Chapter 56

A.N.
We going simple with today's Giyu image.

But no matter what he will always be precious uvu

Yes, give Giyu all your love and you shall be blessed with hydration and much more

Also, hydration gang 😎

Okay on with the chapter!

. . .

Your POV
The train ride to my old apartment felt quicker than usual. It was already 8:00. Maybe it was because I was too excited to pay attention where the train was. It was my first time actually moving by my choice.

My parents sort of kicked me out when they found out I decided to drop college. It just wasn't for me, and I wasn't keeping up with the classes, so I had to find a job and place to live.

That's when I found the cafe while wandering the streets of Tokyo. It was also when I met my best friend Mitsuri Kanroji.

At first I found her boyfriend creepy, but once you get to know him he's really nice, and you can tell he really cares for Mitsuri.

Just working at the cafe makes me happy, and I think I'll be happy to work there for a long time. The air is nice and calm, and the people I meet are always kind and interesting.

Now, I get to move to Tokyo and live right next to someone I hold very dear in my heart.

I squished my face at the thought.

That sounds sooo cheesy..! But...it's true...

I smiled to myself as I reached my old apartment for the last time and unlocked the door. I walked in and quickly grabbed some boxes from when I first moved here.

Then I began placing everything and organizing things into said boxes. I also decided to deep clean the apartment so it looked nice.

Packing and placing into boxes took about and hour and a half, and deep cleaning added about another two hours.

When I deep clean, I thoroughly clean everything.

I took a deep breath and wiped the sweat from my forehead. Moving big, heavy boxes around wasn't an easy task.

There was a knock at the door, so I quickly made my way over knowing that the movers were here.

I opened the door and was met with a team of five people. I greeted them and let them in.

They're here to help me move things like my bed and sofa into the truck along with all the boxes.

The time read 1:45 by the time we had everything in the truck and ready to go.

I thanked the movers for their help and told them I'd meet up with them at the new apartment.

With that we both went our separate ways.

Time skip
I got to my new apartment around 2:25 and the movers were right behind me. So I quickly unlocked the door and let them do their thing.

They placed my bed in my bedroom and let me arrange it how I liked. Same for the sofa and coffee table.

They unloaded all my boxes and even helped me put everything in their respective places.

When we were finished it was already 4:00.

I thanked the movers one last time and they were on their way.

I then shut the door and let out a breath of satisfaction.

I'm here!

¤~•>.<•~¤