yet she listened carefully.

"(Y/n), I swear I'm going to get you back...and when I do, I'll never leave your side again." I smile sadly, and I could feel tears threaten to fall as I remembered this very familiar feeling.

(Y/n) noticed I was feeling a bit sad, and she ran right up and wrapped her arms around me tightly.

At first I hesitated, but I accepted her form of comfort and decided to hide my face in her shoulder and hug her tightly.

"Maybe you can't understand words...but you can definitely understand emotion...thank you...thank you, (y/n)."

Thank you for everything...

A.N.
I just wanted to say that I'm hinting towards the manga, so if you know you know, but please don't spoil it for others kay? Thanks ^^
Also...wowee another chapter!? Omg wooowww amazing. Am much proud of myself for updating this much 😂 anyways...goodbye friends, and stay freakin hydrated :3
Word count 1372 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 2.3K 31
" 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙚? " // a giyu tomioka x fem reader romance story ~ (Y/N) was previously pro...
43.5K 1.8K 55
"Can't I see you one last time...?" Those words repeating over and over in the mind of Tomioka Giyuu. Who is 'you', you may ask. Well... 'You' was G...
287K 10.5K 42
[Hashibira Inosuke x Reader] Born in a world riddled with demons and a thirst for revenge, you take it into your own hands to find the one behind you...
127K 2.9K 49
For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to have a side job.She then will meet the h...