Chapter 8

Your POV
I didn't want to take too long in the bath so I washed myself as fast as I could.

When I was done, I went to go and put on the clothes Giyu brought for me.

When I put them on, I couldn't help but inhale his scent. It consisted of lavender and cedarwood. It was such a warm and calming scent.

When I realized how weird I was being, I quickly dropped it and felt my cheeks heat up.

You're such a creep (y/n)...

I shake my head and pat my cheeks to try and calm myself, then go to leave the bathroom.

I noticed Giyu walking around kind of weird..almost...stumbling.

"Hey, are you alright?" I asked

He then began to fall backwards. I run and try my best to catch him.

"Giyu!!" I yell as he fell into my arms.
I put the back if my hand to his forehead.

He's burning up! Crap...what do I do!?

I begin to silently freak out as all my knowledge of how to take care of someone slowly slips away.

. . .

Okay, (y/n)...you got this...first get him to his bed...

I look down at Giyu who was having trouble breathing. He was much bigger and more built than me...which is a slight problem.

"Curse my weak arms!" I growl and try to drag him to his room.

When I finally get there, the futon wasn't set up.

"Are you kidding me!?"

I quickly moved the table, and grabbed his futon and blankets. After I set that all up, I then do my best to drag the sick man to bed.

"So...heavy...holy crap..." I try to catch my breath.

"Okay...check his forehead again..." I say as I put my hand to his face.

"He's still burning up, and even warmer than the last time I checked...he's beginning to sweat a lot." I tense up and my eyes widen.

D-doesn't that mean I have to...to....un-undress h-him!!??

Giyu's breathing turns more into a pant from how hot his clothes were making him.

He's getting worse...I need to cool him down!!

Okay...let's go get some cold water and a towel first.

I quickly get up to leave and grab the supplies I need to help him.

Poor guy...

I come back in with a bucket of water and a dunk the towel into it. After I ring the towel out, I place it on his forehead.

Now for the hard part...don't freak out...it's just Giyu...

. . .

It's not like I like him or anything...it's normal to imagine holding your friends hand...and imagine him hugging me...or spending the night together every night...totally not weird haha...

. . .

Oh my god I like Giyu!! A-and now I have to undress him!!

Okay okay...breathe...it's just a small crush...you're fine...and...he probably doesn't even like you back.

I shake my head.

Come on (y/n)! We have more important matters to tend to!!

I take a deep breath, and slowly remove Giyu's clothes. I feel my cheeks flush so I decided to only take his sleeves off, leaving his upper body exposed.

I shut my eyes tight and try to suppress the blush that quickly covered my entire face.

I heard Giyu grunt and stir in his sleep. Out of worry I opened my eyes.

Which was a mistake.

He...he's so...toned!!
. . .
Stop staring stop staring stop staring...

As I kept repeating the same words in my head, I didn't realize Giyu had slightly woken up.

"(Y-y/n)..." He said exhausted.

"Huh??" I snapped out of my thoughts.

He went silent for a bit as his eyes looked tiredly at me. Then he suddenly grabbed me and forced me to lay down with him.

...HUH!???

His arms wrap around me tightly as I mentally scream.

"G-Giyu...what are you d-doing!?" I yell in a whisper as I try to contain myself.

No answer...he fell back asleep. He nuzzle into my chest and my soul just about left my body.

I lay there and start to relax as I hear him breathe.

Maybe...maybe just for tonight...

Yeah...just for tonight...

And with that, I ended up dozing off myself.

A.N.
Aww..a short but sweet chapter. So cute lol. Anyways...stay hydrated and I shall see you in the next chapter owo
Word count 750 words