Flawed In Love (Completed)

By JoyStansSidNaaz

Sidharth and Shehnaaz taking a different shade but the love remains the same for you to connect.. 💞 More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Hayeee I love you all!! ❤️
Chapter 12
Chapter "13" 💕
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Thank you again! ❤️
Chapter 38
Drop a vote 🥺
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Happy New Year 💜
Wedding Bell, Part 1
Wedding Bell, Part 2
Wedding Bell, (Last Part)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Insta ID
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
#SidNaazKiChampi
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76"
Chapter 77
Disheartened 💔
Chapter 78 (last part) 🥺
A New One 🥰
Updated the new story
Check it out

Chapter 43

11.2K 1K 232
By JoyStansSidNaaz

"Sidharthhhh!! You won't believe!! I got an offer from Yash Khanna's production!"

"Hmm..! Great.. he is a big star!"...he tones down..😐

"Thank you Babaji! Thank you so much!"

"Kal audition hai kya?"

"Pata nehi..shayed..!"... she seems confused and nervous at the same time. Sidharth can sense her nerves very well, so he pulls her closer..

"Kya hua baby?!"... He starts rubbing her cheeks..

"Agar kuch gadbad ho gayi mujhse Sidharth!?!"

"Nehi hoga baba..! Yaad hain na, the way you nailed your first audition?!"

"Haan..! Woh kaise bhul sakti hoon! Aap mile na usdin! I can't ever forget that instance!"... She wraps her arms around him and he too encloses her within his embrace..

"Haan ji baby! Now sleep..! I will drop you tomorrow.." he smiles, kissing her forehead and rubs her back to put her to sleep..

***********

Shehnaaz in Khanna's Production..

"Hey Shehnaaz..!! I am so sorry! You had to wait. I was stuck somewhere. So Hi, Yash here..!"..Yash extends his hand to shake..

"It's okay..! It's not that late!"... She smiles and shakes hand with him..

"Please sit..so I guess my management has reached yours..have you gone through the script?!"

"Haan ji! I did! Quite impressive! Audition kab hai?"

"Audition?! Areh nehi..you are already selected for the role! No audition is required! I have seen your work with Sidharth! You are amazing!"...he smiles at her..

"Are you serious?! Oh! My God!"..she gets stumped..!!

"Ji haan! I am damn serious! Aapko koi audition dene ki zaroorat nehi hai..you were my first choice for this project! Agar aap ko koi aitraz na ho toh sign karle somewhere around this week?"...Yash seems too confident about her..

"Aap mazak toh nehi kar rahe ho na mere saath?"...her eyes glisten..

"Noo darling! I am not! Relax! You are selected and your talent has brought you here! Congratulations!"...he turns back to his team and asks them to arrange papers for all formalities..

"Toh Shehnaaz, are you okay? Since you have read the entire script..what do you think, are you comfortable with the role..?!"

"Haan ji! Perfect! Thank you! I have no words..!"

"You know what? Thats what I like about you! I have seen you interacting with your fans! No matter what happens, you always remain grounded! It's a quality Shehnaaz! Aise hi rehna! Zindagi mein bohot aage badhogi!"

"Toh shall we end it here then? I have a meeting to catch..Mr. Mehul right?!"

"Yes sir!"...replies Mehul..

"Please feel free to speak to my team. Ok guys I will leave..bye Shehnaaz! See you!"

"Bye..!"

************

She calls Sidharth from the car..

"Haan baby..Adith has gone to pick you up.."

"Haan haan! Main gadi mein hoon! Aap suno meri baat!"

"Haan bol.."

"Sidharthhh!! I was their only choice for the main lead and they didn't even take any audition! Can you believe it??"...her excitement is just too audible in her voice..

"Wow! Seriously?? That's a great news baby! I heard that Khanna bohot professional admi hai!!"...says Sidharth, being all happy from heart for her..

"Haan Sidharth!! Kya personality hai bande ka!! Theek kaha aapne!"

"Achha? You seem highly impressed by him!!"

"Haan Sidharth! I liked our first meeting! He is very professional! You are right!"...says Sana..

"Hmmmm dikhraha hai!"...his tone changes suddenly and Shehnaaz, who was lost in her own world, can sense the change now...

"Aap kaha ho?"

"On the way to shoot...driving.."..replies Sidharth..

"Ok baby! Call me when you get free..love you!"

"Hmm bye.." he disconnects the call..

************

After a while in the car..

"Adith zara ruko..mujhe yahan se Sidharth k leye kuch lena hai.."

"Madam, yahan toh bohot zyada bhir hai!! Aap ko jo bhi lena hain, mujhe bata dijiye.."

"Nehi nehi..kuch nehi hoga..don't worry..I will manage!"... Sidharth loves mithai of this store! It's a big day for her, so all she wants is to make her man happy!

The moment she steps out of the car, something pricks her flat foot wear and scars her foot, making it bleed!

"Oucchhh..!!"...she winces in pain...quite loudly..

Adith comes out of the car and helps her go inside and sit again. This was a broken glass and it pierced through her foot badly, making her bleed heavily..!!

Shehnaaz is very scared of blood and she can't even tolerate a small cut and here she is bleeding heavily without having anyone beside..! Sidharth, on receiving the call, takes an u-turn and drives quickly to the hospital, she has been taken to for dressing and stitching, if required.

