Chapter 2

Door bell rings..
"Hey Sanu..! How was it?!" Manvi comes back after work...

"Bakwas..! Diya hi nehi audition!"

"Iska kya matlab hain?!"

"Yaar! Ek toh bohot bada role hai! Upar se pata hai iska male lead kon hai?!"

Manvi with utter frustration asks..."Kaun??"

"Sidharth Shukla!".. she rolls her eyes..

"What the fuck?! Are you God damn serious?!"... Manvi literally screams at her..

"Haan!"... She replies sadly..

"Tu pagal hain?! That was THE SIDHARTH SHUKLA! Yaar! even establish actressess die to work with him and tune itna bada mauka jane diya?!"

"Yaar sun toh le!"

"Bol..!"...replies Manvi with disappointment

"Hayee kasam lage! The moment I saw him, I became so nervous that my body started rejecting it..! I just couldn't hold onto myself! Aur tujhe pata hain woh director bol raha tha that he is also the producer of this series..!"

"Phir..?!"

"Phir kya.. main nehi kar payi..! Lekin ek ajeeb chiz hua!".. Shehnaaz looks at Manvi with a confused face..

"Isse ajeeb kya hua hoga..?!" Manvi again rolls her eyes and throws her head back to lean against the couch..

"Aabe sun toh le!"... Shehnaaz insists her least interested friend..

"Bol..!"...replies Manvi, closing her eyes..

"Main jab nehi kar payi na.. toh unhone aake mujhe samjhaya aur woh bhi bohot pyaar se! But the rest wanted me to leave..!"

Manvi opens her eyes immediately and looks back at her..

"Kisne pyaar se samjhaya?!"

"Areh woh Shukla ne!"... She says it very normally but Manvi gets the shock of her life!

"You mean Sidharth Shukla came upto you to convince you to give your shot?! And you are telling me this now and that too in such a normal manner?!"... Manvi is in complete disbelief!

"Aur mujhe kal jane k leye bola! Lekin main nehi jaungi..!! Yeh itni badi role mujhe thodi na de denge!".. she makes faces while talking..

"Tu pagal hain?! Sometimes I wonder tujhe uncle aunty ne kya khake paida kiya hoga?!"

"Hayeee aise kyun bolrahi hain?!"... She makes a confused face again..

"Aabe akal ki andhi! Tujhe Sidharth Shukla ne khud ek aur mauka diya! And you are telling me that you will not go for it!?! Yaar you are impossible!"...Manvi's frustration rises to next level..

"Toh main kya karun?! Agar select nehi ho payi toh fhirse tut jaungi..!"..she makes a sad face

"Areh yaar..try nehi karegi toh kaise pata chalega if you are capable or not! Dekh Sanu, he trusted you and has given you the respect that you didn't even deserve as a mere candidate for audition! I think you should keep his respect back and give your best shot tommorow..!"

"Sacchi..?!"

"Haan baby..Kal tu jayegi.. and I will drop you again!" Manvi smiles at her..

"Ok..accha chal maine palak paneer banayi hain hum dono k leye..tu fresh hoke aaja..!".. Shehnaaz smiles at her friend innocently..

Manvi is in awe of this girl! She always feels a sense of responsibility for her! Her innocence and purity made their friendship special and it is growing stronger with time now..!