Chapter 43

A.N.
Hi guys! Just checking in to make sure you are all doing alright! I just want to be sure all of my readers are doing okay! I want you to know that I'm here for all of you and I am willing to talk to you whenever you need it!

Giyu POV
Where do I look? How much longer is this train ride going to be?

I tried my best to look anywhere but (y/n)'s eyes, and it was driving me insane, I had no idea what I was doing other than trying to keep other people away from her.

Her body is so small...wait- stop thinking like that! Why is it so hot in here?

Are we almost there? Why does she smell so good!?

I could feel my heart begin to beat faster, and I hoped and prayed that she wouldn't hear it. Worrying about how my hearts was about to beat out of my chest caused my breathing to quicken.

Short quick breaths made there way out of my lungs, trying to keep them quiet made them worse.

Please be at the stop now...please let the train ride be over now-

As if the universe itself heard me, the train slowed down and finally came to a stop.

"Th-this is it...we get out here." (Y/n) said hushed.

People began exiting the train, and we did to when it was our turn to move.

When we stepped out, I looked to see where we were, which was Shin-Yokohama station.

"You live a bit far from Tokyo." I pointed out.

"Yeah, but I'm hoping to move soon. I just...haven't had enough money yet." She says shyly.

"I see...sorry."

"It's okay, you didn't know." She smiles and begins walking up the stairs out of the station.

. . .

We were met with a bright blue sky partly covered in white fluffy clouds. A slight breeze blew past us as I followed (y/n) down the busy sidewalk.

"It's not much, it's quite small actually." She says making a turn inside an apartment complex.

"It's fine." I said following after her.

We climbed up three flights of stairs and walked down a long hallway. She stopped in front of a black door that had her name on the side of it and took some keys out of her pocket.

She quickly unlocked the door and opened it, letting me in first.

I muttered a small thank you and walked in, taking off my shoes and immediately being enveloped in the scent of (f/scent).

"There are some extra slippers for guests I have, if you find a size that's suitable feel free to use them." She says closing the door and taking her shoes off.

She slipped on hers and walked farther into the small apartment, leaving me to find some slippers to wear.

When I finally did, I walked into her main room which held the kitchen, and the living room. (Y/n) was behind the counter making some sort of tea.

"Sorry it's small, and I only have green tea at the moment."

"You don't need to apologize so much, I find it quite cu- er. Uhm..cozy." I saved.

Did I really almost just say 'this place is cute' out loud? Good lord what is wrong with me?