On reaching the hospital..

"Sidharthhhh!"...she extends her arms like how a small kid does when they get hurt..🥺

Sidharth being Sidharth, the private guy..tries to maintain the distance even at this condition..

"You will be okay! Don't worry..!"...he waves his hand from distance, but he is dying inside to see her in pain!..

THIS HURTS HER BADLY...! And she stops crying and doesn't even react when the doctor says she needs a stitch to stop bleeding..!

She keeps looking at him in disbelief and he deliberately avoids the contact and keeps talking to the doctor instead.

The hospital releases her within 4 hours and he drives her back home..

He comes to the other side of the car to help her get down..

"Nooo! Don't touch me!!"...she gives out a stern look..

"Baba...you are hurt...nehi chal payegi!"...he anyway tries to hold her again..

"Stop this acting! Main khud chalke jaungi! Don't touch me!"...she stares at him with tears in her eyes. Sidharth knows the reason...he is ready to explain but for the time being, she needs to be taken care of.

"Okay okay! Relax! Abhi hum ghar tak sath jayenge..! Nehi chal payegi na baby...aaja! Please..?!"...he pulls her gently and she reciprocates to refrain herself from creating a scene here..

They are inside the room now..

"Kya hua baccha...?!"... mom walks in..

She breaks down in her arms..
"Mujhe lagi hai! Bohot zyada!!" 🥺... Sidharth loves this innocence..he keeps glaring at her with love!

"Haye meri bacchi!! Theek ho jayegi..! Tu aram kar, leit ja! Main abhi aati hoon.."...she leaves..

He goes and sits beside her and she keeps crying, wiping off her tears with tissues..

"Hug chahiye?!" 🤗

She doesn't look at him...she is fuming!

"Nehi chahiye?!"...he asks again..

"Gussa hain merese?!"

She keeps biting her nails in order to control herself..

"Sorry! Relax!"...he holds her arms finally...

She throws off his body spray from the bed side table to outburst her anger which has taken a toll over her..!

"Shehnaaz! Kya kar rahi hai??!"

"Shut your mouth! Haato yahan se! Jao!!"..she screams on top of her voice..

He gets dumstruck! He has never seen this side of hers! 🥺

"Relax..take it easy..!! Kya hua hain?! Itna gussa kyun kar rahi hain?!"...he tries it again..

"Sidharthhhhhh!! Aap jao yahan se!!"

"Baby...sun meri baat sun!"...he cupps her face but she removes his hands harshly..

"Don't touch me!! Jis admi ko main duniya mein sabse zyada pyaar karti hoon, guess what?!! He feels uneasy to be with me when I need him the most!!"... She starts crying audibly...

"Nehi baba! I just didn't want to create...!"

"Create what...?!! Bohot private ho na aap?! Raho private!"

"Shehnaaz!! Baby let me hold you! You need me!"

"Don't...!! Mujhe is dard se fadak nehi parahi hai Sidharth!! I am more hurt because of how you behaved in the hospital!! You have proposed to me na?! And I don't have the right to even hold your hand when I am in pain!?!"...she cries in her hands...! 🥺

"Nehi nehi...baba! You are getting it all wrong! Aisi baat nehi hai! Look at me..main unnecessarily koi buzz create nehi karna chahta tha baby!!"

"Chhoro yaar!! Baap ne kabhi theek se care nehi kiya toh kisi aur se kya umeed rakhun?! Leave me alone!"

"Shehnaaz! Don't compare! I am not one of those people who runs out of responsibilities! And you mean the world to me! Janti hai na tu!! Do I need to prove myself now?! After all these days?! Huh?!"

"Jo insaan logo k samne mujhse dur bhagta hai, even if he claims to be someone closest to my heart, I won't buy it! Aap haato yahan se Sidharth! Mujhe baat nehi karni aapse! I am feeling unwell!  Move!"

He looks at her for a while and goes into the balcony to light up a cigarette..

She switches off her mobile and tries to get some sleep...🥺

Meanwhile, Adith texts Sidharth..
"Bhaiya, Madam aap ke leye mithai lene ja rahi thi jab yeh accident hua. Aap puch rahe the lekin bich mein doctor agaye toh baat nehi ho paya. Maine socha aap ko text kardun."

Sidharth feels an ache inside and throws off his cigarette and goes straight into the room.

She has already fallen asleep. He sits on the floor and starts caressing her hair...."Jaan hai tu meri... I love you! I am sorry baba, I know I have hurt you!"... He kisses her forehead and keeps running his fingers through her hair..

I was almost in tears! My God! The way I feel for these two! 🥺

Stay tuned for the next part..❤️

Do comment to share your views..❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.9K 14
The story is on a short incident in Sidharth and Shehnaaz's lives. Shehnaaz had already realised her live for Sidharth but Sidharth, on the other han...
44.3K 2.5K 12
Welcome to another fiction! The title itself says a lot! I will be describing Sidharth and Shehnaaz's moments and how they spent the whole five days...
137K 13.6K 45
what if sidharth starting loving a girl who is already married and also have a child...... This is a different one... i hope you like it...😊
307K 25.8K 43
Sidharth cant let go of his grumpy and stubborn nature Shehnaaz cant let go of her bubbly and innocent nature "Love" : Something both of them craves...