Chapter 118

Your POV
Mitsuri and I were currently out shopping together. It had been quite a long time since we've spent time together and felt the need to hang out.

We were walking around when some boots caught our attention.

"(Y/n)! These are actually so cute!" She squealed and showed me a pair. They were black ankle boots with a small heel. They were customised with small chains that wrapped around the front with little bows at the ends of them.

I excitedly squealed over them with her.

"They are! We could totally buy a matching pair!" I smiled grabbing a setnin my size. Mitsuri smiled back and pulled us to the counter.

After we both bought them, we went to another store. Some berets caught Mitsuri's eye while some cute key chains caught mine.

There was a specific one that I was looking carefully at.

It was a tired looking black cat with blue eyes lying down. I giggled to myself as it reminded me of Giyu.

"What's that?" Mitsuri asked, she had purchased her new white beret which looked adorable on her and went with her outfit.

"A key chain that subtly reminds me of Giyu."

"You're totally right!" Mitsuri laughed, "Are you going to buy it?"

I thought for a second, "Yep."

After that, we went to a small cafe inside the shopping centre and got some well deserved coffee.

"This has been so much fun! Also...I have some news..." Mitsuri smiled bashfully.

"Oh? Spill!" I leaned across the table.

"Obanai...he finally proposed to me!"

I gasped and demanded that she showed me the ring. She smiled and lifted her hand. It was an adorable ring with a silver band and a pink gem in the shape of a small heart. It definitely suited her and I couldn't be more excited for the two of them.

"That's so amazing! I'm happy for you two!"

"I just can't believe he finally asked!"

"You know...I also have some news..."

"Spill!" Mitsuri said leaning across the table this time, causing both of us to fall into a fit of laughter.

"Well," I rubbed the back of my neck, "I'm...pregnant..."

Mitsuri's green eyes widened. At first I thought she was disgusted, but then her eyes sparkled and the biggest smile spread across her face.

"No way!! Really? Oh my god that's so sweet!!" She squished her rosy cheeks.

A blush made its way to my own when she took her hand in mine.

"Can I be the auntie!? Please??"

"Of course! I wouldn't have it any other way!"

Mitsuri stood up and I jumped up with her.

"We should go baby shopping!"

"Haha, I was thinking we go wedding dress shopping seeing as I didn't even know what the gender is."

"Even better!" Mitsuri gasped and dragged me to a dress shop.

It was filled with countless dresses, there were so many options...I didn't even know where to start.

"Soo...how do we go about this?" She asked me.

"Uhm..."

"Welp, it can't hurt just to start looking, right?"

I smiled and followed her to one of the racks. We both began looking through the hundreds of choices, laughing whenever we found ones out grandmothers would wear.

"Ohhh this one is really pretty!" Mitsuri caught my attention.

She pulled it down and held it up. It was a simple off the shoulder with an open back and sweet heart neckline. It was laced with small flowers and had sleeves that went half way down.

"Well what are you waiting for? Go try it on!!" I exclaimed and hurried her into the changing room.

I sat on one of the sofas and waited for her to come out. After 5 minutes, she walked out and the smile on my face widened.

The dress complimented her perfectly and hugged her in the right places. The sweetheart neckline looked especially adorable.

"So? Is it good?" She asked.

"Good? You look like a goddess!"

"Aww thank you!" Mitsuri squealed, a blush appearing on her face.

She went back in to take it off and I checked the time. It was getting late, we probably should head home soon.

When she came back out, she asked one of the workers if they could hold the dress for her and they had no problem with doing that.

"This was so fun!" Mitsuri said as we walked to the station with out bags.

"Yes, we honestly need to go out more often!"

"We also need to come back in order to go dress shopping and baby clothes shopping once you find out the gender." She laughed.

"Yes please! Your sense of style and fashion is fantastic, I wouldn't have it any other way!"

.      .      .

We both parted ways and headed to our homes. I genuinely had a lot of fun today and was happy that I got to spend time with Mitsuri.

As I was walking, I stared at the sidewalk and noticed a pair of feet walking right next to mine. Remembering that the police still haven't caught Jun's accomplice, I silently panicked but went in for a strike.

I swiftly pivoted and jabbed my fist towards the person who caught my hand.

"Woah! It's just me!" Giyu said with a nervous sweat.

"Oh my god GIYU" I breathed, "Giving me a heart attack..."

"Sorry, guess I should've said something...huh?" He laughed nervously and took my hand in his.

I playfully un grasped his hand with a playful smirk.

"Oh no, no hand holding."

Giyu let out a small gasp, "Why?" He whined.

"Because you scared the living Christ out of me. That's why."

I side glanced him and saw that he had stuck his bottom lip out like a child. It made my heart pull, but was I going to break? No.

"I'm sorry." He apologised.

This man...has my soul.

"Okay okay, I'm sorry...please don't be sad.." I broke and grasped his hand.

Giyu's pout quickly turned into a smirk.

"Gotcha." He giggled.

God damn....I love him...

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
A.N.
Lmao what's up besties? I've been dying from being sick...I slept all day yesterday lololol

I do feel a little better today though soooo woo!!

Anyways, I hope you are all doing well!

Stay hydrated!

Word count 1050 words