Chapter 50 Special!! (pt 1)

A.N.
I can't believe we've made it to 50 chapters!! I decided to make this chapter extra long AND go along with the story!

Be prepared for maximum fluff because I'm going all out!!

Oh yes I am pulling out all my fluff cards today huhuhu...

Anyways, I would also like to thank everyone who has been with me since the very start. You are absolutely amazing and I'm glad you are all here with me now!

Please enjoy this chapter!!

.
.
.

Your POV
"Ugh..." I groaned while trying to sit up in bed.

My head throbbed and my entire body felt cold, causing me to shiver.

My nose became runny the second I leaned up against the back of my bed.

Am I sick? But I was feeling just fine yesterday...usually I can tell when I'm about to get sick...

I took a sharp breath in which caused me to start coughing, and then I shut my eyes tight as I sneezed right after.

"Ugh...god..." I sounded so congested and gross as I sniffed.

Without really moving my body, I grabbed my phone from my nightstand to check the time.

My eyes widened.

Three in the afternoon!? Did I really sleep for that long!?

Oh shoot, I have two missed calls from Mitsuri, better call her back.

When I tapped her name, my phone automatically began calling her.

. . .

"It's about time!" Mitsuri said harshly.

She went on a rant about how she was worried sick about me and how she texted me a million times but I wasn't answering.

"What must I do to get you to answer? Seriously girl...answer your phone!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to worry you." I said weakly with a sore throat.

"Oh my god are you sick!? Hold on, I'm on my way!!"

"Mitsuri, I'm fine-"

Ah, she hung up...

I mentally slapped myself as I realized she was coming over. Don't get me wrong, I love Mitsuri to death and would die for her, she just over exaggerates these things.

The smallest cold is like the plague to her, the tiniest scratch is like a huge gash, and the smallest hint of hunger is like starvation.

I let out a sigh and just accepted the fact that I was going to be nursed back to health by a goddess. She's absolutely adorable with her braids and her big green eyes.

I can see why everyone falls for her. She's cute, smiles almost all the time, kind, makes amazing tea and coffee. The list goes on.

Although Iguro-san scares me, he's perfect for her. Whenever they're together, it's like the while world is happy and I've never seen any couple happier.

I won't lie, it feels odd to see him smile as whenever I'm around him he's cold and indifferent towards me, but he's always so gentle and kind when he's with Mitsuri.

They are absolutely perfect for each other.

My phone buzzed.

Oh? Mitsuri texted me...