Chapter 133

Your POV
I was currently at a shop buying maternity clothes with Giyu before going into our check up.

Today we would be finding out what the baby's gender is...!

We were both nervous, to say the least, but excited for the most part.

Giyu held onto my hand tightly as we rummaged through the different clothes.

My stomach was getting bigger as the baby grew and less of my clothes were fitting me.

I sighed as I rubbed circles with my thumb against Giyu's hand.

"Everything alright?" He asked.

I could feel his gentle gaze on me as I closed my eyes.

"Yeah...just feeling the mood swings kicking in...I guess,"

Giyu pressed his lips against the side of my temple and gave my hand a squeeze, "We can go to the hospital now if you want." He whispered.

I nodded my head and Giyu began guiding me out of the shop and to the train station.

As always, the station was packed full of people, but luckily enough the trains always had seats for pregnant women.

There was one seat left and Giyu was determined to get me there when and middle aged man sat in the seat.

Giyu stopped abruptly, still holding my hand.

"Uhm..excuse me..." He said quietly, somehow gaining the attention of the guy. Giyu visibly stiffened, "Could my wife sit there so that she may rest? Please?" He asked politely.

The man took one look at me and turned back to Giyu, "She's not that far along. Besides, I've had to work all day and my feet hurt. As you can see, there are no other spots open."

I tugged on Giyu's sleeve but he didn't budge.

"This spot is for pregnant women, not tired employees. Now please move." Giyu said, getting a little more agitated.

"Why should I? What if I am pregnant?"

"Food baby doesn't count." Giyu's eyebrows furrowed.

I tugged on his sleeve once again.

"Giyu...it's fine, I don't want to cause a scene..."

He turned to face me and I rubbed his shoulder.

"But...you need rest..."

Him being so protective and caring made my heart flutter as I flashed him a small smile.

"I'll be okay, the ride isn't that long."

Giyu looked hesitant, "Are...are you sure?" He asked.

I nodded my head and the middle aged worker clicked his tongue.

"At least she has some common sense." He muttered.

Giyu's face went from unsure, to livid within a millisecond. He looked like he was about to punch the guy.

Quickly, I grasped his hand and turned him to face me as I spoke, "Excuse you sir, that is no way to speak to him. He simply asked if you would move so that my motion sickness wouldn't get the best of me."

The guy rolled his eyes, "Motion sickness? Please. If you're going to make up an excuse, at least make it believable."

"Alright, if I vomit, I'll make sure it's in your direction." I verbally threatened.

The train doors closed and everyone packed in together.

Giyu and I were stuck somewhere in the middle of it all, farther from the seat as we didn't want to he next to someone so rude.